Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique Personally I would pay Peter good money to take out Finn and Elizabeth at the camp site. Chase is going to rescue them but it would be irony at its finest. Bonus points if Peter Pan locks them in the Tano liquor locker.

Peter is evil. He should have stayed dead, just as Ryan should have. I like Finn and Elizabeth both. Why do they deserve to be taken out?

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique  Thanks for the mention... That said, add me to the @redwingsgal fall lovers club... If I could have drop kicked this beastly summer out of here, I'd have done so two months ago, and it's only gotten more unpleasant since then... Not a big fan of summer since the days of summer vacation anyway, but this one has been excessively unfortunate... Bring on the fall...

Fall season?  What is that?  For anyone experiencing "fall" weather, please be so kind as to set out giant fans and blow some of it in the the direction of SE Florida.  We are tying if not breaking heat records here.  And we still have September to deal with...can I say November?  Thank you in advance with sprinkles for those who are able to put out those giant fans. :smileyhappy:

September and October in Seattle are usually lovely. But then November rolls in with wind, rain, and grayness. I hate that and I'm not big on winters here either. Spring, Summer (except our fluke triple digit weather in June, ) and early Fall are my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:
  1. Name a crime the PCPD has never solved.  The "shooting" of Hayden Barnes.  Oh, that's right, the Keystone Cops along with the aid of Shawn etal are getting back around to that. 

2. Name a storyline or something that was discussed and either dropped or left unresolved.  Popping into my mind is:  1) Mama Lois was on the first flight back from Australia (doing a gig there) to PC to be with her daughter, Brooke Lynn, who had her throat slashed by Nelle.  Hmmm, seems Lois never made it to BLQ's bedside.  2)  Speaking of BLQ, after said throat slashing, of course she wore bandages around her throat.  BUT, it was never explained (reknowed plastic surgeon, etc) why there is absolutely no scar whatsoever.  3)  The "biggoted judge" that was outed by Molly with the help of Martin/research by Alexis/Shawn.  What was the final disposition of said judge..dis-barred, lost license to practice, fined, community service?

Don't forget the corrupt mayor of PC. She was on somebody's extra curricular payroll, but we never found out if she was charged. Suddenly Laura and Ned were running for mayor.

Esteemed Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

@DLew 

The actress portraying Charlotte, Scarlette Fernandez,  had a serious bike accident that required surgery and a major period of recuperation-throughout the summer.  She may return in the fall, depending on her health status.

Remember how she dominated Valentin's life and he was obsessed with his daughter. Now he seems to never give her a though as he darts back and forth between escapades in the spy game or with ELQ. She's like the kids who go upstairs on a Soap and come back down when they are ready for college. How did Donna get to be as old as she was depicted recently. Last I checked, she was a baby.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Okay, who passed out weed to the creative writing 101 class in the writing room? They did NOT strap a parachute on Scotty and chuck him! 😂 And I am only 15 minutes in...

He was unconscious. How would he pull the cord. And how did he survive the trip? Did a tree break his fall? So silly. 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen today's episode.  Heavy rain and flooding have preempted regular programming. 

I also read today that the young boy scout from when curly was being held prisoner by Liesl is coming back.  Pic of him in the woods with Finn.  I guess there are some issues with the camping trip.  

If someone, anyone, could take out the ro and the parasite I would be most grateful!!!  

Sorry to hear that the young lady who plays Charlotte  was injured and needed surgery.   Hope she is doing better now.

Super Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

@DLew 

The actress portraying Charlotte, Scarlette Fernandez,  had a serious bike accident that required surgery and a major period of recuperation-throughout the summer.  She may return in the fall, depending on her health status.

i am so sorry to hear about her accident. Prayers for a complete recovery. 

Honored Contributor

Stop me from making sense here but wouldn't Jordan and others know who is on Cyrus' visitor list and record his conversations? Mr. Bushima isn't a lawyer in his day job, is he? 

Nina, do it. A sexy man with no strings attached wants you. That answer is yes! You're already getting rubbed out. Enjoy the ride! 

I know I always eat Italian on my expensive cloth furniture. It's my Sunday dinner thrill.

Did the kids and Chase go missing? This is not Chase's year! And Elizabeth gets over her men quick, doesn't she? 

Scotty is going to be heartbroken without his struedel. Liesel is probably reacquainting herself with the dark side as we speak. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique Personally I would pay Peter good money to take out Finn and Elizabeth at the camp site. Chase is going to rescue them but it would be irony at its finest. Bonus points if Peter Pan locks them in the Tano liquor locker.

Peter is evil. He should have stayed dead, just as Ryan should have. I like Finn and Elizabeth both. Why do they deserve to be taken out?

@RainCityWoman  They shouldn't. I know I like to give Lizzie grief and that Finn isn't one of my personal favorites, but no, they don't deserve to be taken out... And I'd agree Ryan should have stayed gone, as should have Cyrus, though I'd not say the same about Peter... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Zernia Rose wrote:

@DLew 

Remember how she dominated Valentin's life and he was obsessed with his daughter. Now he seems to never give her a though as he darts back and forth between escapades in the spy game or with ELQ. She's like the kids who go upstairs on a Soap and come back down when they are ready for college. How did Donna get to be as old as she was depicted recently. Last I checked, she was a baby.

Sorry but other than Wylie, this is how I like to see kids handled on soaps... That said, I wish our current college age group would go far, far, did I say far, away for their higher education.... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...