Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort  Agree. There are going to be some seriously hard feelings on Valentin's part, as there ought to be... Hot mess of a story line... As for Nurse Chloe, gosh I hope not... First, I hope she's not being added to the ever-expanding and already swollen cast but if they do, please, nix to her with Chase... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

From this week's Spoilers:  

Valentin is desperate to reach Anna 

A phone call leaves Anna deeply unsettled

When last we saw these two, they were going to Nixon Falls to check up on Nina, she may be in trouble, according to Valentin.

If they are not walking from PC to NF, then where the heck are they?  If Val is desperate to find Anna, should we assume Petey boy is on her trail?  Or has her?

And who is calling Anna?  Could it be Drew's new friend, Nurse Chloe, reaching out to Anna on behalf of Drew?

As for Valentin and Anna, I'm telling you @mysoutherncomfort, the two got lost... LIke I said earlier, they apparently can't even find their belly buttons with a map... Master spies indeed... Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Agree. There are going to be some seriously hard feelings on Valentin's part, as there ought to be... Hot mess of story line... As for Nurse Chloe, gosh I hope not... First, I hope she's not being added to the ever-expanding and already swollen cast (agree) but if they do, please, nix to her with Chase... (why? all we know about her is in reference to Peter abducting her...)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Agree. There are going to be some seriously hard feelings on Valentin's part, as there ought to be... Hot mess of story line... As for Nurse Chloe, gosh I hope not... First, I hope she's not being added to the ever-expanding and already swollen cast (agree) but if they do, please, nix to her with Chase... (why? all we know about her is in reference to Peter abducting her...)

Why... I'll reserve judgment but purely a gut reaction, I just don't see the two of them together... We also potentially need some match-ups for Dante and, heaven forbid if he sticks around, Drew, depending on which way Sam leans... Then there's Austin and what to do with Maxie... Oh and let's not forget Liz, unless she can finally corral Finn as her latest... I also wonder where Brit will land...

Honored Contributor

I've been waiting for Olivia to recall the conversation she walked up on Maxie having at the cemetery when she was telling Nathan about needing to give up her baby in order to keep her safe. Not saying Olivia would deduce that Bailey is Louise [since everyone though Brook Lynn was pregnant] but I think it would have started some wheels turning for me particularly after Maxie kept dropping by the house unannounced to see the baby so frequently. Like she was entitled.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

My best dressed goes hands down to Monica!  Loved the color and design and it was perfect for her age

Epiphany looked great, Olivia's dress was too summery for Sept and God love Kirsten, if she doesn't fire the entire wardrobe dept!

------------

I agree that Monica's dress was the best looking, most appropriate and beautifull color. 

I kept thinking...Epiphany's wedding attire was totally inappropriate!!  Way too much shown...

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I've been waiting for Olivia to recall the conversation she walked up on Maxie having at the cemetery when she was telling Nathan about needing to give up her baby in order to keep her safe. Not saying Olivia would deduce that Bailey is Louise [since everyone though Brook Lynn was pregnant] but I think it would have started some wheels turning for me particularly after Maxie kept dropping by the house unannounced to see the baby so frequently. Like she was entitled.

As you said awhile back, Olivia's ESP is long gone.   

Esteemed Contributor

No interest in seeing Sam with NuDrew. I'm actually getting used to her with Dante (as long as I don't think about them being semi-related lol). 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Valentin Reveals He Wants To Shoot Peter

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Valentin Reveals He Wants To Shoot Peter

GH spoilers for Monday, reveal a woman on the spot, a surprising gift, one angry mother, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Valentin still furious at having let Peter August wreak so much damage on those he cares about and tells Anna that he’s going to shoot Peter on sight. We’re pretty sure that she wants to do exactly the same, in an effort to achieve redemption for his hurting so many she cares about too. Who will win this prize?

Elsewhere in Nixon Falls, Nina isn’t feeling like a prize, that’s for sure, as she tries to make sense of her actions to an incredulous Sonny Corinthos. She tells Sonny that doctors say he can’t leave and he flips out on her, punching the wall, screaming, “Try and stop me.” Nope, looks like there’s no more Smike anywhere to be seen.

Wedding Without The Couple

Maxie holds down the fort as she and Damian Spinelli share a moment at the reception. She tells Austin that what she could use is a bride and groom but they are nowhere to be found. Later, Spinelli tells Brando and Diane that there was an explosion outside of the church.

That information must be kept on the down-low because Olivia sn’t the least bit upset about that — she is angry to learn that Ned Quartermaine has not been entirely honest with her. Does he finally open up about his fears with Leo’s recent behavior and his belief that Austin really is looking out for Leo?

Simply The Best

Willow and Michael share a moment, with her telling him he is truly the best man. One who may beg to differ is Harrison Chase, who drops off a gift for Monica Quartermaine but he runs into Brook Lynn instead. He tells BLQ he wouldn’t trade that time for anything. Are these two growing closer?

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Well, count me in as one who knows you are a riot!  I was just catching up and your bantering reminded me of you and @Preds  back in the day (am I right, @Tique et al as I do not want to miss anyone)

PLEASE keep the bantering!!!!

@redwingsgal  I'm only addressing this because you singled me out.  In my opinion this wasn't the humorous banter we've had in the past when @Preds  and whomever jumped in. I read the various evolutions of the posts on Friday and was glad the ladies worked things out without intervention from anyone else.

Since they've moved on so should we.