Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

The Liz/Reiko/Finn story is so far fetched....ridiculous!!  I also like Liz, but hate the story she has been given.

I thought that Brando has an offer from another show and that is why he left GH.  Am sorry, did like his character.

I don't think Dex is the hook killer.  It would be just too obvious...since he is always around the victims.

Morgan doesn't need to come back. The slow moving, silly stories need to come to a finish...
!

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

was really hoping we'd get a break from the teens after the trial ended.  And, why are they in a bar????Laughable that they are in the same "hatchet throwing" venue where the adults go to "let off steam".

DeX was supposed to be standing watch until Diane finished her business.  So, where was he when the hook showed up???? No, Dex is not the "hooker", but he is not the Sonny/Mikey person either IMHO.  I'm still pegging him as an undercover something or other whereas, I state again, Rory is too good to be true.

I think pairing Terry and Yuri could be fun.  Totally agree.

It's really a shame that Frank and company couldn't come up with a decent s/l for Elizabeth.  25 years and this is the best they could do; very sad. Totally agree.

Prayers for all in Ian's path. Thank you.  A "wobble" to the east or west can make a big difference.

Respected Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

I was chatting with my aunt this morning who shared some spoilers.  She said that Morgan is alive and Carly finds him in Jacksonville.  She also said that Emma Drake will start attending school in Port Charles.  

Possible Morgan alive?  Please NO TPTB.  Guess if you can't be "resurrected in PC" then what the heck...Jacksonville?  I truly hope this is just a spoiler alert rumor and not a real S/L.

And Emma (she was mentioned to be college age now) coming to PC?  Why?  Don't misunderstand, I liked Emma as the precocious grandchild of Anna/Robert, but we have our (more than) fair share of college kiddies............just sayin.....

Respected Contributor

Previews for tomorrow...did my eyes deceive me or did Sonny have Dex hanging (a la AJ) questioning him until he comes clean?

Should Dex need a lawyer...Marty is out of town.  Diane is out of commission.  That leaves just Scotty and why would he defend a Sonny employee?  Money???? :womanwink:The only lawyer left would be Molly Davis who seems interested in switching to defense attorney from prosecuter (after the Trina debacle trial).  Hmmmmm

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

...For @Tique Valentin/Anna:  Did you avert your eyes during their (ahem romantic) scenes?  Actually, for GH and given the age group, it was done with some taste or at least what I saw of it while doing brief fast forwards...

My phone rang just as Valentin and Anna went into her bedroom. From what I did see the scenes today were better than the ones he did with Nina during the Michelle Stafford era. I decided it wasn't worth rewinding once I got off my call.

From the March 2019 thread. Thanks @corita.

@Tique wrote:

...James Patrick Stuart started playing Valentin in 2016. There was such a difference in his appearance. He looked so gaunt and sickly. He looks a little better now or maybe I'm just used to it. Of all the men who have love scenes, his are the ones I hate to see the most. I always feel sorry for Nina. Yuck!

@corita wrote:

-------------------

Oh, me too!!!  There is something almost repulsive about him.   He gives me the creeps...not his character in the show, but the actor!!!

He does look better now but he's still not someone I want to see minus clothing. That includes both a top and some bottoms.

To be realistic, I don't want to see Sonny minus clothing either. Nor Spinelli. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Is Sonny About To Kill Dex?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Is Sonny About To Kill Dex?

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal mafia moves, dramatic confrontations, big confessions, and so much more.

Dex Is In Trouble

With Sonny Corinthos unsure what to make of Dex Heller and Dante Falconeri’s suspicions, he resorts to some of his old tactics to see who and what he is dealing with. Can Dex be a serial killer targeting those closest to him?

It looks like Sonny puts Dex in the hot seat and ties him up, threatening him if he doesn’t come clean. While Dex begs for mercy, Michael Corinthos shows up and questions what is going on. Sonny tells his estranged son to stay out of this having no idea that Dex’s real secret is that he works for Michael.

Over at the PCPD, Josslyn Jacks seems to want to defend Dex and insists to Dante that she is there to offer evidence of her own.

Maxie’s World

Austin Gatlin-Holt pops back up on our screens right in Maxie Jones’s apartment, where she tells Austin she is glad to have some things out in the open.

Maxie’s ex, Damian Spinelli, spends some time with Sam McCall and finally opens up to her about what’s really been going on in his life. Does he finally confess that he owns Society Setups? One person who already knows Spinelli’s secret is Cody Bell, and he tells someone that they better stay out of his way. Is he confronting Mac Scorpio?

Will Jordan And Portia Come Clean?

Jordan Ashford is shocked that Portia Robinson just waltzed right into her office, looking for a fight. After Curtis Ashford told her about the comment Jordan made about honesty, Portia just knows that Jordan heard her confession about  Trina Robinson and her 'father' in that carbon monoxide-filled basement last year.

While Jordan won’t confirm nor deny anything, Portia can pretty much sense she has a big problem. Later, spoilers tease that Curtis makes a surprising request.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

...For @Tique Valentin/Anna:  Did you avert your eyes during their (ahem romantic) scenes?  Actually, for GH and given the age group, it was done with some taste or at least what I saw of it while doing brief fast forwards...

My phone rang just as Valentin and Anna went into her bedroom. From what I did see the scenes today were better than the ones he did with Nina during the Michelle Stafford era. I decided it wasn't worth rewinding once I got off my call.

From the March 2019 thread. Thanks @corita.

@Tique wrote:

...James Patrick Stuart started playing Valentin in 2016. There was such a difference in his appearance. He looked so gaunt and sickly. He looks a little better now or maybe I'm just used to it. Of all the men who have love scenes, his are the ones I hate to see the most. I always feel sorry for Nina. Yuck!

@corita wrote:

-------------------

Oh, me too!!!  There is something almost repulsive about him.   He gives me the creeps...not his character in the show, but the actor!!!

He does look better now but he's still not someone I want to see minus clothing. That includes both a top and some bottoms.

To be realistic, I don't want to see Sonny minus clothing either. Nor Spinelli. 

While he may not be my "cup of tea", he truly makes me believe that he truly does love Anna.  He is one of the best male actors on my show, for sure.  And as others have said here, it was nice to see a couple of a "certain age" have consentual love in the afternoon

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Morgan Is Alive But Will he Return As The Son Carly and Sonny Remember

Sonny Corinthos and his ex wife Carly Corinthos suffered a devastating loss when their son Morgan Corinthos was killed. Ava Jerome had a hand in Morgan’s death after switching his bipolar meds with placebos, causing him to spiral out of control.

Recaps recall the lasting effect that losing a their son has left on Sonny and Carly. General Hospital spoilers reveal that Sonny is reliving the pain of losing a child since becoming close to his cousin Brando Corbin, just to have him suddenly taken away.

Sonny is a family man through and through. Despite the nature of his business and the acts carried out in order to maintain and ensure his powerful status in Port Charles, Sonny holds family at the highest regard.

Spoilers and rumors suggest that Michael Corinthos’s plan to take down his father uses Sonny’s good heart against him. His plan to make Dex Heller not only a trusted employee of Sonny’s, but to set the stage for Dex to become in some way like a replacement for Morgan. Michael told Dex to get close enough to his father to help fill the void after losing his son, Morgan. Now that Brando is gone too, it’s likely Sonny will become even more vulnerable.

General Hospital rumors suggest that recent hints throughout the dialogue could be indication that Morgan Corinthos is alive...Spoilers and rumors have speculated a couple theories involving how the writers could approach Morgan’s return.

Will Carly find her son in Florida?

Right now Carly Corinthos is stuck in her home town of Jacksonville, Florida, after an attempt to attend a business trip in Aruba for personal and professional growth turned into a personal mission...Rumors hint that Carly could quite possibly find her son, Morgan there, years after his death. It’s possible that Morgan is alive and even being held by Nelle Benson.

Is Morgan Corinthos back with a vengeance?

Other GH rumors speculate the idea of Morgan being the hook killer, running around PC. His first victim was as Ava Jerome, the woman he once loved. Ava purposely set out to hurt Morgan which ultimately resulted in the tragedy that struck the Corinthos family. Is Morgan alive and out for revenge?

Another key component to the hook killer mystery is how the killer ran after Josslyn Jacks, Morgan’s sister. It’s likely Joss wasn’t a target at all, but then when the mystery attacker got sight of Brando Corbin, it seemed obvious that Brando saw the killer’s face. Morgan could have taken Brando out simply because he saw him or he may have been Morgan’s intended victim since Brando was the one sort of taking his place in Sonny’s life.

Previous GH news reports confirmed that General Hospital star Maurice Benard spilled some tea in a comment from his TikTok post. There, fans had asked if Bryan Craig would soon be returning to his role as Sonny’s son, Morgan. Benard replied to a fan by stating that Craig is too busy to return. That's wonderful news. Not just for him.

Will the role of Morgan Corinthos be recast?

If Morgan is alive, whether found by his mother Carly or back in PC on his own to get revenge, GH comings and goings speculate that the role may be recast based on Benard’s comment. Will Morgan return unrecognizable to Sonny, Carly, and the rest of Port Charles, not only physically but with a new personality to go along with it?

source: ghblog

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort  @SloopJohnB 

Thinking of you - card stock image. Image of background - 131099987

@BeckiWV  including you also and everyone else who may be impacted by Ian.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  @SloopJohnB 

Thinking of you - card stock image. Image of background - 131099987

@BeckiWV  inlcuding you also and everyone else who may be impacted by Ian.

@Tique and everyone, thank you so much. I talked to my son in Orlando this morning, so far, so good. At that point it had only just started to rain lightly and no wind yet. They.know it's coming though and are hunkered down. 

I hope everyone still in the path of Ivan is prepared and safe. God bless.