Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@stevieb wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

My laugh today:  Ninny is soooo "virtuous" today.  She just can't do theI "horizontal tango" with Mike, she rationalizes to him that he may have folks out there who love him/he loves them, he must look for them......BUTT...no this is not a misspelling of the word, it refers to Ninny's posterior, she has kept him and everyone "in the dark".  Naturally as so many have stated, someone as well known, perhaps notorious even, could have been identified by various and sundry means at the onset of this insipid S/L.

Enter THE SAUCE......................TA DA!  So, how fast will Jax get on to his trusty steed, post haste, and ride to Nixon Falls?  Who is that masked man who made this sauce?  :womanlol:

I don't care for Cynthia Watros, the actress currently playing Nina. She has not had chemistry with any of the actors she has been paired with since coming on the show. The scene today (Sept 1) with Mike/Sonny was another big big Blech!!

@Xivambala  She needs to go. I've said so almost since Day 1 and say so often. She's awful in this part. Part of the problem is likely the way the part is being written, but her interpretation and performances are lacking. Then too, could it be this is yet another character the show just doesn't need?

Talk about story lines that have diaappeared. Who's running Crimson Magazine?

Esteemed Contributor

@Wiskota 

HAPPY,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Enjoy your special day!!!

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

My laugh today:  Ninny is soooo "virtuous" today.  She just can't do theI "horizontal tango" with Mike, she rationalizes to him that he may have folks out there who love him/he loves them, he must look for them......BUTT...no this is not a misspelling of the word, it refers to Ninny's posterior, she has kept him and everyone "in the dark".  Naturally as so many have stated, someone as well known, perhaps notorious even, could have been identified by various and sundry means at the onset of this insipid S/L.

Enter THE SAUCE......................TA DA!  So, how fast will Jax get on to his trusty steed, post haste, and ride to Nixon Falls?  Who is that masked man who made this sauce?  :womanlol:

I don't care for Cynthia Watros, the actress currently playing Nina. She has not had chemistry with any of the actors she has been paired with since coming on the show. The scene today (Sept 1) with Mike/Sonny was another big big Blech!!

@Xivambala  She needs to go. I've said so almost since Day 1 and say so often. She's awful in this part. Part of the problem is likely the way the part is being written, but her interpretation and performances are lacking. Then too, could it be this is yet another character the show just doesn't need?

Talk about story lines that have diaappeared. Who's running Crimson Magazine?

And Peter's rag sheet. He said he'd sold it to somebody but I don't think we've met them yet.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Another Jeff Webber return prediction turned out to be false. Thankfully!

Charles Shaughnessy Is the New Victor Cassadine on GH

Chris Eades

Charles Shaughnessy

When the casting was first announced, the soap was keeping mum about exactly who he would be playing but as of the Sept. 2 episode, it was revealed that Charles Shaughnessy is the new Victor Cassadine!

Shaughnessy may be best known for his work in the primetime sitcom THE NANNY, but to daytime fans, he’s better known as super-spy Shane Donovan on DAYS OF OUR LIVES...

News broke of Shaughnessy joining the cast back at the beginning of August, but as the soap did with Cameron Mathison, details of what character he would be playing were kept tightly under wraps... Shaughnessy’s debut was kept secret so viewers would be just as surprised as Obrecht when they saw him as a very-much-still-alive Victor Cassadine!

GH Obrecht Victor

Victor was last seen back in 2014 when he was wrapped up in the drama at the Chrichton-Clark clinic and after he was shot and left for dead by Obrecht, the Cassadine was presumed dead when he set off an explosion to destroy the clinic and the evidence it contained. Of course, as soap fans know, death is rarely permanent, especially when you’re talking about the Cassadine clan on GH! Helena, Stavros, Nikolas… they’re harder to kill than roaches!...

source: soapsindepth

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort 

I'm a few miles (a hop and a skip) NW of Ft. Lauderdale...closer to Coconut Creek or Coral Springs, but most people are familiar with Ft Lauderdale.

Thank you for your reply.  I am familiar with that area, my inlaws lived in the Coral Springs area.  So  this makes 3 of us from SE FL..you, me and @SloopJohnB .  Oh, I did a little rhyming ditty there.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@Tique Didn't he blow up when the clinic did? He and Ryan must have the same plastic surgeon. Can't picture CS as a bad guy. This will be interesting...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Another Jeff Webber return prediction turned out to be false. Thankfully!  AMEN!!

Charles Shaughnessy Is the New Victor Cassadine on GH

Chris Eades

Charles Shaughnessy

When the casting was first announced, the soap was keeping mum about exactly who he would be playing but as of the Sept. 2 episode, it was revealed that Charles Shaughnessy is the new Victor Cassadine!

Shaughnessy may be best known for his work in the primetime sitcom THE NANNY, but to daytime fans, he’s better known as super-spy Shane Donovan on DAYS OF OUR LIVES...

News broke of Shaughnessy joining the cast back at the beginning of August, but as the soap did with Cameron Mathison, details of what character he would be playing were kept tightly under wraps... Shaughnessy’s debut was kept secret so viewers would be just as surprised as Obrecht when they saw him as a very-much-still-alive Victor Cassadine!

GH Obrecht Victor

Victor was last seen back in 2014 when he was wrapped up in the drama at the Chrichton-Clark clinic and after he was shot and left for dead by Obrecht, the Cassadine was presumed dead when he set off an explosion to destroy the clinic and the evidence it contained. Of course, as soap fans know, death is rarely permanent, especially when you’re talking about the Cassadine clan on GH! Helena, Stavros, Nikolas… they’re harder to kill than roaches!...

I only know the actor from the sitcom The Nanny (played Maxwell Sheffield).  Saw Charles Saughnessy on today's episode.  All I can say (and it probably isn't a possibility) IF GH were going to "ressurect" a Cassadine, I wish it could have been Helena.  More's the pity.  CS IMO is still a handsome older gentleman (age 66), but another Cassidine who just doesn't stay dead and wants his "beloved" and holds her captive...OH, GH, done and done and done again.  

source: soapsindepth

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort @Xivambala  Yes.....my DD lives literally on the borderline of Coconut Creek, in Margate.  I'm in Davie.  🏘🏡

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique Didn't he blow up when the clinic did? He and Ryan must have the same plastic surgeon. Can't picture CS as a bad guy. This will be interesting...

@Laura14   of course he did. After Liesl shot him. I guess it could be interesting but Victor was never a character I thought anyone cared about one way or the other. Or maybe that was just me.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday, @Wiskota!