Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I hope everyone enjoyed her weekend. It was the last one of Summer 2021 and in my city the weather was gorgeous.

Things are finally moving on our show. That means the thread moves quickly. 👍🏽

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I hope everyone enjoyed her weekend. It was the last one of Summer 2021 and in my city the weather was gorgeous.

Things are finally moving on our show. That means the thread moves quickly. 👍🏽

Agree, @Tique , today is supposed to be the last miserably hot day here too!  We drop 20 degrees tomorrow!  And it cannot come soon enough for me

Want to drop a quick apology, I replied to some posts last week without reading all the way to the end.  I apologize and hope I am forgiven

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Valentin Reveals He Wants To Shoot Peter

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Monday, reveal a woman on the spot, a surprising gift, one angry mother, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Valentin still furious at having let Peter August wreak so much damage on those he cares about and tells Anna that he’s going to shoot Peter on sight. We’re pretty sure that she wants to do exactly the same, in an effort to achieve redemption for his hurting so many she cares about too. Who will win this prize?

Elsewhere in Nixon Falls, Nina isn’t feeling like a prize, that’s for sure, as she tries to make sense of her actions to an incredulous Sonny Corinthos. She tells Sonny that doctors say he can’t leave and he flips out on her, punching the wall, screaming, “Try and stop me.” Nope, looks like there’s no more Smike anywhere to be seen.

Wedding Without The Couple

Maxie holds down the fort as she and Damian Spinelli share a moment at the reception. She tells Austin that what she could use is a bride and groom but they are nowhere to be found. Later, Spinelli tells Brando and Diane that there was an explosion outside of the church.

That information must be kept on the down-low because Olivia sn’t the least bit upset about that — she is angry to learn that Ned Quartermaine has not been entirely honest with her. Does he finally open up about his fears with Leo’s recent behavior and his belief that Austin really is looking out for Leo?

Simply The Best

Willow and Michael share a moment, with her telling him he is truly the best man. One who may beg to differ is Harrison Chase, who drops off a gift for Monica Quartermaine but he runs into Brook Lynn instead. He tells BLQ he wouldn’t trade that time for anything. Are these two growing closer?

Hmmm... sounds like a lot of retread from Friday...

Really wish they'd move Valentin in some actual direction and give him some meaningful screen time based on a solid story... Tired of him and Anna both pontificating about Peter... I'm not Anna's biggest fan anyway but both of them need something to do other than whine about Peter... 

As for Ninny not feeling like a prize, oh the poor door. Of course, she's a prize. She's the booby prize...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Agree, @Tique , today is supposed to be the last miserably hot day here too!  We drop 20 degrees tomorrow!  And it cannot come soon enough for me

Want to drop a quick apology, I replied to some posts last week without reading all the way to the end.  I apologize and hope I am forgiven

@redwingsgal   Bah humbug regarding the change in weather. Since no apology was necessary no forgiveness is needed.

Honored Contributor

It's supposed to be 87 and humid here today but things take a turn tomorrow.  The humidity is supposed to drop and we are supposed to get rain starting tomorrow evening and Wednesday is supposed to be a complete wash out with temps only in the mid-60s.  

We have a couple more camping trips left and I'm hoping for decent weather for both.  I'd be happy with 60's or low 70's.  

If Nina spills her guts to Maxxie, I hope that includes her telling Maxxie everything about Peter.

Honored Contributor

At least Sonny is Sonny again, however I wish they had showed just a little more flashbacks.  Maybe we'll keep getting more as he comes closer to Port Charles.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

At least Sonny is Sonny again, however I wish they had showed just a little more flashbacks.  Maybe we'll keep getting more as he comes closer to Port Charles.

I don't like Sonny!!!  Only began watching when he was Mike. whpm I liked.  Hopefully he'll soften up a bit, quite a bit!

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I don't like Sonny!!!  Only began watching when he was Mike. whpm I liked.  Hopefully he'll soften up a bit, quite a bit!

Welcome to the club, @eddyandme !  There are very few of us here who do not like the all sainted Sonny!  I like MB, but not Sonny.  I put up with him bc he is such a core character now, but I can live without the mob stuff!  I was hoping he NEVER got his memory back!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Surely Peeping Jax can't still be enamored with Ninny. He still seems to be trying to protect her as he did when Valentin and Anna were demanding to know why she didn't contact the police and what information Peter had with which to blackmail her. Jax closed down that discussion quickly while Ninny acted like nothing was more important than warning Maxie. What a pair.

Watching Brook Lnn and Chase today I feel as strongly as ever that I don't want him to end up with her. Not even as a rebound person. I do not like the actress's portrayal of the character.  

Olivia is tedious. I don't recall discussing her ESP or whether she lost it or not. I do agree with @Wsmom. Olivia is displaying the classic signs of denial, knowing something isn't quite right but not wanting to say it aloud. She needs to get over this so she can confirm if Leo has Autism or something else and get him the help it looks like he needs. Early intervention!

The question about whether Ned adopted Leo seemed to have been answered today. Olivia put the adoption on hold and it was never resumed.

Valued Contributor

Will someone please shoot Peter already!!  All Anna does is talk.  I doubt if Valentin will be much better giving Peter time to make a get away.  Where is Liesl when you need her.  She wouldn't hesitate!