Regular Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@RainCityWoman wrote:

You know Brook Lynn was a better person when she and Chase were raising Bailey, and it was evident that she didn't want to say goodbye to her. Then Maxie, supposedly obsessed with the baby, couldn't not even wait till Peter was gone before she jeopardized the baby's safety. Now she's got the kid, WHO is taking care of Bailey? It's as if she disappeared off the face of the earth, much like Carly's baby Donna.

Babies do tend to disappear on Soap Operas until they are "aged." 

After the baby thing, I wondered if Brooklynn would want a baby for real and ask Chase to be the daddy. Guess not.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked Cameron and his band, they livened that dull club up for once. Trina's party had more people than most regular nights there.

I was really hoping Trina would open Spencer's letter and read it anyway, instead of giving it back. Now burned, just like Esme's letter (I assume).

Hope it doesn't take too long for Stella to connect all the dots about those divorce papers (drowned not burned, lol).

Keep a tight hold on your important papers in PC people, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Is that all for Nelle's appearance? I could have used a little more of her. 

Nice to see Maura West honored. She is SO good as Ava. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Robert Help Anna Come To Valentin’s Rescue?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Will Robert Help Anna Come To Valentin's Rescue?

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal sneaky suspicions, cries for help, stern warnings, and so much more.

The Quest To Bring Down Victor

Now that Anna Devane knows what Valentin Cassadine is really doing Victor Cassadine’s bidding, she has to help him and turns to the one person she knows can do a lot of damage to Victor if so inclined. Anna also knows that this someone doesn’t like Valentin at all, but she goes to Robert Scorpio anyway and is surprised by his reaction to her request, telling him that she is not sure whether to find it funny or disturbing.

At least Lucy Coe is doing her part in all this, continuing to flirt with Victor and keep him distracted.

However, it does seem that Valentin is transparent when it comes to the women in his life because cousin Alexis Davis sees right through him and asks why he is really taking Victor’s orders lying down. Will Valentin be able to pull the wool over her eyes, or will he just tell the truth?

Austin Has Questions

Austin Gatlin-Holt is not happy to see his cousin Mason lurking around GH. The last we saw of both of them was at the Q picnic, and Mason was talking about making sure Ava Jerome Cassadine says nothing about the conversation she overheard. With Mason at the hospital, Austin wonders if he is there to finish the job.

Meanwhile, Maxie Jones and Felicia Scorpio have a conversation, and Felicia warns her daughter that she might be making a very bad move.

All About Corinthos Men

Dante Falconeri and Sam McCall are all ready to move in together, but there’s something about Cody Bell that is nagging on Dante’s mind. Something must also be nagging on his father’s mind considering that Sonny Corinthos pays a visit to Cody at the Q stables and tells him they need to set things straight.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Guess I missed the show when Selina became Curtis's partner. The terminology she used when talking to Sonny was "we" and "our". Not sure if Curtis heard them but it looked like he had a slight reaction when Sonny walked away. 

This is the second time TJ has invited someone to an event where he was a guest, not a host. First time he invited Marshall to Curtis and Portia's housewarming and now he invited his mother to Trina's party. Maybe it's about time someone introduces him to party etiquette. Jordan should have had enough sense to know that was not the appropriate place for her to be. Didn't she feel awkward being right in the thick of things as Stella welcomed Portia into the family. It should have brought back unpleasant memories for Jordan because the situations couldn't have been more different when Stella found out Curtis was marrying Jordan.

@Tique   Right......if TJ felt all his invites included a plus one, you think he would have included Molly.....

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

For those who want to see/hear this again:

Cameron rocks out at the Savoy in Trina's honor featuring his band The Runarounds: William Lipton, Axel Ellis, Zende Murdock, Jesse Golliher, and Jeremy Yun

Darling, Darling - William Lipton/Cam 

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@BeckiWV   I hope not. I want her to make another visit to her mom Nina. Nelle's still got a lot to share with her and Nina needs to hear firsthand how much damage Nelle inflicted on so many and be reminded how much alike they are/were.

I did like Brook Lynn managing to slip in that Nelle reference in front of Nina while trying to manipulate Sonny. "Today is two years to the day since Nelle slit my throat and tried to kill me."  As @mysoutherncomfort  has reminded us: There's not a scar, scratch, skin tag, or anything remaining to signify that ever happened.

Carry on Nelle!!!

GH spoilers recap for September 6, 2022

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Cameron rocks out at the Savoy in Trina's honor featuring his band The Runarounds: William Lipton, Axel Ellis, Zende Murdock, Jesse Golliher, and Jeremy Yun

Thank you for posting the title of the song.  I really never did catch either the title or for that matter the actual words.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique   Thank you!! William is a fine singer. I enjoyed this clip very much. I liked him and Joss at the Nurse's Ball too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@BeckiWV   I hope not. I want her to make another visit to her mom Nina. Nelle's still got a lot to share with her and Nina needs to hear firsthand how much damage Nelle inflicted on so many and be reminded how much alike they are/were.

I did like Brook Lynn managing to slip in that Nelle reference in front of Nina while trying to manipulate Sonny. "Today is two years to the day since Nelle slit my throat and tried to kill me."  As @mysoutherncomfort  has reminded us: There's not a scar, scratch, skin tag, or anything remaining to signify that ever happened.

Carry on Nelle!!!

GH spoilers recap for September 6, 2022

@Tique lol, I noticed that reference too. Yes, you would think there would be at least a scar after a wound like that. 

Even though I am used to the current Brook again, I did like the actress that filled in that day. I thought she did a great job as Brook.