Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

Once again two people, Sonny and Carly, who should know better are talking about something private and don't bother to close the door. Bcause of their carelessness, KiKi now knows that the two of them recently slept together.

The first encounter between Ava and Nina was a little entertaining. When Nina reached out and touched Ava's stomach to feel the baby, I thought Nina was going to go ballistic. Personally I wouldn't have blamed her. Btw, is Nina going to tell everyone she sees that "Silas and I have resumed marital relations"? Gag!

Lastly: The big rescue. They manage to shoot Peter/Levi and then before they can vacate the premises, someone throws something into the house that renders them all unconscious. Last thing we see is Nathan peeping in the window. Wonder if he'll call for backup this time.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

How is Kiwi supporting herself? Please find her suitable employment asap.

Valued Contributor

Well, who will steal Ava's child? Will it be Nina or Sabrina? I think Sabrina may snap, once again, and steal baby Corinthos, but all eyes will be on Nina.

As for the rescue... how many armed police officers were outside the cabin? From what I recall, many more than the amount who went inside the cabin. And, what is the first thing one does when a can of smoking something or other is thrown near you? Stand there, of course. Nobody thought to run to fresh air?

Super Contributor

Happy September all!

I agree that s3x between Brad and Lucas seems to dominate their scenes which, IMO, is exactly what gives people a bad impression of gays. The writers should try a little character development with them. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

I used to look forward to Sonny and Carly re-uniting. I think we are all really over that by now. Ugh.

Can someone tell me why Maxi and Lulu were goading Peevi the entire time they were held captive? Was there a purpose to that? Did they want to get shot by aggravating him? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I loved the quick reaction of the PCPD and SWAT team when the canister of gas was thrown into the cabin. It seemed they all stood there and looked at the thing. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Right, pepes mom. Now we will have a baby triangle: Ava/Nina/Sabrina.

Trusted Contributor

The show has finally confirmed that Billy Miller has been cast as Jason.
Honored Contributor

Good spoilers here, including one that Sabrina loses it again............

http://www.generalhospitalhappenings.com/rumorville.php

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Tique said:

Thanks for the info Grandma r. I think with the impending time change of this show. it may be just the push I need to stop watching for a while.

Happy Labor Day!

I have stopped watching. And you know what? I really don't miss it one little bit. The storylines were getting ridiculous and I needed a breather. Perhaps once Jason returns I'll check it out. But I want the "original" Jason, not a stand-in.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/1/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 9/1/2014 grandma r said: Happy Labor Day. On the GH blog it says that the recast is happening. Supposedly Jason and Robin flee the clinic and get into an accident resulting in the different face. Another lame story. Not sure about Sam and Patrick. I must say, for me, they are pushing the envelope with Brad and Lucas. I don't care that they are together, I just think it's a little too graphic.

Personally, I just don't see any chemistry between Lucas and Brad. In fact, I don't see any chemistry between Brad and anyone. I applaud GH for venturing into territory that only cable has entered. It will take time to get used to, but I don't find it any more offensive than some of the hetero scenes, and most of those are more graphic.

I agree about Brad and Lucas. I don't care if they are gay or not. They just don't have much chemistry and they really DO spend a lot of time talking about s3x and not much else.

I was glad they finally got together though, because it was getting really tiresome to hear Lucas going on and on about who he was going to choose to be the lucky one that he would finally "award" himself to.

I think Felix was pretty lucky that Milo made him miss the "date". I think he can do better.

Esteemed Contributor

Those closeups of Pevi are not flattering. Nina is scary. I cannot stand her fake sweetness. How dumb are Sonny and Carly?????? Close the door!
Super Contributor

Jason is supposed to be played by Biller Miller unless that has changed. I LOVE Billy Miller and Michelle Stafford, so have been watching GH again to see MS play Nina. Nina's character makes Phyllis (Y&R) look like a saint!

The thing I can't stand about Brad and Lucas is Brad. He's just creepy to me. I don't know anything about his story or anything - just know I don't like him at all. YUCK!