Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Name a storyline or something that was discussed and either dropped or left unresolved. 

Speaking of "missing" DNA, here's my 5):  Whatever happened to the DNA that Finn sent to an independent lab to determine if Chase was his brother or his son?

@mysoutherncomfort , they're running a little behind.   

I thought they did run a new one which was why Finn's formula wasn't working on Chase. It was the wrong person's DNA, and now they are brothers again.

The missing DNA to which I referred was done when the GH lab came back with the results that Chase was Finn's son (while Cyrus was in charge of the hospital).  Finn then sent out a new DNA sample to an independent lab.  Had Finn received the results from said lab, then he would have known Chase was indeed his brother.

Honored Contributor

Someone help me out here.  When Jordan went into the basement, she had a gun.  What happened to it?

If the guy who was down there took the gun, why didn't he use it on Curtis?

If the gun was still on Jordan or knocked out of her hand but still down there, why didn't she and Portia use it to shoot out the door handle and get out of the basement?  And why wouldn't that guy have taken it?     

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva.  Great questions.   Sadly, these writers either didn't think of that or just ignored it.  Shocker!  I wonder if they even have a plot line or if they're just flying by the seat of their pants.

Esme is evil.  And Spence is too dumb to see she has an agenda.  They can both crawl back under the rocks somewhere far away.

This whole Smike s/l has been a disaster from the start.  However, the longer it drags on, the worse it gets.  Ninny and Smike have about as much chemistry as a concrete block!!!  Watching them together is nauseating. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Name a storyline or something that was discussed and either dropped or left unresolved. 

Speaking of "missing" DNA, here's my 5):  Whatever happened to the DNA that Finn sent to an independent lab to determine if Chase was his brother or his son?

@mysoutherncomfort , they're running a little behind.   

I thought they did run a new one which was why Finn's formula wasn't working on Chase. It was the wrong person's DNA, and now they are brothers again.

The missing DNA to which I referred was done when the GH lab came back with the results that Chase was Finn's son (while Cyrus was in charge of the hospital).  Finn then sent out a new DNA sample to an independent lab.  Had Finn received the results from said lab, then he would have known Chase was indeed his brother.

Oh, my mistake. I thought he said he would have one done elsewhere, but did he? There was no other reference to that after he said it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Someone help me out here.  When Jordan went into the basement, she had a gun.  What happened to it?

If the guy who was down there took the gun, why didn't he use it on Curtis?

If the gun was still on Jordan or knocked out of her hand but still down there, why didn't she and Portia use it to shoot out the door handle and get out of the basement?  And why wouldn't that guy have taken it?     

Good question, but then someone pointed out that she contaminated the whole scene by not wearing gloves. Hard to believe she is the commish. She had it in her hand while she was checking his pulse I think.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'll tell you, if I was Carly, I'd give this freaking nasty looking version of Sonny, (er Mike, er whoever...) bus fare back to Nixon Falls... Criminy, he looks like he'd smell and acts like he's lost more than a few brain cells... I wouldn't want him back... But I still want to see her take Nina out...

Not only is he not attractive in this personality, not that I ever thought he was attractive, but the love scenes between Nina and Mike, are cringeworthy and awkward. I hope Jax got there in time for the viewers not to be subjected to a bed scene between Nina and Mike. Ewwww!

Esteemed Contributor

At this point in her many marriages, why bother with a wedding dress at all. In fact, my suggestion would be to wear black since it's a mob wedding anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Laura14   personally I hate the dumbing down of Ava more than that of Nikolas. This actor started with a bang but we've been seeing barely a whimper for months. No one ever thought he would be a match for Ava but at first it was fun watching their machinations - even when they were using their respective friendships with Dear Sweet and Franco. Now Ava and Nik seem to have lost their mojo.They are as boring to watch as Anna and Finn used to be.

Ava should have been able to see through Esme like she was looking through a piece of glass which she should have dropped and watched shatter into a hundred pieces. Instead Esme manipulated Ava and won that round. For me it wasn't even close.

And then there's the most boring couple ever, Williow and Mikey. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Laura14   "that dial" was to proced with serving Nikolas. After he was served his next move was to show up at the gallery which was predictable. Ava started shrieking about who was going to protect her from him. Again, predictable. 

@stevieb  from my vantage point Ava doesn't have a clue but Trina does. 

Not to be outdone, Nic asked the thugs to keep going, knowing full well Ava would walk in as they were working him over. He knew what she would do then.

Esteemed Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@Helen852 wrote:

Hopefully some of the S/L will start to pick up a bit.  Though today's confrontation with Nina, Sonny/Mike and Jax was quite the show.  Seems to me that some of 'Sonny' is coming out in Mike. 

Wednesday's show again demonstrates how horrible of an actress Cynthia Watros (Nina) is. The expressions/faces she makes are absurd. She needs to be dismissed.

--------------------

I agree!  I think she and Jason went to the same acting school....communicate by a big eyes pop and a head tilt!!