Trusted Contributor

I really wish GH would eliminate Shilo and his part of the storyline. I'm sorry to be negative, but I really can't tolerate him. I know he is just acting, but I find his facial expressions and some of his traits very annoying. They are dragging out the storyline, and he is boring. I just find him as a swarmy, deceitful, and selfish man. He seems to have no redeeming qualities. You can say ": Well, he plays his part well, we are not supposed to like him." That may be true, but I think another man could play it better. I no longer can look at him on screen. He will always be a selfish, manipulating person to me.I'm tired of any storyline about him.

Honored Contributor

Sounds as if he is an accomplished actor Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

No need to scream we know what he is & they are getting close to locking him up if someone dosen't kill him first.

Super Contributor

I keep waiting for someone to murder him because everyone has a good reason to do so.  

Honored Contributor

I don't credit his acting, I think it's the way the writers put the words and actions in his portrayl of the character.

It makes it easy for us to dislike him.  I don't remember seeing him in anything though and I watch a lot of TV.....way too much TV probably.

Honored Contributor

Some people don't know that large print usually means the same thing as yelling.....well...speaking for myself....I didn't know that's what it mean.

Sometimes I'll put a word in all caps because I type as if I was speaking to someone and the word in all caps is my way of accentuating the word (as if I was speaking to a person).

Example:  I THOUGHT I saw you running down the road.

Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital:

[ Edited ]

I believe all caps is yelling...not large print. I send emails to elderly friends that can not read small print and not one of them thinks I am yelling at them.  Let’s not get overly picky.

Esteemed Contributor

@keithsmom65   Most viewers feel exactly the same way!!!!!  On another GH thread we refer to him as sleezo.  This s/l should have been over long ago!!!!  This actor has the same traits as the actor who originally played Franco and the one who plays Faison;  totally creepy!

I had no idea that all caps meant yelling.

Trusted Contributor

The Shiloh and DOD storyline echoes a current case in California in which young women were recruited, by an actress among others, to join what was labelled as a cult.  The group,  if I recall correctly, had a sexual component along with a weight component (waif-like appearance), and branding. The foci seemed to be empowerment, self-actualization, and personal growth. The group is named NXIVM.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Some people don't know that large print usually means the same thing as yelling.....well...speaking for myself....I didn't know that's what it mean.

Sometimes I'll put a word in all caps because I type as if I was speaking to someone and the word in all caps is my way of accentuating the word (as if I was speaking to a person).

Example:  I THOUGHT I saw you running down the road.

That's not true.  It's allegedly CAPS.  The OP is using a large font size.  What difference does it make?