Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Laura14 wrote:

Gone but never forgotten, Roxy's sexy pose for us. She's currently in negotiations for next year's show. Happy Thursday!

Roxygh.jpg

@Laura14 

I so hope that Roxy's contract gets renewed ..she needs us to look after her   well being! Thanks for letting us(me) see her!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Kabella 

Same here  and his "trying" to get through to Nina...sigh  will he get her to do the right thing?

I really hope so!

preds 06-21-20
Super Contributor

@Tique @cowboy sam @Wsmom @stevieb @mysoutherncomfort @abbalulu @grandma r @beckyr Thank you all so much for my Birthday Wishes.  Sorry I was so later in responding.  I retired the end of June and have been enjoying helping on our Farm.  Hasn't left me much time to be on computer.  Haven't had any time to watch GH either so am enjoying reading all your comments to get me caught up.   Thanks again for the wishes - this year was special and you all helped make ir that way.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Kabella 

Same here  and his "trying" to get through to Nina...sigh  will he get her to do the right thing?

I really hope so!

----------------

I doubt she will tell Sonny/Mike the real story.  She might suggest that they run away.  But with Peter and Jax there, who knows what will happen....

Honored Contributor

Well I have now officially fast forwarded over more than 1/2 of the show today.

I refuse to watch that lying scab, Nina, on my TV screen.

I've drifted (my mind) off thinking of scenarios where Nina goes to the Tano in the sky and SMikey gets his memory back.

I can't for the life of me understand on what planet it's a good idea to put Nina and SMikey together.

Respected Contributor

Before I check into the conversations on this GH thread, I want to share a personal chuckle with you.  I went to a local veggie stand and bought a lovely, huge broccoli crown, it was wrapped in plastic.  Came home, unwrapped it, took it out in its entirety, laid it on my cutting board and just started to laugh hysterically.  It looked exactly like the Corinthos kitchen moss.  Really, just huge, round, very green, just sitting there.  I hope you will share my chuckle.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

lol are you now going to put it into a bowl  and leave it out on the counter or where ever..for others to think its a house plant???  lol

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@corita 

I sure wasn't expecting Peter  walk in at at end instead of Mike!

So what does he want of Nina??  Maybe Mike will walk in and Peter will tell Mike who he really is....sure want this to end asap!

preds 06-21-20
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Kabella 

I really hope so!

----------------

I doubt she will tell Sonny/Mike the real story.  She might suggest that they run away. That, too, crossed my mind. But with Peter and Jax there, who knows what will happen....

Here's what I predict will happen, Ninny Nina seeing Petey Pie, knowing Smike is on his way back to the Tan-O, breaks into song and sings to Petey...."My boyfriends back and there's gonna be trouble, hey la, hey la, my boyfriends back.  If I were you, I'd take a permanent vacation, hey la, hey la, my boyfriends back........"  Thoughts on that @stevieb ?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every soap needs a dim-wit; some are funny and some are just plain over the top stupid.  My vote is for Gladys Corbin.  Really Gladys?  Joining leagues with the RO, captured and shot wasn't enough?  Now you're with Vincent Novak (ok, he certainly is a major improvement in the older gentleman looks department).  Did y'all catch that "Humphrey Bogart" moment when Vincent says to Gladys..."stick with me doll......".