Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

I would love for Sonny to have to pay for something. Anything.

Can anyone fill me in on today's events?

Super Contributor

On 9/4/2014 pepes mom said:

I would love for Sonny to have to pay for something. Anything.

Can anyone fill me in on today's events?

For one thing, Sonny put a hit out on Franco. Of course, he never does the dirty work himself. He gets one of his minions to do it for him. He also was arranging for a way to get Ava away from Julian so that he can kill her once she has given birth. Meanwhile Sabrina is losing it little by little, Ava is spooked by Sabrina's reaction to her, and Carly is terrified that Kiki is going to spill the beans to Franco about her and Sonny. In fact, Carly hot footed it over to Franco's studio just as Kiki was getting ready to blab. I missed about 20 minutes of it, so I am not sure what else happened.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure why KiKi feels it is her designated right to tell everything she snoops and finds out. She seems to have forgotten when she was fooling aound behind Morgan's back with Michael.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else notice yesterday that when Patrick and Sabrina were talking at the hospital he had a beard and in her flashback he was clean shaven? These little details drive me nuts!!!! It's as if the director or producer thinks the audience is too stupid to notice. Bad enough they are doing these ridiculous stories, they really don't need to insult us.
Honored Contributor

Maybe Sabrina wanted he was clean shaved, too! LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

On 9/5/2014 grandma r said: Anyone else notice yesterday that when Patrick and Sabrina were talking at the hospital he had a beard and in her flashback he was clean shaven? These little details drive me nuts!!!! It's as if the director or producer thinks the audience is too stupid to notice. Bad enough they are doing these ridiculous stories, they really don't need to insult us.

From what I remember from a show a few days ago, Patrick and Sam were playing pool and they made a bet. If he lost he would have to shave off his beard. I guess he lost. I think he looks better that way.

Honored Contributor

I just had a very bad thought, what if Kiwi is actually Nina's child? That would be really messy.

Honored Contributor

I think Kiki is Nina's child. I think crazy mom gave her to Ava so there wouldn't be an heir to her money. Will sure put a kink-kink in her plans if true.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

It is way past time for the writers to stop these insane kiddie lines. Normal 8 yr olds don't act like that!!!! Cam asking Emma for permission to look at Jocelyn' s art work.........REALLY????? Get a clue as to how real life kids behave! I am sick of seeing Nina and the actress portraying her! The storyline is stupid and I just don't think the actress is that good. Sorry, just my opinion.
Respected Contributor

On 9/5/2014 SydneyH said:

I just had a very bad thought, what if Kiwi is actually Nina's child? That would be really messy.

I have lost track of who Kiki's real parents are. First it was Franko,, but who was the mother. Then it was Ava, who was her father. She did have an affair with Silos.I guess Silos is now her real father. So is Ava really her mother. No wonder the kid is so messed up. If Kiki is really Nina's daughter, who kept this info from Nina, maybe her psycho mother. I can't stand Nina, I hope someone finds out about how she has been deceiving everyone. Carly is being a total control freak also. I don't understand why these men can't see through her.