Respected Contributor

So question - what happened to Franco?  I haven't seen him in forever?  Did he get sent up the river? 

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital question

Prince Valiant is currently doing double duty in the Disney Land parades and also subbing for various boy bands around the country rocking that ponytail of his.  His ABC contract demands it.

On GH, they are currently running a line of BS that he is dealing with the civil lawsuits from his serial killer days to try and get his assets unfrozen.  

Uh huh.  

Serial killers are always successful in settling their wrongful death lawsuits all the time.  He should be back shortly with more money than the Qs.  

Esteemed Contributor

I believe Franco will be back this week 😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

So question - what happened to Franco?  I haven't seen him in forever?  Did he get sent up the river? 

@hoosieroriginal    Oh how I wish! Usually when these breaks turn from weeks into months, it's got something to do with contract negotiations. Looks like TPTB caved because I also read that Roger Howarth is back and should appear on GH later this month after being non-existent since May. Well no one asked for my opinion but if they had my vote would have gone to keeping Hayden.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I have always enjoyed Roger Howarth in the various soaps and in his roles that he played....but i gotta say...i really don't care for him being "Franco"..........he has played a good guy, rotten guy, etc...............but the psycho with the brain tumor operation and the manic personality they have given him at GH is a turn off......just really so unbelieveable it makes his character unpleasant....................now if they could please bring him back as finally a good guy without setbacks that would be nice!,,,yeah..and a haircut

I do like Hayden's character.....would have liked her and Finn to have a happy ending after all they have been through..............

Esteemed Contributor

Go ahead and keep Franco and Hayden and don't bother bringing SB back for some ridiculous storyline.  No doubt that's why she got the boot, to pay for him.

Honored Contributor

He's been off making millions on his paintings.  He'll be back to woo Liz and open his own art gallery.  Ava will probably come to work for him ... after she gets her new, perfect face.  Or, they could leave the mask on to draw more attention to the gallery.  Hmmm ... I like that idea.   Killer and Queen.  Oh, what a web we weave ...

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

I read that Roger and GH were in a contract dispute, but have now settled.  He should be back soon.  I also read that the actor that plays Julian was also in a contract dispute with GH and may not be back.  They could both disappear and take Sam with them as far as I am concerned!

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

I read that Roger and GH were in a contract dispute, but have now settled.  He should be back soon.  I also read that the actor that plays Julian was also in a contract dispute with GH and may not be back.  They could both disappear and take Sam with them as far as I am concerned!

I would LOVE if they took Sam with them...not a fan....and Julian to me doesn't add much and that ridiculous storyline about the letter he wrote and the sister blackmailing him to do all those awful things was absolutely dumb!!.........I have always like the Alexis character except for these past couple months when they have made her look like a believeing idiot in Julian....felt she was always a strong character in the show...but have had her looking needy these past couple months...I miss Tracy...she was a nice strong character....would love Billy Miller to go back to Y & R and Steve Burton to return to GH.....................and is Maxie really coming back or not!!

I enjoyed Franco actually with Nina better...and now that she is fairly normal..it would be nice to see them more normal together!  Just don't see the chemistry w/him and

Elizabeth..............AND PLEASE don't bring back the original Morgan............and if the character is coming back i hope they do it soon....soon will not care at all....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love Roger Howarth no matter who he plays.  I would like it if they kept Franco redeemed because although he is good as a villian, I really like his light comic side and always have. I enjoyed what GH was doing with Todd.   Too bad, they couldn't keep him as Todd or make him a totally new character.  

I'm probably the only one who couldn't care less about Steve Burton coming back.  I liked Jason Quartermaine just fine, Jason Morgan not so much. I couldm't stand his constant staring when he finally became Stone Cold, although I did like him earlier with Elizabeth and also with Robin. Billy Miller is doing a fine job for me.  

I hope they don't somehow make Billy's Jason a fake Jason when Burton finally returns. I will be so mad because I loved him and Elizabeth together and they not only ruined that relationship by having Elizabeth not tell him what she knew but they also had Sam stalk and harass him at every turn until she got him, and you know darn well that she will drop him immediately for Burton's Jason if he truly does come back as the real Jason.  Plus she ruined her relationship with Patrick too right when he was ready to marry her.  I actually liked her with Patrick and thought it worked.  Oh well.....

That is another bad thing about Burton coming back, more Sam.