Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Current island prison guests:

1. Drew Cain

2. Hayden Barnes

3. Scotty with his hair gel and shades

4. Liesel who is bound to take out a guard or two before her first hot and a cot

5. The Corinthos kitchen moss bowl 

6. Helena 

7. Stavros

8. Mikkos' head

9. Jimmy Hoffa

10. and wait for it... I'm calling Morgan Corinthos' return now. He's chilling with Kiki.

That's a lot of tombstones to pull up in PC.  

Super Contributor

Getting shot in the shoulder wasn't enough for Gladys. Now she has gotten herself invited to the explosive Jarly wedding. Maybe after the smoke clears she will be the only one not standing. 
As for the question of the month, storyline dropped. Where is the bad seed Charlotte? Surely she's not happily living at the Quartermaine Mansion thrilled to have a baby sister competing for Papa's attention. 

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting read online today.  Shocking....GH has dropped significantly in the ratings in both demographics that matter to them.  GH has dropped from the beginning of 2021 and is substantially lower than the same time last year.  Gee, whatever could be causing that????

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique  Thanks for the mention... That said, add me to the @redwingsgal fall lovers club... If I could have drop kicked this beastly summer out of here, I'd have done so two months ago, and it's only gotten more unpleasant since then... Not a big fan of summer since the days of summer vacation anyway, but this one has been excessively unfortunate... Bring on the fall...

Fall season?  What is that?  For anyone experiencing "fall" weather, please be so kind as to set out giant fans and blow some of it in the the direction of SE Florida.  We are tying if not breaking heat records here.  And we still have September to deal with...can I say November?  Thank you in advance with sprinkles for those who are able to put out those giant fans. :smileyhappy:

Honored Contributor

Not surprising about the ratings drop @grandma r and won't be surprised if a cancellation follows. The show runners have to know you can't field literal crud for months on end and expect that audience loyalty alone is going to make up for it. That they have allowed that ridiculous Nixon Falls storyline, among so many other examples of bad writing, to drag on and on for nearly a year should be cause for a complete house cleaning, assuming ABC doesn't just let the set go dark. No wonder they have no compunction about preempting this mess.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

1. Name a crime the PCPD has never solved.  The "shooting" of Hayden Barnes.  Oh, that's right, the Keystone Cops along with the aid of Shawn etal are getting back around to that. 

2. Name a storyline or something that was discussed and either dropped or left unresolved.  Popping into my mind is:  1) Mama Lois was on the first flight back from Australia (doing a gig there) to PC to be with her daughter, Brooke Lynn, who had her throat slashed by Nelle.  Hmmm, seems Lois never made it to BLQ's bedside.  2)  Speaking of BLQ, after said throat slashing, of course she wore bandages around her throat.  BUT, it was never explained (reknowed plastic surgeon, etc) why there is absolutely no scar whatsoever.  3)  The "biggoted judge" that was outed by Molly with the help of Martin/research by Alexis/Shawn.  What was the final disposition of said judge..dis-barred, lost license to practice, fined, community service?
Trusted Contributor

@DLew 

The actress portraying Charlotte, Scarlette Fernandez,  had a serious bike accident that required surgery and a major period of recuperation-throughout the summer.  She may return in the fall, depending on her health status.

Respected Contributor

My laugh today:  Ninny is soooo "virtuous" today.  She just can't do the "horizontal tango" with Mike, she rationalizes to him that he may have folks out there who love him/he loves them, he must look for them......BUTT...no this is not a misspelling of the word, it refers to Ninny's posterior, she has kept him and everyone "in the dark".  Naturally as so many have stated, someone as well known, perhaps notorious even, could have been identified by various and sundry means at the onset of this insipid S/L.

Enter THE SAUCE......................TA DA!  So, how fast will Jax get on to his trusty steed, post haste, and ride to Nixon Falls?  Who is that masked man who made this sauce?  :womanlol:

Honored Contributor

Okay, who passed out weed to the creative writing 101 class in the writing room? They did NOT strap a parachute on Scotty and chuck him! 😂 And I am only 15 minutes in...

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

To answer the QOTM, I assume we are not counting the blanket, so I will go elsewhere.  How about the freaking stupid heart necklace??  Did Nina lose hers?  Did anyone get Avery's back?  

There are probably 412 other s/l, but I got nothing right now

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!  I love this time of year!  Buh bye Summer...

And didn't Willow originally have a heart necklace. How did they explain that?