Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

Stavros. Back from the dead. Again. Dude has more lives than a cat.

Valued Contributor

The writers do not seem to be able to write any new story lines. Stavros and Lulu, Carlye and Sonny, Robin and Patrick, Anna and Faison, and the list goes on. We've seen all these before. How about something new that isn't beyond creepy - (like Stavros and Nina).

Respected Contributor

This will probably be an unpopular idea, but I think it would so cool if Anna and Leisel (sp) teamed up to track down the kidnappers and the hostages. They could use their spy savvy. I think it would be entertaining, something we could stand to see more of from GH

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Ladybug724 said:

This will probably be an unpopular idea, but I think it would so cool if Anna and Leisel (sp) teamed up to track down the kidnappers and the hostages. They could use their spy savvy. I think it would be entertaining, something we could stand to see more of from GH

And the catty banter between the two could be wonderful!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/9/2014 grandma r said: Stavros Cassedine, back from the frozen undead. Robert Kelker Kelly is the actor, and, yes, he was definitely creepier than before. He was obsessed with Laura in the old days, now it's Lulu. Why is Levi still around????

Thanks for the info on creepy guy!! Don't remember him...he must have been on the show during the time I was not watching GH!!

Esteemed Contributor

These writers must be inept. They just keep reworking old stories and resurrecting anyone to make it work. Stavros kidnapped Laura and kept her prisoner on Cassedine Island. They are the parents of Niklos. However, Stefan is the one who raised Ink. They came to Spoon Island when Lulu was little and needed a transplant or something and Ink was a match.
Respected Contributor

Stavros is way too Dracula--over the top

I expect Igor to come limping out from behind him

edited for the name Stavros

Valued Contributor

Stavros, at least the more recent incarnations, has been over the top. My favorite time was when Helena had him beneath GH and he woke up and was asking questions about the TV show Dynasty.

Super Contributor

I love that Robert Kelker Kelly is reprising his role, even though it is a warmed over story line we have already seen. He is just so over the top, I can't help but enjoy it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/10/2014 RainCityGirl said:

I love that Robert Kelker Kelly is reprising his role, even though it is a warmed over story line we have already seen. He is just so over the top, I can't help but enjoy it.

Me too!! I love him as Stavros. I don't care if he's bad. I just can't help it either.

RKK always looks like he is enjoying the heck out of that role. Campy to the max!

I adore Constance Towers as Helena too. You just know they are having a total hoot on that set.