Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

Give me a break with the hoodie. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if this is what Jason's going to look like at the big reveal (whenever the heck that will be):

What worries you masters you.
Contributor

Unfortunately the Fluke story won't pick up until Nov. Tony Geary is still recovering from back surgery. Jason probably will be bandaged for a while, I know he is in the hospital and various people will feel drawn towards him. Not sure when Billy Miller officially makes his debut.
Valued Contributor

On 9/24/2014 silverwear said:
On 9/24/2014 daisy4 said:

Question: Who is the dumbest person in Port Charles? Is it Robin who goes to her mother's place where Helena can easily find her? Is it Carly who agrees to marry Franco so he won't tell Michael Sonny killed AJ? Is it Tracey for trusting Fluke? Or - is it the writers for writing such lame stories? I vote for the writers!

Just noticed you said "in Port Charles," otherwise it might be us for watching. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I did think of that! It's a close call. Wink

Respected Contributor

Right now I'm thinking that Jordan may just be the dumbest person in PC.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

Ava, pregnant and having pains, running around in high heels. Give the viewers a break!!!!
Trusted Contributor

I am surprised that Patrick and Sabrina do not seem to have the love for each other the way they did He sure got over her pretty quickly. Now that is three women he has shown interest in since his wife has been away, Britt, Sabrina and now Sam. I do not like Sam with Silas anyway but I rather see her with Jason. Somehow they seem to match to me just like Sonny and Brenda.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Moonlady said:

Right now I'm thinking that Jordan may just be the dumbest person in PC.

Nope, Jordan is playing Ava by trying to gain her trust so that she can find out the name of "the boss". The more Jordan does for Ava, the more Ava will feel she owes her. We'll see how it plays out.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Throwback Thursday!

Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 grandma r said: Ava, pregnant and having pains, running around in high heels. Give the viewers a break!!!!

The whole show is ridiculous! My DH dvrs this so sometimes he watches it later and I will watch. The other night I told him I don't know how he watches this drivel and I went in the other room.

I watch some garbage but these storylines have crossed over to laughable.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/25/2014 SydneyH said:

Throwback Thursday!

Is that a young Frisco or young Scottie??? Can't place the face...