Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry if you believe I am yelling, deliberately, but I am not. I can't see if the letters are small. I had both eyes operated on in late June, and I still am having problems.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I understand if an actor makes you dislike him or her, they are doing their jobs as actors well. But given that, some actors are so much of a character that they have no redeeming qualities. This actor is playing his part, but there are times when you get to know someone that you realize that you can't deal with them. I've often wondered if he were on some talk show, would he be so different. Nevertheless, I personally don't care for him. There is something in his facial expressions that just send me bad vibes. I am tired of him and everything about DOD. Time to move on.

Trusted Contributor

Do you mind sharing where that other GH  site is? I'd love to read those comments. Thank you so very much. Have a good week! Blessings.

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 

Just look for us under GH  here in TV and Movies

Smiley Happy

And chat with us!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

The thread is under tv and movies.  This month is titled General Hospital July 2019 spoilers included.  

We love our GH and share our thoughts and opinions.  All are welcome!!!!

Respected Contributor

@keithsmom65 I am sorry if I offended you. Your post was just so large it seemed like you wanted to stress how much you hated Shiloh. None of us like him but he is tied to too many stories to just drop it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never seen this actor in anything else, but I think he is doing a fantastic job with this part.  He is displaying the exact tone and facial expressions that I would expect someone as sleezy as he is would do.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@keithsmom65   Most viewers feel exactly the same way!!!!!  On another GH thread we refer to him as sleezo.  This s/l should have been over long ago!!!!  This actor has the same traits as the actor who originally played Franco and the one who plays Faison;  totally creepy!

I had no idea that all caps meant yelling.

And then there was the doctor who harrassed Kiki. He was played by James De Paiva, who used to be on OLTL. He was a likeable character on his old Soap, but not on GH.

Esteemed Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I'm sorry if you believe I am yelling, deliberately, but I am not. I can't see if the letters are small. I had both eyes operated on in late June, and I still am having problems.

Hey, it was easy to read. I had cataract surgery a year ago, and even though I have lens in my eyes, the smaller print is sometimes blurry without glasses. Besides, who cares how you exhibit your message? You got your point across. Carry on Ms Redhead. 

Trusted Contributor

Oh no, I did not feel offended at all, no worries.