Valued Contributor

General Hospital on demand??

Have any of you had issues with viewing GH on demand with Spectrum/Charter provider? There have been no new updates since the   13th of this month I talked to Spectrum and they said it was not their fault but ABC's fault and they  are working on it Yeah right!! This happened a couple of weeks ago too. As sometimes a person can't be home to view the shows when they originally air and it is so frustrating to be left out in the dark about what has transpired all week. Viewing on line is so hard for me to do for various reasons .

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital on demand??

My On Demand shows the latest episode available being 7/16.

Valued Contributor

@nafecar, I've had the same problems. I usually DVR the shows but they seem to cut in every few days with some news we just have to know right this minute, so I find myself going to watch it on demand more and more. But there are times it takes them forever to have the latest episodes on and several will be delayed like that. I don't know who to blame. I still watch it on DVR as much as possible so I can stay as much caught up as possible but all too often, I find myself having to wait for on demand to catch up. It's very annoying.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

oops my bad it was the 16th I guess this So Cal heat has my mind muddled up!!  Thanks Qgirl26