Honored Contributor

@gardenman

Always enjoy chatting with you on the NFL thread!  Praying for a speedy and quick recovery so you are home in time to cheer your Eagles on in the Super Bowl!  

Image result for cat in NFL eagle uniform

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Awwww...darn!  Hope you feel better and recover quickly gardenman!  

Miss reading your posts already.  Allthough I don't post much, I sure do enjoy reading them.  BB won't be the same without you so hurry back! 

Respected Contributor

Adding my good wishes to this thread for @gardenman ! We hope you heal quickly,  and are back home soon!

Valued Contributor

@gardenman ...  I guess if something deserved your undivided attention such as the beginning of Celebrity Big Brother, the Super Bowl and beginning of the Olympics,

a broken leg would accomplish that !!  At least you'll have some good recuperation TV and have us close by to entertain you from time to time !!  Speedy recovery Gardenman !!  You know we all love you !!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori A beautifully written post to @gardenman.  If it's possible to will someone well and feeling better, we'll all surely try.

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry to hear this, but very well stated, @LoriLori.

Hope you're feeling better soon and wishing you a very speedy recovery, @gardenman!

Honored Contributor

Sending best wishes to @gardenman for quick healing and regained strength. I read his posts on the sports thread and always enjoy his predictions. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori, thanks for posting.  Speedy recovery @gardenman!  Who is caring for your seedlings?  If I was there, Inwould stand in for you.  LM

Honored Contributor
Good news! They're planning to discharge me today! Thanks to all for the very, very kind posts. You had me a blubbering idiot reading them. The status of things back home will be interesting to see. My neighbor's daughter has been feeding my cats and fish for me, but I don't think she's been watering the plants. The seedlings might be in the best shape as they still have the greenhouse cover on them, which collects evaporation and sends it back to the plants. The plant lights have been on 24/7 since the eleventh though which isn't ideal, but who knows? Maybe two weeks of endless light will prove to be beneficial? I should be back on my leg come mid-April, barring complications and by then the weeds will have gotten a big headstart, but it is what it is. Callie is typically a very friendly cat to strangers, but my absence has her hiding out. My neighbor has only seen Lizzie in the two weeks and that was for just a flash before she dove out of sight. I've never left them alone for more than about six hours, so this has been a bit stressful for them. My aquariums will need some maintainance, as like the plant lights they've been lit 24/7 for the last two weeks, so I'm anticipating algae being an issue. I'll be easing myself back into a normal-ish routine starting later today and slowly gain ground on the chaos.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

So glad to hear that you're getting released! I just read that you had an injury.  I hope all goes well with your healing process and that everything is fine with all of your projects at home and that the cats are doing well.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin