Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@stevieb @Tique. I got the impression that Ava had gotten the restraining order in place and she was just waiting to activate it.  After Esme's visit, Ava called someone to go ahead with it.  Bingo, Nik.....you've been served.

I am really tired of these storylines.   Way too many characters hanging out at the pool.  For pity's sake Nik, you're a Cassedine; channel Helena and figure it out.

Ninny may get desperate and try something stupid to prevent Jax from outing her.  Please, please, please end all things Nixon Falls asap!!!  Imo, it should have ended as soon as it started.

Where oh where could Carly have gone????  Well, first of all, there are guards who should know, however, she's obviously at Sonny's empty grave looking for a sign of permission to wed Jason.

I realize that weddings are (or used to be) a big deal on soaps.   But, why is Carly wearing a white gown and veil????  I mean, seriously,  how many weddings has she had????  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r @Tique @stevieb  You can all apologize to me when Ava remembers she is a Jerome and wipes Crystal Gayle out. Although it looks like someone finally took a scissors to Esme. Thank you! Ava had the girl's number with one look.  Smiley Wink

And @stevieb , make sure you feed Chase after your romps.  Even boy toys need a time out every now and again. Give the mini cowboy a Pedialyte at least.    

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  LOL at Carly's white dress!  You're right. She could at least go for champagne at this point.  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam Just wanted to leave this here for you.Heart

@stevieb and I shouldn't have all the fun and I know you're still crawling on top of his piano, right? Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Val.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Jax just laid eyes on Mike aka/Sonny.....all I could think of is Scooby Doo saying "Ruh Roh".

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

I had a thought yesterday when Esme(?) visited Ava at the Art Gallery................i was thinking how she visited Ryan and how he seemed upset by her and seemed to realize she was evil..........i know Ryan has taunted Ava but i also think he still is obsessed/cares for her....and he has figured out that Esme and Spencer  are terrorizing Ava and wouldn't it be a kick if RYAN was the one who saved Ava from those two ingrates in the end???!!!  Maybe he will communicate to Harmony or something....just a thought...prob wrong as usual...hahahha....but it would prob make a better story then the writers....hahaha.

Honored Contributor

Oh looks like I was wrong. Portia did state she needs to tell Trina about her father.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Laura14   "that dial" was to proced with serving Nikolas. After he was served his next move was to show up at the gallery which was predictable. Ava started shrieking about who was going to protect her from him. Again, predictable. 

@stevieb  from my vantage point Ava doesn't have a clue but Trina does. 

Exactly @Tique now will Trina go to Ava and for that matter, Nik, (ok, more sense to go to Ava) and tell them her "suspicions" about Esme?  GH ID:  "Kiki vs. Lauren"

Valued Contributor

@Tique Don't beat yourself up about being wrong about Trina and Portia!  

Hopefully some of the S/L will start to pick up a bit.  Though today's confrontation with Nina, Sonny/Mike and Jax was quite the show.  Seems to me that some of 'Sonny' is coming out in Mike. 

Helen852
Respected Contributor

From Jordan today saying to Curtis who is looking for the owner of the house (out back):  "Be sure not to touch anything and contaminate the evidence...."BUT, wait for it, the dumb err, brilliant Commish is alone and goes through the house, rifling though papers on the desk, sees basement door, opens same...blah, blah and she does not have any gloves on.  

Jax/Smike/Ninny:  So now Jax knows all.  My question is about the upcoming scene where I thought Smike says to Jax..."OK, so I know who I was and I know who I am......"  I replayed it 3 times.  Did I hear correctly?