Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@eddyandme 

WelcomeSmiley Happy

Anything is possible  ,i was thinking same things as she really didn't want to ask him to be her plus one date.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I loved it when Sonny told Nina he knew who he was and she knew him along!  

The stunned look on her face  when Nina said  she thought he loved her..and he told her no!!!!

Now give that man a phone so he can call home!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I assumed that's what happened, @mysoutherncomfort , 'cause what's his name came in to get his obnoxious mother (Carly's former cousin in law) the way he looked he knew something was up so he had the bodyguards transfer the bomb to the bad guys limo.  (Sorry I'm still sort of a newbie and there's so many charactersm have trouble remembering namesWoman Frustrated.) 

@eddyandme  no need to apologize. Many of us have been around a long time and still get names mixed up. After all there are s-o-o-o many. "What's his name" is Brando Corbin. "His obnoxious mother" is Gladys. No one will  blame you if you forget her and her name. 😄

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Onto the wedding and reception:  Yes, the ceremony was lovely.  Love Epiphany giving Jason a L O N G hug...too funny.

So now the couple is in the limo, Carly asks Jason what did Mrs. Lu whisper to you?  Jason replies, something I already knew.  Driver start the engine....no, the happy couple are not blown up.

IF I were writing this s/l, (go to Busema/Novak in their limo), I would have had the bomb transferred to that car and BANG GO RAMA...take two family (out of the five) with one big KA-Boom.  I would have had Mrs. Lu flip on the two other families.  

And I have just read that Carly and Jason's car did not have the bomb, it was Busema/Novak. I guess we'll find out on Monday!

Honored Contributor

Hey there @eddyandme, hoping all is well with you. If you're still following the action over in Genoa City, tell me, did they ever pick up on the Gloria storyline or did they just drop it, as they've dropped so many over there. Last I recall, she had hidden a flash drive in a jar at the Chancellor house, but that was way back when her nitwit son and his nitwit wife (the dreaded and dreadful Elizabeth Hendrickson) still lived there and before Abby moved in. Gloria was one of the few worth watching but they never seemed to know what to do with her.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

I loved it when Sonny told Nina he knew who he was and she knew him along!  

The stunned look on her face  when Nina said  she thought he loved her..and he told her no!!!!

Now give that man a phone so he can call home!

I cannot wait to see Nina just have to take it and take it and take it... Oh how I detest that woman... I know, I should be able to muster some sympathy for her but I just can't... She's just so pointless...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Hey there @eddyandme, hoping all is well with you. If you're still following the action over in Genoa City, tell me, did they ever pick up on the Gloria storyline or did they just drop it, as they've dropped so many over there. Last I recall, she had hidden a flash drive in a jar at the Chancellor house, but that was way back when her nitwit son and his nitwit wife (the dreaded and dreadful Elizabeth Hendrickson) still lived there and before Abby moved in. Gloria was one of the few worth watching but they never seemed to know what to do with her.

With all the preempting, etc, may have missed it, but think you're right @stevieb , they seem to dump our girl Gloria - as usualWoman Frustrated.  Right now only watching to see what Witchatoria's fiance is up to.  Assume boo-hoo they'll call off the wedding - doubt they'd pay for such an extravaganza!  (Today Abby messed a line up and the POBs went with it.)

Miss our old posting days, Fairview, et alWoman Sad - ain't no fun watching anymore!!  Starting to watch GH, but sooo many characters to keep straight!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

So far, it seems like all rumor and wild specuation, but the names 'Nathan' and Ryan Paevey have been mentioned on some of the soap site more than once lately...

I have noticed this, too. @stevieb 

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Bet Maxie lands up with the good doctor.  What's your thoughts, anyone?

And just about the time she gets really comfy and happy with him is when @stevieb's comment will turn out to be true and in will walk Nathan.

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme. Hi and welcome to our little group!!!  No worries if you have trouble keeping people straight.   GH has a habit of killing off a character and a few weeks later the same actor is back as a totally different character. 

Ok, so from what I've read Ms Wu flips on the unholy alliance of Novak, Buscema, and the RO.  If Charles and Vincent go BOOM, does that mean we'll no longer have to see the RO?????  Please, please, let him rot in prison never to be seen or heard from again.  (Probably won't happen, but, I can hope.)

So do I understand that Sonny not only remembers, but, he gets out from under that huge beam by himself????  Impressive!!

Thank goodness this Nixon Falls nonsense is over.  I do hope Ninny gets everything that's coming to her.

Hmmmmm, I read that Frankie boy is teasing that Maura West is exiting.   If true, who can blame her???? She hasn't had a decent storyline in ages.  Personally I'd like the old Ava to find out what Spencer and Esme did to her and make them pay!!!  Oh, the old Ava would make mincemeat out of the Crystal Gayle wannabe. 

Wishing everyone a safe, happy, and healthy weekend!!!