Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

CDL isn't the most accurate site for spoilers but the one about both Ryan and Esme being "The Hook" is not bad.  My thoughts is that the hook wasn't poisined but someone snuck into Brando's room and injected him with the venom.  There's no 'murder weapon' to test. But the Keystone Cops of Port Charles will solve it.  

I'm confued about Elizabeth, was that woman really Finn's late wife or did Lizzie just see that picture on the phone and thinks it's who's at the bottom of the stairs  Wouldn' t it be a hoot if it was Finn who she sees pushing the woman??  

Enjoy this Foot Ball Sunday!!!  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Helen852 

I'm watching the  mens golfs  Presidents Cup,enjoy your football game  Smiley Very Happy

uh..what do you think Finn will say if he sees the drawing that Liz made of his ex-wife???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Finn Pushed Reiko Down the Stairs - Revenge Over Jeff Webber Affair?

Heather Hughes

General Hospital Spoilers: Finn Pushed Reiko Down the Stairs – Revenge Over Jeff Webber Affair?

General Hospital Spoilers tease that Hamilton Finn may have pushed Reiko Finn down the stairs to get revenge over a Jeff Webber (last played by Richard Dean Anderson) affair. Let’s consider the clues GH writers have offered so far.

Liz remembered fighting with a young woman at the top of a staircase and urging her to stay away from her father. Thanks to hypnosis, Elizabeth was able to recall a man at the top of the staircase, so that led to her wondering if Jeff might’ve pushed the woman. However, it wouldn’t be much of a big reveal if Liz simply guessed correctly on the first try.

Plus, why wouldn’t Liz be able to remember her father’s face if she’s already considering the possibility that he might’ve given the shove? In other words, it doesn’t make sense to conceal the man’s identity if Liz has already spelled out her hunch. That brings us to Reiko since Liz was ultimately able to remember her face at the bottom of the staircase. Elizabeth was stunned when she spotted Reiko’s picture on Finn’s phone and marveled over how young she looked.

Of course, Finn was quick to offer his usual spiel about how Reiko died of Blackwood’s syndrome. It’s always been a huge part of Finn’s backstory that he was unable to save Reiko and felt guilty about that. What if Finn actually feels guilty for a different reason? Since this whole story is a major rewrite anyway, could Finn have been the one who pushed Reiko? It wouldn’t be the first time Finn reacted in anger and sent someone hurling down a staircase.

Finn was to blame for Peter August’s staircase fall – and that’s really what triggered Elizabeth’s memory of this whole situation. If that were true why didn't this memory come back to Dear Sweet after the Peter Tumble. In June 2021 we saw Peter lying at the bottom of the GH stairwell for ~ a week. It took the beloved nurse over a year to recall that memory.

It’s possible that the Blackwood’s syndrome thing was a cover-up or just the story Finn tells. Did Reiko actually die as a result of that staircase fall? Then again, maybe Reiko survived the tumble, patched things up with Finn and went on to die of Blackwood’s syndrome later.

Regardless, it seems like Reiko might’ve been having an affair with the much older Jeff. If Reiko was already a couple with Finn by then, he would’ve been angry about that. Based on the photo Liz found, she was living on the Mariana Islands near Guam when Jeff was in Doctors Without Borders in 1997.

Finn and Reiko were apparently there at the same time, so Finn may be withholding a great deal of information about what actually happened.

Is Finn’s character taking a sinister turn? Has Finn piled on a thousand layers of deception or does he have some memory blockage of his own? Time will tell, but Liz didn’t trust Finn with the truth about seeing and sketching Reiko’s face. Maybe we should follow Liz’s instincts and be wary of Finn under the circumstances!

source: cdl

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I am taking a "time out" from GH posting to wish all our "family" who celebrate the Jewish New Year, a very happy, healthy, sweet and safe L'Shanah Tova to you and your family. 
Rosh HaShanah

Rosh Hashana.jpeg
A shofar, pomegranates, wine, apple and honey – symbols of the Rosh HaShanah holiday
Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

I am taking a "time out" from GH posting to wish all our "family" who celebrate the Jewish New Year, a very happy, healthy, sweet and safe L'Shanah Tova to you and your family. 
Rosh HaShanah

Rosh Hashana.jpeg
A shofar, pomegranates, wine, apple and honey – symbols of the Rosh HaShanah holiday

@mysoutherncomfort   Catholic here.....but share your wishes to those who do celebrate.  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

Blessings to all who celebrate the Jewish high holidays.

Prayers to all in the aftermath of and path of the hurricanes.

And, now for the ridiculous garbage their trying to push with Finn, Liz, and Jeff.  Are we to forget actual history??  Are we to turn a blind eye to the 20 year age span????  Do these writers and Frank think viewers are so clueless that we'd buy this stuff???  Tptb don't seem to understand that "you don't bite the hand that feeds you".  Without we, the viewers, they'll all be unemployed!!!!

Respected Contributor

First off, prayers to @SloopJohnB  and @mysoutherncomfort  to be safe this week along with all others in the path of Ian.

Wishting the best to those who celebrate the Jewish high holidays

Now to out mess of a show, I hope hope hope that Reiko is possibly Daddy McGiver's daughter and NOT mistress!  When Liz (whom I love, sorry @Tique ) found out, she pushed her down the stairs, but I do not think she died there, but who knows

I also hope hope hope that Diane is NOT dead!  NOOOOO!  She is the only female character who has a brain, class and wit left in PC.  Agree with whomever stated here that it could be Morgan (sorry, I do not remember who said it first)  

As much as I liked Brando, it was his decision to leave, not Frank's

I hope everyone else's football Sunday went better than mine!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

...As much as I liked Brando, it was his decision to leave, not Frank's...

My Friend it was not Johnny Wactor's decision; it was Frank's. There have been several articles in various publications and according to Mr. Wactor he was pretty much blindsided. [Thats my take on the situation.] He didn't know or expect it until it was already in the works. He's being very gracious about it however. Apparently he's learned not to burn bridges @redwingsgal

ETA: Never apologize for who you like. Even if you're the only one who likes the person and in this case you are not. I like her enough to be sad about how GH treats her. It's why I try to remember to separate the character from the actor.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

This Week Promo

Grief Stricken Promo

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

First off, prayers to @SloopJohnB  and @mysoutherncomfort  to be safe this week along with all others in the path of Ian.

Wishting the best to those who celebrate the Jewish high holidays

Now to out mess of a show, I hope hope hope that Reiko is possibly Daddy McGiver's daughter and NOT mistress!  When Liz (whom I love, sorry @Tique ) found out, she pushed her down the stairs, but I do not think she died there, but who knows

I also hope hope hope that Diane is NOT dead!  NOOOOO!  She is the only female character who has a brain, class and wit left in PC.  Agree with whomever stated here that it could be Morgan (sorry, I do not remember who said it first)  

As much as I liked Brando, it was his decision to leave, not Frank's

I hope everyone else's football Sunday went better than mine!

@redwingsgal   Thank you for the prayers!  And my football Sunday went better than expected as it went down to the wire.  Could have went either way.  (Miami).  Woman Happy

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread