Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

~waving hi to everyone~ my first post here on your thread...

I started watching GH again last Spring for the 50th anniversary thing...big mistake LOL.

I have a few things to get off my chest... First of all Brad - I really disliked him last year, then he started to grow on me, now I dislike him again.

Levi...yuck, same with Nina and Ava.

Spoiler from today if you have not seen it yet don't read on:

I had my husband laughing because all along I have suspected Victor Cassadine of many of the things that have just come out. When I saw the man in the suit yesterday I said "dun dun dun, Victor Cassadine"...and today who is Nathans father, yes I have always suspected as much "dun dun dun, Victor again"...and the Sabrina, Patrick, baby Gabriel thing, well he admitted to that a couple of weeks ago. Is he also behind the Luke/Fluke thing?

So my question is...these darn Cassadines keep crawling out like cockroaches, why didn't Luke and Laura just rid us of all of them back in the 80's? I am sick of them (and I missed about 25 years of it) and they are going to thaw out more of them...Yuck! I am more than willing to sacrifice Nicholas and Spencer to be rid of the Cassadine family forever.

Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 SydneyH said:

How is Kiwi supporting herself? Please find her suitable employment asap.

The only purpose she serves is getting in everyone's business. She is highly annoying

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/3/2014 dreamytoo said:

I started watching GH again last Spring for the 50th anniversary thing...big mistake LOL.

I have a few things to get off my chest... First of all Brad - I really disliked him last year, then he started to grow on me, now I dislike him again.

Spoiler from today if you have not seen it yet don't read on

I had my husband laughing because all along I have suspected Victor Cassadine of many of the things that have just come out. When I saw the man in the suit yesterday I said "dun dun dun, Victor Cassadine"...and today who is Nathans father, yes I have always suspected as much "dun dun dun, Victor again"...and the Sabrina, Patrick, baby Gabriel thing, well he admitted to that a couple of weeks ago. Is he also behind the Luke/Fluke thing?

So my question is...these darn Cassadines keep crawling out like cockroaches, why didn't Luke and Laura just rid us of all of them back in the 80's? I am sick of them (and I missed about 25 years of it) and they are going to thaw out more of them...Yuck! I am more than willing to sacrifice Nicholas and Spencer to be rid of the Cassadine family forever.

I too had suspected Victor for many of the negative dilemmas showing up at the GH!! Am still not sure about the Luke/Fluke act though. And, didn't everyone already suspect that Nathan was his child??? BTW - was is it with Victor's face color??? Bad fake tan or too much real sun - very red and blotchy!! And as others have stated...I also foresee a Sabrina/Ava/Nina baby fight!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/3/2014 dreamytoo said:

Spoiler from today if you have not seen it yet don't read on:

Welcome!

I got back heavy into GH in the last year too. It's easy to miss a long time and get sucked right back into it in no time at all. Smiley Happy

I had been suspecting Victor all along too. He sure has aged (but then so have I, LOL. Good thing I'm not on GH!).

I will admit I don't mind at all when Stavros and Helena are on for short term visits because both of the actors are just SO good at doing the "cray-cray" the characters demand.

Enjoy the show!

Honored Contributor

Dreamytoo, welcome!

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Nina and Franco could ride off into Looney land together. Those two are quite a pair. Nina and Mommy Dearest/Heather should be interesting over Franco. I just wish they would all go away along with Ava, Levi, Lucas, and Kiki.
Super Contributor

Thank you for the welcome!

I can't believe I got sucked into it again after all these years, but here I am...

Honored Contributor

Is it possible that Franco knows already about Carly and Sonny and is playing dumb.......for some payback reason?

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

On 9/4/2014 dmod nj said:

Is it possible that Franco knows already about Carly and Sonny and is playing dumb.......for some payback reason?

I think that Franco is working to obtain the recording of the AJ shooting to prove that Sonny shot him. Hope he does - would love to see Sonny pay for that one!!

Honored Contributor

Sounds good, Wiskota!!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.