Valued Contributor

Get a Room With Carson & Thom

Love this new design show on Bravo! It is very funny! Fridays 8pm CST. Hope you all watch and love it as much as I did.

Valued Contributor

Re: Get a Room With Carson & Thom

I recorded it but haven't watched yet. I always love Carson!

Honored Contributor

Came across as very scripted to me, but maybe that is how it was written?

Respected Contributor

I have always loved Carson .....and he didn't disappoint me last night ....

Honored Contributor

If this is Thom from Queer Eye, I'll pass. Never thought much of his taste.

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to have to catch this, Carson is such a hoot, love him!!! Thx!

⚓️
Respected Contributor

Re: Get a Room with Carson & Thom

I really didn't care for Carson's room but it was an older house & owner wanted to stay in a time period and I understand. Thom picked out that gold strip wallpaper & the drape fabric I thought Oh No!!!! Once it all came together I liked it. That room was huge but I loved the grotto (patio) so relaxing & using drapes outside to soften it was amazing. Maybe I can learn from this show. It was fun when they talk and make a decorating show into a few laughs. I will watch again.

Frequent Contributor

We met Carson and Thom last month in Round Top,Texas.  They were part of a design panel and both were lovely people. My Daughter got a picture with Carson,  he was funny and very charming. It’s nice to see celebrities be as nice off camera as they are when on. 

Respected Contributor

I really liked the first episode.  It didn't seem scripted to me at all -- maybe the segment with the spiritual reading, as I'm sure they knew in advance they wanted to include a reading.  Everything else seemed organic to me. Carson is so incredibly quick witted and hilarious.  Smiley LOL  I don't really like either Thom or Carson's design style, but the more high-end design they did looked nice.  I didn't love it for me, but it looked nice.  I didn't really care for the less expensive room they designed, but the homeowner loved it.  I'll continue watching this series, if only to see Carson 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Not a fan of the original show. The 5 hosts would often look down at the client they were put in charge of making over. Many times they would outright insult the client. Thom always appeared stuffy to me and Carson was too flighty for my liking. I'm passing on this new show.