Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

All Will Be Revealed Promo

Promises, promises...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tique  Can we get Burn Baby Burn Disco Inferno playing while Nina is tied up and flames are flicking at her feet? Asking for a friend....

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Portia and Trina's paternity:  So now the door is open since Portia was mumbling out loud, under the influence of gas fumes while trying to keep Jordan conscience, therefore, I will conclude that since Curtis did not hear the words, Jordan did.  Jordan now has to survive her ordeal and eventually will get around to asking Portia about "the truth about Trina's dad".

Well I don't know about y'all, but I just can't move off the edge of my seat in great anticipation.....:womanlol:(Bah-haa)

@mysoutherncomfort  I'm not sure it would be possible for me to care less about Trina's paternity, Portia's secret or Curtis' involvement. I like Portia, but am not a fan of either Trina or her potential daddy dearest.

Oh, @stevieb .  As I have mentioned before, darling, I have read your posts here on these boards for a long time and have always considered you a friend.  But this, my dear, is fightin' words!  Put your eyes back in your head and look around you!  HOW CAN YOU NOT BE A FAN OF MY BF!?!?!?!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Years ago, whenever the 5 families were on camera, there were 5 (one boss with a Russian accent).  So, where is #5????  I mean,  seriously, they may think viewers are dumb, but we can count to 5.  Details, Frank, details!!!!!

Yes, you are correct, @grandma r .  But I may have finally figured this out as to the FIVE families!!

There was Buchemi, the female, and Novack, add Jason/Carly as one more

And the RO is now the fifth family!   I finally got it!!!

That being said, I have no idea what happened to the Russian guy!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal. I thought the ro tried to take over Sonny's territory only to be thwarted by Carly at that meeting.  And, there were only 3 other families represented.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  and @redwingsgal  this mob stuff is not something I care enough to concentrate on. Just as we all have something we couldn't care less about, this is on my list; however, I do recall Jason and someone else walking into a warehouse and finding everyone dead. Is is possible the fifth family was wiped out?

I do know with certainty Cyrus was never a part of the "families" just like the Jeromes [Ava/Julian] and the Zaccharas weren't. They all tried but weren't allowed in. Looks like Cyrus is still trying.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique  Can we get Burn Baby Burn Disco Inferno playing while Nina is tied up and flames are flicking at her feet? Asking for a friend....

---------------

Will be interesting to see what actually happens during 'fire'.  Maybe Sonny will show and save all!!

If Nina doesn't stop with the eye popping facials, the fire event may pop hers out for ever!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

@redwingsgal. I thought the ro tried to take over Sonny's territory only to be thwarted by Carly at that meeting.  And, there were only 3 other families represented.

Yes, RO did try to get a seat at the table (Sonny's territory), but was thwarted by Carly.  So that was 3 families, plus Carly, which is 4 families, and now that the RO is in Fed custody (eye roll here), somehow in conjuction with Busema and possibly Novak, RO is the 5th family.  As far as the "russian family", I believe as mentioned, they may have been eliminated in the warehouse shooting to which was referred in another post.  (Major eye roll and my head is exploding).

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

From my "could it be" department:  Valentin and Spencer gave verbal insults to each other and then Spence said with his arm around dad for effect:  "at least I know who my father is...." referring to Val having Helena for his mother, but it was never revealed who daddy actually was.  HMMMM, now that Victor Cassadine is back (sort of/kind of), could it be that he and Helena had an affair and that Val really is by bloodline a Cassadine?  Val is in his 40's and Vic is in his 60's.  Just throwing it out there.....

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Seems Phyllis and Nina are seated, but not tied up as Petey holds a gun and threatens to off them. Note to Phyllis:  You should have taken the shot and IF Petey got one off into Ninny, at least that may have put me out of my misery for awhile.

Missing back at the Tan-O are Smike (he may have stopped to pick some flowers for Ninny since Phyllis made it back before him), Jax (and he went to wait where??), and oh my, Val and Anna are en route (somehow) to Nixon Falls.  Flames are a "burn baby burn"ing, so I ask the question, just how many people will now see/know that Mike is Sonny?