Respected Contributor

Gilda Radner - New Year's Day

I loved Gilda Radner and I  thought she was extremely talented. I just saw an ad stating, on New Year's Day at 9pm, CNN will be showing "Love Gilda". They'll be audiotapes, home movies, interviews with her friends, and diary entries. Looking forward to watching the show.

A Happy, Healthy Holiday Season to Everyone!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: Gilda Radner - New Year's Day

@Coquille   here's the link for  --->  Love, Gilda Trailer.

Thanks for the early alert. My DVR is set. I know I'll want to save it to watch more than once.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

I loved Gilda Radner and I  thought she was extremely talented. I just saw an ad stating, on New Year's Day at 9pm, CNN will be showing "Love Gilda". They'll be audiotapes, home movies, interviews with her friends, and diary entries. Looking forward to watching the show.

Thank you so much for the heads up.  Setting my dvr right now.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Reminder: It's on tonight.

Gilda Radner Picture

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I'll be watching this 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, I will DVR the repeat at eleven tonight.  Gilda was a funny lady, an asset to SNL and made many of us laugh a lot!  She passed sadly at a  young age and I am glad CNN is showing this tribute to her.

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

Thank you so much for reminding us a few days ago.  I am recording it now.

Trusted Contributor

Watching it right now.

Loved her on SNL.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919@Tique and anyone that watched Love Gilda, what did you think of the show?  I thought it was done very well. I learned things that I never knew about her. I enjoyed the show. As before, i was sad when the subject of her cancer came up. She seemed to handle it well or as best as one can. I can say this because I too have had cancer, twice. She was, in my opinion, a brilliant comic that was taken too soon.

Have a Happy and HEALTHY New Year! 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@sunshine 919@Tique and anyone that watched Love Gilda, what did you think of the show?  I thought it was done very well. I learned things that I never knew about her. I enjoyed the show. As before, i was sad when the subject of her cancer came up. She seemed to handle it well or as best as one can. I can say this because I too have had cancer, twice. She was, in my opinion, a brilliant comic that was taken too soon.

Have a Happy and HEALTHY New Year! 

@Coquille  I am so glad I saw it. Agree with you about everything that you wrote. Gilda left us at such an early age. Happy that she and Gene Wilder found each other. Seems like she got the unconditional love she was searching for.

Thank you. Miss you. I wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year also.