Respected Contributor

Ghost Hunters returns! New episodes Wednesday 8/21 at 9:00 PM on A&E!

I don't know why I haven't seen anything letting us know, but it will be back and I couldn't be happier.

Grant returns with a new team. Not sure why it's no longer on Syfy but that doesn't matter as long as people find the show again. Hope it's good! 

I always watched weekly, and loved their special live Halloween episodes. Maybe they will continue the tradition. Anyway, please tell your GH loving friends so it has a chance of not getting cancelled.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ghost Hunters returns! New episodes Wednesday 8/21 at 9:00 PM on A&E!

I've seen the anouncements on the TV.  I've never watched any of the shows as I find most of the shows a dangerous form of entertainment.  Things are not to be toyed with and left to real genuine mediums who know how to deal with such things.  Shamens are what need to be called and they won't let themselves be filmed if they are the real deal. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@Desi  Thanks for telling me. I missed that show, glad Grant is back. i remember Steve but he no longer does that. Hope he will make an appearence on the show.  I watch Ghost Adventures & Dead Files .

Respected Contributor

Sissel, you are very welcome, hope it's good!

I miss the original cast too, especially Steve and Brian, he certainly added a comic note!

LoveRoses, it's pretty clear you've never watched. This isn't what you think. They really don't do anything to open any portals, or enrage any beings. They usually just go into a home where homeowners are living but afraid to stay, and tell them (and they use a lot of pseudo-scientific electronics) their opinion, whether they think the owners are in any danger. They try to debunk.

Honored Contributor

looking forward to new Ghost Hunters.

Jason, Steve and Dave will be in a new show called Ghost Nation, starting later in the fall.  My husband is on Jason's twitter.

We met Dave Tango and his wife and friends at Epcot a couple Halloweens ago, nice young man.  Got our picture with him.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Suziepeach, thanks for the info. on Ghost Nation - yet another show they are being so quiet about!

How exciting that you guys got to meet Tango and his wife and take photos! 

Now I have to see if I can find Jason's Twitter. I barely know anything about Twitter, but I'll try.

Honored Contributor

@Desi wrote:

Hi Suziepeach, thanks for the info. on Ghost Nation - yet another show they are being so quiet about!

How exciting that you guys got to meet Tango and his wife and take photos! 

Now I have to see if I can find Jason's Twitter. I barely know anything about Twitter, but I'll try.

@Desi you are very welcome..  just look up Ghost Nation and they have a Facebook too.. so excited about both new shows.

We were in world showcase and I immediately recognized Dave.. really approachable and we had a great conversation with him.. LOL looks just like himself on tv.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee