Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: What Does Sonny Really Want From Victor?

Hope Campbell

@Tique wrote:

Hope Campbell

GH spoilers for Thursday Friday reveal big demands, young love angst, possible confessions, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

It’s almost unheard of to see Sonny Corinthos and Victor Cassadine together, but Sonny wants something from the cheerful man who will threaten anyone to get what he wants, including women and children. Sonny knows something happened over at Wyndemere that Ava Cassadine and Nikolas Cassadine don't want to talk about, and Sonny wants to know how Victor is going to clean things up. After all, his nephew is involved.

Sonny also knows that Anna Devane had lots of questions about Victor while at the Quartermaine barbecue, and Sonny would do anything to help an old friend, right? Who will win the upper hand here?

Spencer Backs Down

It’s time for Spencer Cassasdine to head to Pentonville, and he first checks in at the Port Charles Police Department, where he runs into Rory Cabrera, who had just been asking Jordan Ashford for some advice.

A bitter but resigned Spencer tells Rory he doesn’t have to worry about him anymore when it comes to Trina Robinson — and that’s just when Trina seems to interrupt the two of them.

Meanwhile, Nikolas doesn’t like answering questions about what really happened between him and Ava, just as Ava is about to tell someone some truths.

All About Cody Bell

Felicia Scorpio does her best to convince Mac Scorpio to find out if he really is Cody Bell’s dad and asks him what he is so afraid of. Will she be able to convince him to seek the truth?

Finally, Maxie questions Britt Westbourne about anything she  happens to know about Cody, but Britt is not as forthcoming as Maxie would like. She also wants to know why Maxie is so interested in all this.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Thank you @Tique for the update on today's show airing tomorrow.

A thought about today's "breaking news"...IMHO, yes, the passing of Queen Elizabeth II is worthy of breaking news which will be heard around the world.  I really don't get into the trials and tribulations of the UK's royal family, yet I must hasten to add that I found QEII one very classy lady who dealt with a myriad of ups and downs during her 70 years on the throne as well as her 96 years here on earth.  RIP Elizabeth! 

I will agree. This was truly breaking news. Condolences to her family, her country, the Commonwealth, and all who loved and admired her. She may have had faults, like anyone, but I always, always respected her and her unfailing dedication to the job she was never expected to have but fulfilled longer than anyone who had it before and with dignity and class. R.I.P.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort. My 1st thought was Selina also.  That woman's tentacles have a wide reach.  The only other option I can think of is Jennifer Smith.   Why else did they bring her back ????

Linc, Cody, Mason, and Dex can all ride off permanently.   All are a waste of airtime. 

Does anyone even remotely think that Sam and Dante will have smooth sailing ahead????   If so, I may have a bridge to sell.

I really wish they had come up with a better s/l for Mac.

Uncle Sheffy does seem to enjoy his villian role.  Lucy had better watch her back; uncle has no moral compass.

They could have started by not saddling him with that nit wit Felicia as a wife. I really do not think he is Cody's father. I still think it is Faison, which could certainly complicate his so called romance with Britt. That's probably why Taub gave the child to the Belles.

Thank you so much for the chuckles (nit wit Felicia as a wife).  So true.  I could see Cody/Britt as 1/2 siblings if TPTB are going to keep on with his character.

One thing (ok maybe two or three) that kept bothering me during the Maxie/Peter s/l was that Maxie's bio-dad, Frisco, was never mentioned.  Isn't Frisco still with the WSB?  At one point, he was its top cop I thought.  And now with Anna/Robert trying to take down Victor, shouldn't Frisco be mentioned?  If anything, just to let us know that maybe he is "deep undercover" and unable to help....something?  Anything?  Is he still alive?

Frisco was an absentee father as well as husband,and the nit wit abandoned both her daughters to join him leaving Mac to raise them. The other thing I was wondering is a few weeks ago it was revealed that they are bringing back Holly? So far she's missing on set. And WHY should she be brought back.

Honored Contributor

Caption this picture.

What is Anna thinking? What is Robert thinking?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

ROBERT:   I still really want you!

ANNA:  Give it up;  it's not going to happen.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday was truly breaking news.  The passing of Queen Elizabeth II is felt around the world.  May she rest in peace.

Why is Felicia pushing Mac to find out about Cody????  Imo, Mac is better off without this con man in his life.

A bit of verbal sparring between Sonny and Victor, but, otherwise not much content today.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

Robert:  Waddaya you say luv, want to give it a go once for old times sake?

Anna: Don't look at me, I hear Holly's coming back.

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of September 12

Dante and Jordan are called to the scene of a crime

GH Spoilers for the week of September 12, 2022 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of September 12, 2022.

Trina and Rory discuss where things stand with Spencer

Stella makes an announcement

Curtis has concerns

Drew and Marshall make peace

Drew and Sam discuss their love lives

Carly crosses paths with an unfriendly face

Ned has concerns about Brook Lynn and Chase

Sonny is suspicious of Nikolas

Sonny has news

Sonny clashes with Jordan

Nikolas secretly places a call

Nikolas tells his side of the story

Ava gets a visit from Portia

Finn is grateful for his father's support

Sasha comes to a decision

Danger lurks in the shadows

Dante and Jordan are called to the scene of a crime

Dante senses something is off with Dex

Michael reminds Dex who calls the shots

Willow's temper flares

T.J. has an update

Britt opens up to Brad

Cody approaches Selina with an offer

Cody and Leo grow closer

Honored Contributor

Laura Wright and Cameron Mathison talk GH's Upcoming 60th Anniversary on GMA

Steve Holley

General Hospital co-stars Laura Wright (Carly Corinthos, GH) and Cameron Mathison (Drew Cain, GH; ex-Ryan Lavery, All My Children) have had lots of time together as their characters move toward romance in Port Charles this summer, and they got to talk about the connection.

Now, the two ABC Daytime veterans are on an East Coast publicity tour to promote GH and the show's upcoming 60th anniversary. That coincided with a trip to the Times Square studios of Good Morning America, where Mathison had been a regular contributor for the show...

...General Hospital's 60th anniversary festivities are officially scheduled to begin October 28, with the three-day Graceland Fan Celebration Weekend in Memphis. 

To watch the full Good Morning America interview, check out the video below.

Viewing time ~ 6 minutes.

GMA Interview w/Carly & Drew

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers Next 2 Weeks: Carly’s Emergency – Port Charles Grieves Loss – Dante Suspects Dex

Heather Hughes

General Hospital Spoilers Next 2 Weeks: Carly’s Emergency – Port Charles Grieves Loss – Dante Suspects Dex – Michael’s Mob Mess

General Hospital Spoilers for September 12 to September 23 tease that Carly Corinthos will face an emergency before Port Charles grieves a loss. Dante Falconeri will also suspect Dex Heller while Michael Corinthos faces a mob mess, so here’s what GH fans can expect.

During the first week Cody Bell will do his best to tempt Selina Wu with a new proposition. Curtis Ashford will worry about Selina conducting shady business at The Savoy, but he’ll soon realize he’s got other problems to contend with.

Grave danger will also strike Port Charles and lead to a criminal investigation. Dante will investigate along with Jordan, so look for Dex to become a suspicious character on Dante’s radar. As for who the victim of this horrible crime will be, it seems Brando Corbin will face an attack.

Dex will get caught in the messy aftermath, which means Michael will have a mess to clean up, too.

Carly will catch a flight to Aruba for that corporate retreat she’s been talking about, but the plane will face an emergency landing. In the aftermath, Carly will run into a face that isn’t friendly. Will that be the face of someone Carly knows? It’d be quite a twist if a very much alive Nelle Benson was spotted somewhere tropical – and it would fit with the timing of the scenes Lanier filmed for her latest stint.

During the second week Curtis will offer reassurance to Portia Robinson about their nuptials still happening. The wedding will just have to be delayed until Curtis can divorce Jordan. Of course, Portia’s secret could put that wedding in jeopardy. Curtis might not want to marry Portia at all if he knew she kept Trina Robinson’s paternity a secret all these years.

After telling Ava Jerome Cassadine the truth and spoiling Nikolas Cassadine’s alibi, Elizabeth Baldwin will dig for the truth about her past. That’ll involve reaching into the corners of her mind and uncovering some shocking memories. Kevin Collins will get a request from Liz later, so she may rely on him for hypnosis eventually.

In the meantime, Carly will tackle a new challenge before she receives terrible news. Upon returning home from her trip, Carly will face some deadly updates. Carly may find out Brando faced a shocking death while she was gone.

Port Charles will mourn a deep loss as Sonny thinks back on memories of Mike Corbin and later warns Victor Cassadine. Sonny may argue that if he finds out Victor had anything to do with Brando’s fate, he’ll make him pay.

Maxie Jones also has a grim discovery coming up, so there’s a chance she’ll find Sasha following an overdose. Coping with Brando’s death may be too much to bear.

Sonny will provide comfort to someone later, so it could be Gladys Corbin who gets consoled.

Meanwhile, Valentin Cassadine will be forced to improvise after a setback and will worry about getting Charlotte Cassadine home safely.

Back with Jordan, she’ll score some important info in one of her investigations.

Liz will find a major clue of her own, but it may be based on a memory from her younger years.

source: cdl