Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

I agree with the above post. Unfortunately, when they're dead it's not for long. Instead of just Jason I expected to see an entire wing of dead characters at that clinic.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Port Charles needs to fire all of their coroners

Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 tucka said:

Found it funny how Dante is the dumbest cop alive, why didn't he shoot the creep when he had a chance, now previews show the creep [starvoes?] holding a surgical scalpel to lulu's neckOn this show no one is ever dead forever ,this show needs to get rid of a lot of these old family characters and get on with the new.Tucka.

You mean to tell me you've never had a frozen relative return? Oh I have a zillion times

We're always like, oh you're back? You look like you could use some hot cocoa

Valued Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Ladybug724 said:
On 9/16/2014 tucka said:

Found it funny how Dante is the dumbest cop alive, why didn't he shoot the creep when he had a chance, now previews show the creep [starvoes?] holding a surgical scalpel to lulu's neckOn this show no one is ever dead forever ,this show needs to get rid of a lot of these old family characters and get on with the new.Tucka.

You mean to tell me you've never had a frozen relative return? Oh I have a zillion times

And a warm bath!

Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 pepes mom said:
On 9/16/2014 Ladybug724 said:
On 9/16/2014 tucka said:

And a warm bath!

And some clean clothes!

Did anyone notice on yesterday's show that even though we didn't see Jason's face, they kept flashing things that remind you of Steve Burton - his muscular arms, his trademark black clothes. Even the way he moved.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

They'll probably explain away Jason's changed appearance by saying his face melted a little during the thawing process

Super Contributor

I'm sorry, this new Jason is not at all built or "ripped" like Jason was...doesn't move like him at all. Am not liking this...Maybe if they never show his face, but still it isn't Jason.

Esteemed Contributor

Someone said on this thread a while ago that Robin and "Jason" leave, get in an accident and then "Jason" has face reconstruction and voila ---a new face!! So then, of course, new Jason does not look like old Jason because he has a new face!! Since Sam is backing off from Patrick, I think they are definitely getting ready to introduce new Jason into the storyline.

Frequent Contributor

On 9/4/2014 grandma r said: Maybe Nina and Franco could ride off into Looney land together. Those two are quite a pair. Nina and Mommy Dearest/Heather should be interesting over Franco. I just wish they would all go away along with Ava, Levi, Lucas, and Kiki.
I have read somewhere that the actress who play's Heather is in the studio taping again, so I guess she has escaped again. Also, Helena should be back from the dead soon too.aa
Frequent Contributor

So, since Victor is not Nathan's father, who then? Who could be worse then Cesar (sp?).