Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Anna And Valentin Continue Their Plan

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Anna And Valentin Continue Their Plan

GH spoilers for Friday reveal a plan picks up speed, life gets more complicated, a big debut, and so much more.

The Morning After

It was quite a night for Anna Devane and Valentin Cassadine as they took a break from trying to bring down Victor Cassadine for the romance and love scene we’ve all been waiting for. However, now it’s time to get back down to business.

As Anna and Valentin dine at the Metro Court, GH spoilers say they gain a new ally. With Valentin telling Anna that he thinks ‘she’ is the answer they’ve been looking for, it seems as if this new ally is a woman. Who could it be?

Meanwhile, Victor takes a break from wooing Lucy Coe to visit Spencer Cassadine in Pentonville, and he makes it clear he is not happy with how the boy has been doing.

Liz’s Life Gets More Complicated

Elizabeth Webber is stunned when Ava Jerome Cassadine wants to speak to her and get a few things straight. She seems alarmed, but Ava doesn’t seem all that angry. Nina Reeves also visits Ava and is surprised when she seems to know more about the night she was stabbed than she was letting on.

As for Nikolas Cassadine, he has some warnings for Hamilton Finn, who only wants to pick his brain about Liz. Nikolas tells him he should not go digging and he is making a big mistake that will cost him. Later, Finn is shocked when Liz confides something in Gregory Chase and not him.

A Night At The Savoy

It’s time for Harrison Chase’s big debut at The Savoy, and Brook Lynn Quartermaine is a nervous wreck, telling him that everything they have been working for is riding on this night. We’re sure that won’t give Chase cold feet at all.

Selina Wu is also at The Savoy, of course, and she asks Sonny Corinthos if he wants in on her big poker game. For some reason, that does not seem like Sonny’s style.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Well, Mo may boast whatever on his podcast, but, reality is what viewers actually see.  He did the same thing with the Nixon Falls nonsense.  I doubt he'd criticize the show.

I can't stand Cody!!!   Mac deserves a decent s/l; this isn't it!

End the drama with Portia, Curtis, and Jordan.  Resolve the matter of paternity and move on.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am catching up on this week's shows today. Is Austin somehow connected with Dominique or Taub? He sure looked funny when Maxie was spilling to Cody.

Also, is it just me, or is Dex's hair suddenly much darker? It seemed like he used to be dark blonde to light brown, now his hair is almost black and he looks like a vampire.

All the better to look like a hook killer, I guess. Or Morgan. 😊

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I am catching up on this week's shows today. Is Austin somehow connected with Dominique or Taub? He sure looked funny when Maxie was spilling to Cody.

Due to Hurricane Ian, I missed some parts of this week's GH, but in regards to Austin:  Austin stated to "Cuz Mason" that "this is the last job I'm doing...I'm out of the family business".  Cuz corrected him and again stated the "she" is our employer and no one leaves the family business.  So who is SHE and the FAMILY?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Due to Hurricane Ian, I missed some parts of this week's GH, but in regards to Austin:  Austin stated to "Cuz Mason" that "this is the last job I'm doing...I'm out of the family business".  Cuz corrected him and again stated the "she" is our employer and no one leaves the family business.  So who is SHE and the FAMILY?  

I remember that. I have no guess who SHE could be for now, maybe a Taub or Dominque relative? I can't let them go, lol  Maybe someone connected to Katherine? Austin just had a strange look going on.

What about the blonde woman who knew Valentin (the character's name is escaping me right now)?  Is it Cassandra?  She supposedly blew up on a boat awhile back. I was convinced at the time that she was going to receive Helena’s memories. Someone should have Helena’s fabulous memories! 😅  

Honored Contributor

The October  thread is up.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.