Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@redwingsgal wrote:

First off, prayers to @SloopJohnB  and @mysoutherncomfort  to be safe this week along with all others in the path of Ian.

Wishting the best to those who celebrate the Jewish high holidays

Now to out mess of a show, I hope hope hope that Reiko is possibly Daddy McGiver's daughter and NOT mistress!  When Liz (whom I love, sorry @Tique ) found out, she pushed her down the stairs, but I do not think she died there, but who knows

I also hope hope hope that Diane is NOT dead!  NOOOOO!  She is the only female character who has a brain, class and wit left in PC.  Agree with whomever stated here that it could be Morgan (sorry, I do not remember who said it first)  

As much as I liked Brando, it was his decision to leave, not Frank's

I hope everyone else's football Sunday went better than mine!

Hey, I too like Liz, and the actor who plays her. I have watched her since the first day she joined the cast. 

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal  Who cares, who cares, who cares about Reiko. Again, rewriting history.

As far as Diane, she has always been one of my absolute favs. I also believethat, most watchers are loyal fans of hers.

Now, I know the writers are stupid. I know the writers are idiots. I know the writers have pea brains BUT I don't think they're morons. Wait, maybe they are but to kill Diane off would be, IMO ridiculous.

Eventually, if GH lasts much longer and Diane becomes available, she could always come back. Let her go to rehab after the hospital. That can lasts for months or years, Whatever need be.

As far as Elizabeth, I always liked her except when she first came no was baaaad. She had been through a lot and was not nice, to say the least. Then she grew out of that stage and did stupid things but I began to like her. Her storylines were meh but her rape was handled ( her and Lucky) in a decent manner. Not the actual deed but what followed. I think she's also a good actress. Great no but good.

Blessings for all in the path of Hurricane Ian.

L'Shana Tova and Chag Sameach, to all who celebrate Rosh Hashana. I hope you all have a Sweet and Healthy New Year! Especially Honey Cake, YUM! I used to make a Chocokate Honey Cake. Double Yum!😉

In advance, whomever celebrate Yom Kipper, have an easy and meaningful fast.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote: Especially Honey Cake, YUM! I used to make a Chocokate Honey Cake. Double Yum!😉

My mom loved Honey Cake...chocolate honey cake?  Oh, dear one, you must share.  Please bring same to whenever we have our next soiree.  I think that Roxy would be very onboard with this sweet treat too!  :womanwink:

One question about today's show:  GH was interrupted for a hurricane update (now that's understandable).  I'm caught up except...where was Dex while Diane was being hooked?  I understand from Gregory that Dex called 911, etc.  But where was he when the "hooker" entered the garage?

For @Tique Valentin/Anna:  Did you avert your eyes during their (ahem romantic) scenes?  Actually, for GH and given the age group, it was done with some taste or at least what I saw of it while doing brief fast forwards.  :womanvery-happy: 

Oh, I wanted to add that you are correct about Brando's character...the actor (role) was terminated by Frank.  It did come as a surprise to JW, but indeed, he was gracious in public/print...(love to be a fly on the wall in private as to what he may have thought/said.)  Wish him all the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for everyone near Ian's path. My son is in Orlando right now but said he is hunkered down safely. I am concerned but he said it will be ok. 

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

...For @Tique Valentin/Anna:  Did you avert your eyes during their (ahem romantic) scenes?  Actually, for GH and given the age group, it was done with some taste or at least what I saw of it while doing brief fast forwards...

My phone rang just as Valentin and Anna went into her bedroom. From what I did see the scenes today were better than the ones he did with Nina during the Michelle Stafford era. I decided it wasn't worth rewinding once I got off my call.

From the March 2019 thread. Thanks @corita.

@Tique wrote:

...James Patrick Stuart started playing Valentin in 2016. There was such a difference in his appearance. He looked so gaunt and sickly. He looks a little better now or maybe I'm just used to it. Of all the men who have love scenes, his are the ones I hate to see the most. I always feel sorry for Nina. Yuck!

@corita wrote:

-------------------

Oh, me too!!!  There is something almost repulsive about him.   He gives me the creeps...not his character in the show, but the actor!!!

He does look better now but he's still not someone I want to see minus clothing. That includes both a top and some bottoms.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Drew Surprises Carly On Her Florida ‘Vacation

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Drew Surprises Carly On Her Florida 'Vacation'

GH spoilers for Tuesday, September 27, 2022, reveal shocking encounters, emotional decisions, plenty of suspicions, and so much more.

Highlights

Carly Corinthos pretty much ignored Drew Cain’s messages and new calls last week when she finally got a new phone and decided to call Josslyn Jacks and Sonny Corinthos first. However, Drew does not know he was ignored, so he takes Sam McCall’s advice and hops a plane to Jacksonville now that he knows where Carly really landed.

Needless to say Carly is surprised to see him and even seems pleased that he is there. Now she doesn’t have to fight that mean Peyton Roberts all by her lonesome. Her substitute Jason is there to help.

Could It Be Dex?

As Hamilton Finn rushes to get the antidote to the poison into Diane Miller and save her life, Dante Falconeri decides to be the one to question Dex Heller. Dante says he has a hunch about Dex, but it looks like his hunch is way off.

Meanwhile, Sonny arrives at the hospital to keep vigil over Diane and runs into Curtis Ashford, who thanks him for helping Marshall Ashford a while back.

With Diane hurt, Sasha Gilmore Corbin's fate is once again up in the air, but Gladys Corbin tells her there is another step she can take if she is ready.

The Axe Bar Is Back

It looks like Josslyn, Cameron, Trina, and Rory Cabrera enjoy some downtime at the axe bar, where they will apparently let out some of their anger and aggression. While Rory is out of earshot, Cameron takes the time to call out Trina. Does he ask her why she is with this young officer when she now knows how Spencer Cassadine really feels about her?

Esteemed Contributor

was really hoping we'd get a break from the teens after the trial ended.  And, why are they in a bar????

DeX was supposed to be standing watch until Diane finished her business.  So, where was he when the hook showed up????

I think pairing Terry and Yuri could be fun.  

It's really a shame that Frank and company couldn't come up with a decent s/l for Elizabeth.  25 years and this is the best they could do; very sad.

Prayers for all in Ian's path.

Honored Contributor

On this day in 2013, Carly was furious when she realised Ava and Morgan had slept together. Later, Kiki and Michael were shocked to walk in on Ava and Morgan in bed.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

was really hoping we'd get a break from the teens after the trial ended.  And, why are they in a bar????

It's really a shame that Frank and company couldn't come up with a decent s/l for Elizabeth.  25 years and this is the best they could do; very sad.

@grandma r  Boy you said it. Seems like the idiot in charge is determined to carry the college crew into adulthood and make them complete regulars. Recurring was about all I could take of this bunch. As for Elizabeth, ditto, another drawn out not very good story going nowhere fast. She's not a favorite, but deserved better.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I was chatting with my aunt this morning who shared some spoilers.  She said that Morgan is alive and Carly finds him in Jacksonville.  She also said that Emma Drake will start attending school in Port Charles.