Honored Contributor

Re: Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life...Only 53 Hours to Go!

i have not seen any of the new "seasons" episodes yet, but i thought that they began with WINTER because it is pretty much winter now.....and because the new episodes were a "gift" to us for the holidays.

not sure how much more i will read of this thread before i watch it because i dont want to read any spoilers. my daughters and i want to watch the episodes together.

i caught a lot of the old episodes on the UP channel last week when the did the "gilmore the merrier" marathon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Sunshine I will just say that's not the reason. Don't read the other posts or the other thread on this, lot's of spoilers.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched it yet.  I finally learned how to use Netflix and since I didn't watch from the very beginning I am going to semi-binge watch all the earlier episodes I didn't see - skip to the last season as a refresher and then I'll watch the mini-series.

Respected Contributor

CelticC., that is logically the best way to view all the episodes. You forget so much when a series goes for years and then isn't on for a while.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching the first installment now and finding it completely boring.  I'm so disappointed as I was really excited and thought I'd love it.  And I was sorry to see Logan.  He was my least favorite character the first time around; my least favorite character this time too.  

Contributor

I haven't watched it yet. Can't wait. Once these decorations are up, I'm going to relax and watch.

Netflix is the best. Besides House of Cards, I love Grace & Frankie!!! The best.

Respected Contributor

NYCSusanna, we can discuss when you've binge-watched. Put aside a huge chunk of time, you'll need it!

Respected Contributor

So I just finished watching and I loved it. I think raising a daughter as a single parent this show was great. My daughter is younger then Rory but we still enjoyed watching it together every week. 

Seeing now the characters grown up was sweet and sad at the same time. I wont give it away but I hope they do more episodes in the future.