Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh Kelly has a big fan following & I understand the network really likes her.  Hopefully she'll get more comfortable as the show goes on. 

I also noticed her husband is one of the executive producers;  I guess since he's out of work again this is something for him to do.

Respected Contributor

Re: Generation Gap

[ Edited ]

I watched it and it was just ok.  There are only 3 episodes and won't be watching the other 2. 

I agree that the kids were definitely apart in age but they seemed to do pretty good.

My question was was the kid at the end who picked the Razor anyone's kid?  Everyone knew he wouldn't pick the real car.  Give me a break. 

Not a big fan of Kelly.

Trusted Contributor

@SWEET   That little boy was the brother & grandson of the pair that won.

I DO NOT like that part. You know the young children will always choose a toy of some kind and not a car.

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I DO NOT like that part. You know the young children will always choose a toy of some kind and not a car.

@grandma2pkmh 

I thought so but wasn't sure about that little boy. 

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I just flipped by this show the other evening and thought it might be cute , then searched here to see if others had an opinion. I agree with @SWEET & @grandma2pkmh 

I did not like the toddler /pre-schooler deciding the prize. What a cheap ploy . Producers should be ashamed. If other shows are made I will not watch. I just hope one kid will choose the family car. Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

This is relly a cute show. Kelly is a natural. better then some of the garbage shows on  tv now. By the way 1 child already picked the car instead of the toy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Generation Gap

[ Edited ]

@grandma2pkmh 

I generally like game shows, but this one is RIDICULOUS AND BORING!! The show really drags on and on too much of the same thing and too many segments it could be done in 30 minutes.... And the part at the end is just plain SILLY, the kid ALWAYS chooses the toy---I guess it gives the show an out so they wont have to award expensive prizes like a car...🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@forego wrote:

This is relly a cute show. Kelly is a natural. better then some of the garbage shows on  tv now. By the way 1 child already picked the car instead of the toy.

Good!  I did not see that . I hope the contestants go over and over what they are to pick -- the big car-- Then we will go to the toy store in our new car and buy you some toys . Smiley Happy