Honored Contributor

On Young and the Restless yet another murderer escapes justice.

Show never changes. You shoot somebody , blow up a cabin, lie to somebody who has the power to get you out of town and fast and up , up and away you go.

That town is ideal for those who want to commit crimes and not worry about getting caught, doing time or going to the electric chair.

1%23please.gif

Respected Contributor

Isn't that the truth!    Nobody ever pays for their crimes.

Even when Victor was sent to prison he got to have that dalliance with the prison doctor.  

sharke, on another note what do you think of the Ashley/Ravi s/l?   On the soap opera forum there seems to be varying opinions, but many seem to think it's ridiculous.

I personally am not all that fond of the character.   He's like the male version of Natalie.

Honored Contributor

Think that pairing is ridiculous.  He just has a crush on an older woman. He's not even attractive. I don't care how you clean him up he's just not good looking. She wouldn't be so hot either if she quit bleaching that hair, facial tucks, etc. If he could see what she really looks like he would run screaming. LOL

Nick messed up. He should had called Paul while he was tracking Chloe.

Poor Nicki can't cut a break. She thought she was gonna get a romantic evening with Faith out of the house. Now, all she gets is more of the same. Hope she doesn't hit the bottle though.

Only thing that can save this dud is MIchael Muhney coming back as Adam. Why is Chelsea & Victor hiding from Nick that he's not the kids father?   I don't get that.

Respected Contributor

Amen to Michael Muhney returning as Adam.    

I'm glad to hear that someone else shares the same opinion of Ravi.   I just don't see him as a matinee idol.    I think Scott, if he would just cut that messy hair, is more attractive.

I still have to say that MM was the most attractive man on that show.   

Valued Contributor

Ravi really reminds me of Jeff Goldblum...anyone else see it?

Honored Contributor

@chloe66 wrote:

Ravi really reminds me of Jeff Goldblum...anyone else see it?

Yes, I even mentioned that on another thread a few weeks back.

Respected Contributor

The dead don't stay dead for long.  The sick are cured of whatever ails them...cancer, MS, etc...  No one seems to work all that much and money flows freely!  About the only thing very wrong is the justice system.  The wheels don't turn slowly...they just don't work at all!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I noticed that Chloe is in the credits with her photo. I highly doubt that she would be unless they plan on spinning this whole plot line out and she will return when Adam is found not dead. No one will live happily ever after but it will give Chloe a chance to come back.

Does anyone know if her contract is up?

Respected Contributor

@chloe66  I would have never seen it on my own, but now that you mention it, yes, I do see a resemblance!

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I noticed that Chloe is in the credits with her photo. I highly doubt that she would be unless they plan on spinning this whole plot line out and she will return when Adam is found not dead. No one will live happily ever after but it will give Chloe a chance to come back.

Does anyone know if her contract is up?

yeah, she got the can. Chelsea, will have to  hire another gal now. Poor Esther in her later yrs.  will have to raise another baby. She has 20,000 a month, though, that Mrs. C left her LOL Hope she does a better job the 2nd time.