Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

Yikes...if Kiki was her child, Nina would freak out, but this little scenario would add some zing to the show! Between the Nina/Silas/Franco/Carly/Sonny mess...the story is really getting muddled! Why, oh why would the writers keep interjecting the little kids?? The story lines are so weak, the kids' characters are so unlikable and please, someone get Spencer to a Speech Therapist! DD is a Speech Therapist and she reacted as soon as she heard him talk. His speech issues are not cute...he needs speech help!!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 9/5/2014 corita said:

Yikes...if Kiki was her child, Nina would freak out, but this little scenario would add some zing to the show! Between the Nina/Silas/Franco/Carly/Sonny mess...the story is really getting muddled! Why, oh why would the writers keep interjecting the little kids?? The story lines are so weak, the kids' characters are so unlikable and please, someone get Spencer to a Speech Therapist! DD is a Speech Therapist and she reacted as soon as she heard him talk. His speech issues are not cute...he needs speech help!!

He speaks like Barbara WAlters, though she has always claimed she doesn't have an impediment, but i beg to differ. I basically don't like the writing for little Cassadine, which makes him a very unlikeable child.

Super Contributor

Kiki is a useless snitch. Go away.

Aren't the kiddies back in school yet? Summer's over! That Joss is a lil' snot too.

Did everyone catch Morgan's plumber's craack? Oopsy. Even the camera person has to go.

Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 luvpoos said:

I have lost track of who Kiki's real parents are. First it was Franko,, but who was the mother. Then it was Ava, who was her father. She did have an affair with Silos.I guess Silos is now her real father. So is Ava really her mother. No wonder the kid is so messed up. If Kiki is really Nina's daughter, who kept this info from Nina, maybe her psycho mother. I can't stand Nina, I hope someone finds out about how she has been deceiving everyone. Carly is being a total control freak also. I don't understand why these men can't see through her.

Originally Ava claimed Kiwi was her daughter with Frankenstein Quartermaine, when that did not pan out, she was forced to admit that Silas Clay was her biological father. At no time as any test been done that would verify she actually gave birth to her......

Honored Contributor

SPOILER ... Fluke returns in October and rumors are flying as to who will figure him out. I'm thinking this one...

Regarding Tracy’s upcoming sleuthing, Carlivati told Soaps in Depth, “Her questions about Luke are growing. Lulu’s missing and where the he-ll is Luke? He makes excuses, but Tracy is really determined to find him and find out why he’s not there when his family needs him.” It sounds like Tracy Quartermaine might finally open her eyes and see what GH fans have seen for months: that there is something seriously off with Luke Spencer.

I think she will try to work it to her benefit saying she knew all along and was actually trying to save ELQ and protect everyone else by being his "partner in crime."

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

So ... Who is behind the door? Fluke, Stavros or Helena? I'm thinking Helena ... or maybe Robin!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Who is that creepy guy in with Dante and Lulu?? Have never seen him, but get from their reaction that he is one of the bad guys!! Liked the scene with Maxie and Nathan - hopefully something will come of it!! !!

Esteemed Contributor

Stavros Cassedine, back from the frozen undead. Robert Kelker Kelly is the actor, and, yes, he was definitely creepier than before. He was obsessed with Laura in the old days, now it's Lulu. Why is Levi still around????
Esteemed Contributor

Just read that Kelly Sullivan has been hired by The Young and the Restless. Good for her! Our loss is their gain.
Respected Contributor

Kiki is annoying. Why does anyone listen to her when she speaks?