Respected Contributor

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.  I don't think I could watch BB without your commentaries everday.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for a good recovery. 

Respected Contributor

Gman, so glad to hear you'll be home soon!

Once you're back where you belong, the world will begin to spin again for the kitties.

It's times like this when it stinks to be single...thankfully those times are few!

(Many years ago when I was in the restaurant biz, a young busboy asked me "Do you ever wish you had a husband?", and I said "Only when the snow is deep, the grass is really tall, or when I'm sick!")

Anyways, the latter surely applies right now.

I do wish we were all neighbors in RL and able to ease some of the burdens of recuperation....but no way will I play Trivial Pursuit w/ you, as the odds would be massively stacked against me.  Smiley Very Happy

Maybe it'll all be fodder for a new book!

Good luck w/ the healing process, gardenman!

Muddling through...
Contributor

Glad you are being released Gardenman.  Please do not overdo while home.  You will need time to heal.  Wishing you a very speedy recovery!

Honored Contributor

I'm back! I got out of the hospital around three yesterday, only to arrive home to find my cable, phone and Internet were all dead. Lovely. Today was kind of a whirlwind with a visiting nurse, physical therapist, a neighbor, and two Comcast techs all stopping by. Fed-Ex dropped off my clotting factor and infusion supplies. I'm now stocked up on supplies, have met the nurse, physical therapist, reassured my neighbor I'm still alive, got my phone, Internet, and cable all working again, and I'm feeling pretty good. There are still about a billion hurdles to overcome, but I'm back!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Best wishes for a fulll and speedy recovery! 

I hope you're feelng well enough to enjoy watching your beloved Eagels win the superbowl!Smiley Happy

Fly Eagles Fly!

Esteemed Contributor

Whoa, you've been busy! So glad to hear you're home and back with your kitties. I bet they were thrilled to see you and vise versa. It must be a pia trying to get around with that leg and I hope you're not in a lot of pain. I hope you'll keep us apprised of how you're doing. A lot of people here care about you G'man!

Respected Contributor

So glad to hear you are home. Try to take it easy for a while. Listen to the nurses & therapists as they are a god send. Good you have a neighbor to check on you. I sure did appreciate mine when I needed them. If I was close by I would lend you a hand.

Honored Contributor

Be well & do not over do!

Glad you’re home, sweet, home.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

One of the advantages of being an older hemophiliac is that I've pretty much "been there, done that." I've been on crutches for long periods, I've rehabbed just about everything at one time or another. This is my first broken bone, but it's not a huge departure. The pain is fairly minimal. To a large extent, it's just another problem like many I've had before.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!