Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Wiskota  I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday filled with love and joy. Have a great day!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Super Contributor

Thank you @Tique @abbalulu @grandma r @mysoutherncomfort  for your warm and thoughtful Birthday Wishes.  I am having a quiet day a home with  DH.  Had nice call from DD and Grands this Am so all is well. Thank you again.  

I have been keeping up with GH thru this thread.  Have numerous eposides recorded but never seem to take the time to watch and when I do I fast forward thru lots of it.  I would not pay for streaming if they go that route.  Was sad when OLTL went off the air and would love to see that come back. I would miss reading this forum more than the show I think.

@Tique Thank you for all the time and effort you put in to this thread.  It is often the highlight of my day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wiskota wishing you a happy September birthday today and have a great rest of your day! 🥰🎂🎁🌹🎉

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

...I'm actually good with Chloe Lanier returning as Nelle, especially since it's short term. I loved her as Pat Spencer and then hated her almost immediately as Nelle. Conclusion, she is one fantastic actress.

Nelle never was boring. Quite the minx and because she is so evil, you know she will be taken down in the end (even if she comes back again and again).

She was so good, I began to enjoy her more and more even though I always was rooting against her of course, but enjoyed that too.

One of my favorite Nelle days was during the custody battle for Wiley when she dragged Julian into the courtroom as her new (forced) husband and was going on to the Judge about their "love" and the look on Julian's face, lol.

@BeckiWV   you made some excellent points and jogged my memory on some things. When a comparison is made between Nelle and Esme my first thought is always how we met Esme. From the time she first appeared on screen we saw a character who seemed to have no ability for empathy or compassion. Evil E was listening to a conversation between Ava, Laura, and Kevin to gain information on Ava. EE has never done anything when she didn't have a negative reason/motive for doing it.

We saw a different side of Nelle before she went to the dark side. It may have been an act but I always suspected Nina was at least partially correct about Nelle. If she had been raised by a caring parent - instead of Frank Benson - she may have turned out differently. Let me quickly add: No I don't believe Nina would have been that parent. I agree with Harmony's assessment of Nina; Ninny's love tends to suffocate people. She loves too hard, almost obsessively.

@Tique I agree about Nina, she is absolutely obsessive, as is the case with Sonny right now. She was obsessed with Silas when she came to town too. 

Esme isn't fit to shine Nelle's evil shoes!!!  LoL.

It would be fun if Nelle could get rid of Esme for us. "There's only room in PC for one of us, Em and it ain't you!" LOL.

I guess I am more attached to Nelle for my evil quota because she has an actual established family at this time and Esme really doesn't, for now.  Plus Chloe Lanier is amazing!

I will say the actress playing Esme does a good job.

Trusted Contributor

Looking forward to seeing what Ava does next, Valentin getting Charlotte back, and Spencer's time in Petonville.  These performers have been excellent this week.

Super Contributor

Almost all of the s/l's can be dropped, but will narrow my vote down to Esme, Sasha, and anything Ninny.

Hard to imagine no GH to watch as I'm a GH lifer, but no, I would not pay to watch via a streaming service. 

Honored Contributor

@Wiskota 

Happy Belated Birthday!🍰🎂

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I missed seeing Willow telling Mikey that she has cancer!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I missed seeing Willow telling Mikey that she has cancer!

@cowboy sam  they misled us again so you didn't miss it. Willow didn't tell Michael. Not sure what her problem is but if she doesn't feel she can depend/lean on the man she loves she's obviously in the wrong relationship.

On another note for me it was good to see recast Michael. He could change the way I feel about a character I've disliked for over a decade.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of September 5

A disturbing nightmare leaves Willow shaken

General Hospital Scoop: Carly has second thoughts (Spoilers for the week of August 29, 2022 on GH)

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of September 5, 2022.

Finn is grateful for his father's support

Sam and Dante feel blessed

A guarantee that something or someone is coming. No one gets extended happiness in PC.

Sasha deals with the ramifications of her actions

Chase isn't comfortable with how far Brook Lynn is willing to go

May as well get used to it. This will become your normal if you stick with this person.

Ned has concerns about Brook Lynn and Chase

Who doesn't...oh that would be the two of them.

Taggert turns down Sonny

Smart man!

Sonny has a tense encounter with Victor

Sonny is suspicious of Nikolas

Nina confronts her past

Oh that should be fun. Not!

A disturbing nightmare leaves Willow shaken

Maybe this is when Nelle comes in. Why not? We just saw Esme in a dream. It's not like we shouldn't expect them to use the same plot ploy twice in less than a week.

Valentin doesn't fool Alexis

Victor turns up the charm with Lucy

Anna hopes Robert can lend a helping hand

If this has anything to do with Valentin could be interesting .

Felicia has a hypothesis

Insipid strikes again or tries to.

Mac gets encouragement from Felicia

Maxie turns to Britt for an explanation.

I guess it is time for LuLu to return so Maxie will have someone to play with since she's obviously not playing with Bailey. The only time we even hear the baby's name now is when Mac/Insipid or Brook Lynn/Chase mention her.

Cody has an offer for Selina

That has potential. Hope she squashes him.

Rory seeks Jordan's guidance

Jordan gets some information from T.J.

Curtis and Portia host a celebration for Trina

Curtis and Portia have a favor to ask of Stella

Stella makes an announcement

She's leaving permanently and taking Marshall with her. I doubt GH would do that but one can hope.

Trina is a victim of bad timing

Cameron hopes to surprise Josslyn

Cam you keep trying because your days with Ms Jacks are numbered and hopefully so is your contract.

Happy smiley 5Okay I know that was mean. What can I say - I'm a mean person.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.