Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Another very, very well said, my dear, to you, too!! 

Do I dare to hope (since Jordan was speaking with Mac on the phone) that since he will be filling in for the Commish during her hopefully, very, very long absence  err, recovery, that the audience will be treated to his return on screen?  And possibly be joined by brother Robert?

All I can say is that I certainly hope NOT... Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

That's great @stevieb in that you are fixated on Petey and Chase.  That leaves more mature men to keep me and the rest of us company.  :womanvery-happy:

@mysoutherncomfort  Now, now... There's 'mature' and then there's virtually doddering... I wouldn't say I'm 'fixated', exactly... It's just I'm always going to prefer virile, hunky younger men that don't creak when they move, or perhaps I should say when they try to... And the pickins' here are darn slim... Woman Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort   here is your post. Don't reply because we don't want the thread to be locked or deleted.

...There are two things for which I can thank Maurice and his book Nothing General About It...1) and I mean this most sincerely...MB has travelled and spoken far and wide about mental disorders and most especially bi-polar disorder and has helped many people regarding same and 2) on a personal note while in the hospital during one of my partial 3-month stays during(June, July, August), I brought Mo's book to read helping to pass the time.  Thank you, Maurice, for boring me to death with your book which propelled me to get my body out of bed/chair and do my required walking up and down the hall.

@mysoutherncomfort   OMGosh! I wasn't expecting that. Thank you for your honest review. Thanks even more for my uncontrollable laughter.

I'm sure he would be happy to know he played such a large part in your recovery.

Rolleye smiley 2

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

As much as I can't stand Peter I did want to applaud when he finally put tape over Nina's mouth.  Her whinning was too much, and I'm disappointed that Phylis didn't shoot him.  I had high hopes that Liesl would take him out, but the writers just keep dragging it on and on!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Jason And Carly Are Oblivious To Trouble

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Wednesday, September 15, 2021

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal an anxious bride, worry over a child, a horrifying scene, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Carly gets ready for her wedding with daughter Josslyn Jacks by her side — and she couldn’t be happier. She tells Joss she’s so excited even though she has no idea what’s coming. She should know though — it’s trouble. But they don’t seem to be looking. Even Spinelli offers congratulations to Jason. It’s like they think it’s a real wedding instead of the red wedding.

Meanwhile, in Nixon Falls, Sonny, well Smike, is horrified by what he sees at the Tan-O. It’s gone up in flames, courtesy of Peter, with Nina and Phyllis inside. He springs into action and grabs a chair to break in, even though he was already inside. So we’re not too sure why that’s happening but those women need him at his heroic best!

Mother Issues

Britt can’t help but worry about her mother, Liesl Obrecht. She was last seen on a plane that was hijacked and she’s yet to turn up. She talks to Maxie, who certainly knows what the woman is capable of doing and says the odds are in her favor. If anyone can come out of this, it’s Liesl.

Elsewhere at General Hospital, Elizabeth tells Terry that whatever she wants to do, she’s in. Hopefully, this isn’t something that will make things worse for poor Britt, who is trying to be a better person.

GH spoilers also reveal that Ned is a great father as he tries to discuss Leo’s developmental issues with Olivia. After his rather frank talk with Austin Gatlin-Holt the other day, he knows the doc is worried too. Will he be able to get Olivia on board?

On the Case

Sam has gone all the way to the facility where her mother, is being held but she’s not there to see her. Instead, she’s with Dante, intent on following up on a lead about Drew Cain. She tells Harmony to just tell her she had nothing to do with it. But does she get anything useful out of her?

Because Drew could sure use all the help he can get. He was trying a big escape but he got caught by some guards. They get to talking (as all villains do), and he thinks he’s figured out who the big boss is! Will this help — or is this information that could put him in bigger danger?

Honored Contributor

I am watching today's episode and I am waiting for Stephen King to come by the table and pat Esme on the head. We're getting Halloween early.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Jason And Carly Are Oblivious To Trouble

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers Highlights

Meanwhile, in Nixon Falls, Sonny, well Smike, is horrified by what he sees at the Tan-O. It’s gone up in flames, courtesy of Peter, with Nina and Phyllis inside. He springs into action and grabs a chair to break in, even though he was already inside. He is inside. So we’re not too sure why that’s happening but those women need him at his heroic best! OMG...heroic best, still looking for another barf bag.  Looks like he smatches the window from the inside; I'm assuming to let the smoke out????  And of course, Jax just what "stays away" b/c Smike told him to do so.

Mother Issues

Britt can’t help but worry about her mother, Liesl Obrecht. She was last seen on a plane that was hijacked and she’s yet to turn up. Excuse me?  Liesl did turn up as a hostage taken by Victor Cassadine and being held in a "fancy" locked room with all the amenities. She talks to Maxie, who certainly knows what the woman is capable of doing and says the odds are in her favor. If anyone can come out of this, it’s Liesl. Yes, I, too, believe the "strudle schnitzel" will prevail...although it might not be until Nov sweeps.

Elsewhere at General Hospital, Elizabeth tells Terry that whatever she wants to do, she’s in. Hopefully, this isn’t something that will make things worse for poor Britt, who is trying to be a better person. Ah, dear sweet, always there as someone who has never learned from her own mistakes.

GH spoilers also reveal that Ned is a great father (father? step-father? did the adoption go through?) and if so, can Olivia and Neddy get back into beddy... together? as he tries to discuss Leo’s developmental issues with Olivia. After his rather frank talk with Austin Gatlin-Holt the other day, he knows the doc is worried too. Will he be able to get Olivia on board? 

On the Case

Sam has gone all the way to the facility where her mother, is being held but she’s not there to see her. Instead, she’s with Dante, intent on following up on a lead about Drew Cain. She tells Harmony to just tell her she had nothing to do with it. But does she get anything useful out of her? Hanging on a thread here; afterall, Sam/Dante can be so persuasive....seriously, whoever hid my barf bag, please give it back...NOW.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

...There are two things for which I can thank Maurice and his book Nothing General About It...1) and I mean this most sincerely...MB has travelled and spoken far and wide about mental disorders and most especially bi-polar disorder and has helped many people regarding same and 2) on a personal note while in the hospital during one of my partial 3-month stays during(June, July, August), I brought Mo's book to read helping to pass the time.  Thank you, Maurice, for boring me to death with your book which propelled me to get my body out of bed/chair and do my required walking up and down the hall.

@mysoutherncomfort   OMGosh! I wasn't expecting that. Thank you for you honest review. Thanks even more for my uncontrollable laughter.

I'm sure he would be happy to know he played such a large part in your recovery. Rolleye smiley 2 

Dear @Tique and all:  I'm so sorry if I've misled you in that I was referring to my hospital stays of last summer when I was so very ill and away from this thread for 3 months.  In reading your reply, I realize that it sounded like this recent June, July and August. Didn't mean to alarm anyone.  :heart:                          

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort. Happy to know you weren't recently in hospital!!!

From the comments here, I'm wondering if I should even bother watching tonight.  Sounds like nothing much really happened. 

Still stretching until Friday, I presume.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  Thoroughly enjoyed your book review. Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Dear @Tique and all:  I'm so sorry if I've misled you in that I was referring to my hospital stays of last summer when I was so very ill and away from this thread for 3 months.  In reading your reply, I realize that it sounded like this recent June, July and August. Didn't mean to alarm anyone.  :heart:                          

@mysoutherncomfort   don't know about others but I was certain you were referring to last year when you suddenly disappeared and we didn't hear from you for weeks which turned into months. That didn't happen this year so my powers of deduction are on target.