Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

On the subject of bangles vs dog tags: I am very familiar with the clink of bangle bracelets but have no idea how dog tags sound. It did however occur to me that Brando as a former military man should have known exactly how they sound. It would have made more sense for him to say that in his analogy if that was what he heard.  So I'm going on record to say: That wasn't it.

I'll remember where this is since I'll probably have to post a retraction. 😛

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV.  Just goes to show great minds think alike.  Maybe not, but, pretty cool imo.

@Coquille. Continue to enjoy your afternoon beverage.  GH doesn't need to be part of that.  Hugs to you!

If Frank &co are trying to lighten the cast, they are making a mess of it.  They have added so many unnecessary characters with bogus s/lsd just to use up air time.  New writers are needed, and if Frank can't see the forest for the trees, replace him too.  I saw a pic of Chase dressed up like some old rocker (cross between Alice Cooper and Adam Lambert).  He looks ridiculous.   This is most certainly not the look of Eddie Maine!!!!  Perhaps it should be mandatory for the writers to watch GH from the beginning and stay true to the history.

Time for holier than thought Auntie to own up to her meddling.  And, time for Curtis to stop his righteous nonsense.

Could the hook killer be a woman?????  The hooded person who got Brando seemed to be short with a slight build.  Could be Rory, but, I suspect the writers don't even know yet.  

Trusted Contributor

@Tique I guess that's what I meant when I said the idea seemed stupid he could still be alive. There were just so many that saw him and confirmed him dead. And they gave him cpr, that's not a good idea when you're alive. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Dear @grandma r :  Regarding the writers staying true to story...oh, hon, if only!  For whatever reason, Brando is dead (unlike other characters) and now enter Finn to research the "poison" on the hook...............

Carly/Jacksonville etc:  I'm trying really hard to follow the bouncing ball (or plane).  Bad weather, plane lands in Jacksonville, Carly at airport talking to lady with dog, Carly learns she left her phone on the plane and cannot retrieve it until tomorrow.  Now next Carly is anice hotel in the bar (airline put her up??), she is re-introduced to Mrs. Reese (now Honeycutt) and exchanges words.  Next scene:  Carly has brought flowers to Virgnia Benson's grave (how did she get to the cemetary?), learns about the access to the beach, moving graves....next, she leaves cemetary and goes back to hotel bar to confront nasty, snobby Ms. Honeycutt (how did she get back to the hotel??) all without her phone to call ride share?  

Now we are to believe that rather than traveling on to Aruba, she is going to stay in Florida and fight the moving/digging up the cemetary...my brain and little grey cells are doing the Macarena dance.

Respected Contributor

Victor/Lucy:  This is stupid.

Chase the Singer:  This is stupid.

Anna says that Robert's contacts upon learning that Victor Cassadine is involved with the "kidnapping" of Charlotte are so afraid of Victor, the contacts jump ship.  Who are these professionals?  This is stupid.

Jordan/Curtis and no forthcoming from dear Auntie: This is stupid.

Marshall/Phyllis and others have dropped out of sight...ok stupid, but fine with me.

Alexis/Gregory...well, Alexis is always stupid no matter what and how about her interaction with her daughter...gee Kristina, basically you are a loser and your life is meaningless......

IMHO, there is way more "stupid" than anything else going on....more's the pity.

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

@Tique I guess that's what I meant when I said the idea seemed stupid he could still be alive. There were just so many that saw him and confirmed him dead. And they gave him cpr, that's not a good idea when you're alive. Woman Wink

@Renata22 I misunderstood, apologies. I think you are right ❤

Honored Contributor

Excerpt from Soap Opera Digest regarding Johnny Wactor (Brando) leaving GH...

A1AB0D8B-2D06-4CCC-B6E8-B6CD1754079B.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Can Anna and Valentin Rescue Lucy?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Can Anna and Valentin Rescue Lucy?

GH Spoilers for Thursday reveal dangerous situations, dramatic confrontations, desperate pleas, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Anna Devane and Valentin Cassadine know they have to get Lucy Coe out of this mess with Victor Cassadine but the idea of all that money for Deception has Lucy intrigued. As they try to explain to Maxie Jones why they need to see Lucy so desperately, Maxie realizes that Lucy is about to do something stupid.

Meanwhile, Victor does his best to impress Lucy while she weighs in her mind whether cash is worth this kind of danger. When Anna and Valentin spot the two together, they realize they have more reason to worry than they thought. Will they get to Lucy before she manages to make a deal with a devil named Victor?

Jordan Subtly Warns Portia

Portia Robinson is glad to get to the bottom of how Brando Corbin died. It was a toxic substance on the edge of the hook that killed him and not the hook at all. She quickly tells Jordan what’s going on, telling her she believes everyone has a right to know the truth.

That causes Jordan to tell her that she is glad to know she is on the side of the truth, but she says it in such a way that alarms Portia. She has been hoping for a year that Jordan didn’t really hear what she said about Curtis Ashford learning the truth about Trina Robinson, and her luck might be running out.

Carly Is Going To War

Carly Corinthos’s little trip to Aruba has now resulted in an extended stay in her hometown of Jacksonville, Florida, where she is going to war with Peyton Roberts, the mother of the original Carly Roberts. Carly warns Peyton that she is ready to win her fight over the cemetery and is fine if Peyton wants to do things the hard way. How long will Carly end up spending in Florida, and is this her own little Nixon Falls story, taking place away from the rest of PC?

Back in Port Charles, Nina Reeves and Sonny Corinthos discuss Drew Cain's relationship with Carly.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Michael Promised to Destroy the Corinthos Name - Had to Get Brando Out the Way

Every since he felt that his father, Sonny Corinthos betrayed his mother, Carly Corinthos and the rest of their family, Michael has set out to take Sonny down.

Spoilers reveal the hunt is still on for Ava’s attacker and Brando’s killer. Suspects have been questioned and provided alibis, some not so solid as others. Yet still, as Nikolas Cassadine became the number one suspect in the attack on his own wife, he couldn’t physically have been in two places at once.

Rumors suggest that Selina Wu could be behind the attacks, as a way to mark her territory in Port Charles, showing the big time players what she’s capable of..

Previews and spoilers indicate that Michael continues to move forward in his threat against his own father. Brando Corbin was beginning to catch on to Dex Heller, and at the brink of putting the pieces together which would connect Dex to Michael. Rumors hint that Michael couldn’t risk being exposed. No matter how tough he thinks he is, Michael knows that his dad doesn’t mess around. If Brando was about to discover Michael’s plan to have Dex working for Sonny under his orders, he would be faced with the wrath of his father.

Would Michael stoop as low as harming family to destroy his dad? Some say no, but Recaps recall Michael’s vile threats to Sonny, warning that he is on the path to dismantling the Corinthos name in any way deemed fit.

This sounds like a reach to me. Some have mentioned Brad doesn't have what it takes to do this. My feeling is neither does Michael. Also even though I dislike him I don't think Milky or Mikey [whichever you prefer] would put others in harm's way just to satisfy his personal revenge against Sonny.

source: ghblog

Trusted Contributor

@BeckiWV Oh no apologies needed! Love coming here to see what everyone thinks. Heart