Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

The infamous Five Families, historically... Per the GH Wiki are:

1. The Triad
  2. The Five Points Gang
  3. The Russian Bratva
  4. The Cosa Nostra
  5. The Northern Seafront

The Northern Seafront is the Cortinthos family. 

As of 8/2017, the representatives of the families were as follows:

• Nina Wu, of the Triad
  • Mr. Buscema, of the Cosa Nostra
  • Vincent Novak, of the Five Points Gang
  • Petorv of the Russian Bratva
  • Sonny Corinthos, Don of the Northern Seafront

As of 5/2021, the Bratva isn't listed and Cyrus is but that doesn't mean he's considered one of the five families, as at other times meetings have also included Ava for the Jeromes and various Zacharas.

• Nina Wu, of the Triad
  • Mr. Buscema, of the Cosa Nostra
  • Vincent Novak, of the Five Points Gang
  • Carly Corinthos, for the Northern Seafront
  • Cyrus Renault for the Renault Organization

Also, according to the Wiki, it was members of the Novak gang that were found dead inside the warehouse last winter.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique  Can we get Burn Baby Burn Disco Inferno playing while Nina is tied up and flames are flicking at her feet? Asking for a friend....

@Laura14  I was thinking Donna Summer's Hot Stuff, but either will do nicely... 

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Portia and Trina's paternity:  So now the door is open since Portia was mumbling out loud, under the influence of gas fumes while trying to keep Jordan conscience, therefore, I will conclude that since Curtis did not hear the words, Jordan did.  Jordan now has to survive her ordeal and eventually will get around to asking Portia about "the truth about Trina's dad".

Well I don't know about y'all, but I just can't move off the edge of my seat in great anticipation.....:womanlol:(Bah-haa)

@mysoutherncomfort  I'm not sure it would be possible for me to care less about Trina's paternity, Portia's secret or Curtis' involvement. I like Portia, but am not a fan of either Trina or her potential daddy dearest.

Oh, @stevieb .  As I have mentioned before, darling, I have read your posts here on these boards for a long time and have always considered you a friend.  But this, my dear, is fightin' words!  Put your eyes back in your head and look around you!  HOW CAN YOU NOT BE A FAN OF MY BF!?!?!?!

@redwingsgal  I wouldn't dream of impinging on what I know to be your territory... 

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Ninny... Nina sweetie... I won the lottery and I'm here to stick a fork in you, because whether you end up being extra crispy or not, your goose is cooked and you, sister, are about to be just so, so done... 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique @mysoutherncomfort @stevieb. Thank you, all for the mob info.  Thought I had lost a few marbles from watching too much Nixon Falls.

So from what I'm reading it sounds like Petey torches the Tann-O with Ninny and Phyllis inside.  Smike to the rescue and possibly Valentine and Anna.  Obviously this sets up Phyllis to move to PC with Ninny (probably 2 new storylines there; Phyllis and her daughter and Ninny to the looney bin).  What about Petey????  

Interesting idea about Valentin's daddy.  Maybe that's why they resurrected Victor.  Another new s/l.  

Just wondering...the wedding is scheduled for 9/17 so why aren't the recent hs grads already at PCU???

Esteemed Contributor

Just wondering, if PC is so close to Nixon Falls (since so many seem to have gotten there quickly) why in the Sam hill was the Sonny's missing face all over the media???

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Just wondering, if PC is so close to Nixon Falls (since so many seem to have gotten there quickly) why in the Sam hill was the Sonny's missing face all over the media???

@grandma r  that's the $64,000 question no one seems to be able to answer. It also makes one conclude Sonny isn't/wasn't all that because if he was someone in NF should/would have recognized him after all this time.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Earlier today I read another article where Maurice Benard is once again commenting on how much he has loved his vacation from the character Sonny. He talked about how playing this dark character has affected him over the years. If it has affected him for so long in such a negative way then he needs to resign. GH can figure out what to do with the character. This is probably a good time for Benard to step away. His children are grown and he can downsize to compensate for the change in his income. If he's not interested in doing that then he needs to do what most people do - suck it up. My tolerance for whining is at an all time low. Just stop it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  I agree with you and with respect to Mister Benard, also don't expect the audience to endure your sabbaticals if they include half-arsed, tiresome, boring portrayals of tiresome, boring characters engaged in tiresome, boring story lines.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Drew Is Ready To Make A Break For It

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Drew Is Ready To Make A Break For It

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal an escape plan, growing danger, confrontations, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Drew has had enough of being cooped up away from his daughter and family in Port Charles and plots his escape plan. He and Chloe set a plan in motion and now it’s finally time for them to make their move. Scared and nervous, she wants to know what they do next. He lets her know they’re getting the hell out of there. Will they make it?

While Sam was a worried wreck last week when she was all about tracking down what could have happened to her ex-husband Drew, this week she seems to need to let off a little steam as she and (possible new squeeze) Dante have a fun time at the batting cages. Will her spidey sense tingle that he’s in trouble?

Behind Bars…Sort Of

Harmony and Alexis bond over their troubled pasts. Alexis talks about how something will never be forgiven or forgotten. Does she mean for Harmony or for herself? GH spoilers tease that Harmony insists she knows trouble when she sees it — will she explain to Alexis why Spencer needs to dump his freaky girlfriend Esme Prince?

Speaking of Alexis’s great-nephew, Spencer is shocked when Josslyn confronts him about his secret identity. He didn’t expect Trina to give him away and now he has to figure out a way to get Josslyn to keep her mouth shut. The last thing he wants is for his father to find out he was in town before he said he was.

Nixon Falls Edition

Jax keeps his word when he runs into Mike, content to let Nina be the one to let him know he’s really Sonny Corinthos, but that doesn’t mean he won’t be passive-aggressive in taunting the amnesiac. Mike doesn’t trust him and what he says to Smike sounds like a threat. Meanwhile, the real threat of Peter August is about to get two women killed. Will these guys realize anything is amiss in time?