Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

We will be seeing NewJason circa October 13. Dave King will be playing a doctor.

Honored Contributor

I'm beginning to dislike Alexis as much as I dislike Tranco, Ava, Tranco, Nina, Tranco, Rosalie, Tranco, Maxi, Tranco, new Sabrina, Tranco, Spencer, Tranco, Britt, Tranco, Brad.

Btw, what happened to the Milo/Epiphany story?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Nancy Drew said:

Today the dumbest in PC is Elizabeth as she has been looking at Jason all day in the ER and doesn't know it. He had tattoos, doesn't she recognize them?

That's exactly what I said as I watched. Jason had to have tattoos she should recognize.

Seriously? I keep watching with him and complaining. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 9/26/2014 corita said:

Really, does everybody on GH answer the front door undressed and wrapped in a towel??? This Friday's show was beefcake all the way....

This is how I answer my door when I want the people to leave. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Tique said:

I'm beginning to dislike Alexis as much as I dislike Tranco, Ava, Tranco, Nina, Tranco, Rosalie, Tranco, Maxi, Tranco, new Sabrina, Tranco, Spencer, Tranco, Britt, Tranco, Brad.

Btw, what happened to the Milo/Epiphany story?

They rode off into the sunset apparently.

Esteemed Contributor

Ava, Franco, and Nina just need to go!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Couldn't the writers have let Shawn kill that hit man? I hate that Michael did it - even though it was definitely self defense.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

My, my...since when did Nina get so sensible, Alexis get so stupid, Ava get to be such tale teller and Rosalie get so dramatic! Well, the secret is out...surely will change things with Michael, Sonny and Carly????

Trusted Contributor

I just love how G.H. makes the women characters so weak and like they are in heat all the time,carly makes me ill, she gets around sunny and her tongue is hanging out,what does she see in him? and how come 6 months ago she didn't care about him. And alexis just gets around any man and she goes bananas ,what is wrong with this picture? Can't we have some decent strong women types? Do they all have to go weak kneed around men?tucka.