Trusted Contributor

Can someone please tell me where the original Nina is? I don't care for the actress filling in for her.

Are Willow and Michael going to get together??

How long do we have to deal with Nell and what's his name? It's time to wrap up Nell for good.

This kid Sonny has taken in? Good storyline to come or not? I don't like the teens' stories either.

Honored Contributor

I always say that's the 'fun' part of 'talking/texting' about soaps and TV shows, etc.

We are criticizing either the actor/the part, etc (whatever).  It's not like it matters what the actor thinks about what we say here.  Does anyone honestly think these actors are going to go on the QVC forum (or cruising the internet) to see what we say about anything GH?

It's fun (especially in this day and age) where everyone's feelings get hurt if you say "boo".

I enjoy coming on here and criticizing the shows, characters and actors.

I don't think I understand what the problem is?   What's the problem?  What am I missing here?

Respected Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Can someone please tell me where the original Nina is? I don't care for the actress filling in for her.

Are Willow and Michael going to get together??

How long do we have to deal with Nell and what's his name? It's time to wrap up Nell for good.

This kid Sonny has taken in? Good storyline to come or not? I don't like the teens' stories either.

I read the original Nina left to go back to her past role played on Y & R and won't be returning.  The article I read said that bc the Nina character is still involved in storylines they felt they had to replace her rather than kill her off.  

Remains to be seen what they have in mind for a storyline for the kid (Dev)Sonny has taken in.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you very much!

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if James de Piva (sp.) is married to the actress Cassie de Piva. she's been on a soap for decades.

Regular Contributor

Does anyone else think this storyline with Dante shooting Peter is totally ridiculous.  How would Dante have a loaded gun when he is being treated for PTSD and other mental issues?

Respected Contributor

Dante took the guards gun.

Trusted Contributor

Well, I am very sorry the original Nina may never return. I liked her, and her fashions. This new girl is harsher, and I never see her smile or look anything other than miffed. I don't think she looks the part for Valentine. I wish the old Nina was back.

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't "screaming". Sorry if it bothered you. I just had both eyes operated on and my vision is not good yet.

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I liked the previous Nina better.  She came across bright and in control and she had that charisma with Valentine.  And she was always dressed up for the part.