Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14  Laura... Sweetie... In light of your untimely demise, we've convinced the powers that be to fold you into the grave site formerly not occupied by Sonny... He won't need it and while his body was never there, well, you can pretend...

Top 30 Jessica Walter GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

@stevieb Excuse me but I am good enough to be in the Q mausoleum. Just make sure Sonny doesn't have sex on my grave...again.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@stevieb Excuse me but I am good enough to be in the Q mausoleum. Just make sure Sonny doesn't have sex on my grave...again.  

@Laura14  provided us with a Scene worth seeing again {SWSA}

Viewing time ~ 9 1/2 minutes

Ava & Sonny in the Crypt - Part I

Ava & Sonny in the Crypt - Part II

Ava & Sonny in the Crypt - Part III

Whose acting was the worse: Sonny's or Morgan's?

Anyway this is good for a laugh or three.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

... So Jax had been working a lot of folks nerves with his demands around Jocelyn but I have to say, after his scenes with Ninny I have a whole new appreciation for Mister J... Well played and convincing, at least on his end.

Yes, he was very patient.

... Speaking of Ninny, seeing a whole lot more of her on screen than is either necessary or desirable... I. cannot. stand. her.

I wonder if Nina will be the one to shoot Peter as he and Sonny/Mike square off? Is the gun still behind the bar???

... Do the ridiculous Five Families always meet in an abandoned warehouse? This is the 21st Century folks and mobs now have legitimate businesses as covers with plush offices and conference rooms. Surely, one of them can supply more upscale accommodations.

This IS Port Charles, after all. They have always hung out in warehouses and on the docks. I mean, none of them are the Gambino Crime Family. 

... Maybe I'll change my mind, but as of now I can't muster any desire to see Sonny return. As I've said, his long 'absence' has proved the show can go on without him. The fact that the show has been lethally boring in recent months isn't so much a testament to his character or, heaven only knows, his acting. In fact, it's that awful Tan-o story line that's contributed to the level of tedium. Rather, the level of boredom is a testament to bad writing and bad editing.

How far is Nixon Falls from Port Charles? I can't for the life of me figure out why no one but Nina found Mike.

... Sorry folks, I'm good with Jason and Carly as a couple. While I don't think it will be a long marriage, assuming it even happens, as a non-'lifer', there's always been that vibe of something more than friendship going on between them.

For certain, Carly has always had feelings for Jason. As I've said before I think she has always fantasized about a menage a trois with the two men.

... Sorry Sasha, but no one is on board with her man being a stripper. I have to side with The Carbuncle on this one.

As I said above, this IS Port Charles. Perhaps their strippers are as lame as their mobsters for want of comparison.

@RainCityWoman  I sincerely hope Ninny doesn't shoot Peter. I can't imagine they'd have had him resurface for no purpose just to send him packing again... He still needs to break bad on Maxi and Liesl... I do, however, hope he shoots her... If he does, it can't be considered a crime... Rather, it would be a public service...

All I say about the notion of a menage is just EWWWWWW... On the other hand, I'd have the same reaction to the prospect of any kind of intimate liaison involving Sonny...

Brando has sex appeal and a nice body, but no, I'd not pay him to dance for me nor would I be slipping twenties into his undies...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Good grief.....Soap Hub named Cynthia Wattros the best actor of the week on GH.  Guess I was watching something else.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Good grief.....Soap Hub named Cynthia Wattros the best actor of the week on GH.  Guess I was watching something else.

@grandma r  Maybe they were throwing her a bone... Then again, some assume being able to turn on the water works at will is great acting...

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@grandma r , I saw that. And I want to say MB got an honorable mention or something.  lol. The standards must be very low!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Completely ridiculous @Wsmom @grandma r and we all know it. But think about it.  The soap rags are there to promote the industry. The soaps tank and so do they. Soap publicists undoubtedly provide some of the fodder for the rags and in return most likely call in the occasional favor. General Hospital's ratings have plummeted and the production team has to know this story line has been unpopular. They also figure Benard and Watross have, for whatever reasons, been somewhat highly respected in the soap world. This is an opportunity to save a little face. Neither of them deserves any acting kudos for anything I've seen them do in recent memory. 

Honored Contributor

Upcoming Week Promo

Honored Contributor

So my boy Peter knew about Ninny's attempt to set him up. Well good. Surely seems he's well connected. Wonder who all he's in cahoots with? 

Honored Contributor

All Will Be Revealed Promo