Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

hello sep - PicMix

Happy September!

Welcome to this month's thread!

It has been one year since we said good bye to Dr. Neil Bryne. Here's a recap of some of the things that happened last September. 

• Brook Lynn was assaulted by Nelle at The Nurse's Ball after BLQ confronted Nelle about her plan to kidnap Wiley.

• After Alexis spent the night having sex with Neil she awoke the following morning to find him dead in her bed.

• Franco and Elizabeth finally realized they were both being used as pawns in Ava and Nikolas's game to make the other spouse cheat.

• Cyrus took over as Chairman of the Board of General Hospital and immediately fired Monica and Bobbie.

• Spinnelli installed a camera in  Brando's garage per Jason's request. Cyrus had sent thugs to the garage to beat up Brando after he refused to work for Cyrus. After viewing the footage Jason and Company headed to Brando's garage to rush him to GH.

• Olivia accompanied Scorpio to Switzerland after he promised to use  his contacts to get her in to see Dante at the WSB facility. Robert and Olivia's adventure migrated to Monte Carlo where they met up with Ethan, Luke and Holly's son. We were also treated/cursed with days of Olivia wearing a red dress which we were sure she was going to pop out of multiple times.

• After days of being unresponsive Mike suddenly rebounded for a special day planned by Sonny and Carly. They had an outing that included spending time with a beautiful racehorse and a special moment of connection with Sonny. The term for this is called Terminal  Lucidity and describes when someone who is close to death suddenly rallies and shows marked improvement in his/her physical energy and mental acuity. Loved ones often mistake this as recovery but unfortunately it lasts for a short period of time and death soon follows. That describes precisely what happened with Mike. He died a few days later.

Since the beginning of the August thread, there was some movement on existing stories in addition to new developments:

• While Stella was going off on Portia for the second time about her involvement with Curtis, Trina overheard Stella mention the affair which Portia and Curtis had years ago when Portia was still married to Taggert.

• Dr. Austin Gaitlin-Holt who has now been revealed to be the son of Jimmy Lee Holt, son of Edward Quartermaine whom Edward had disowned and disinherited continued to pop up at the hospital and at the Q mansion at the most inopportune times.

• Wiley celebrated his third birthday with a bunch of people who randomly dropped by. No other children were present.

• Chase set out to surprise his wife with the news that he could walk only to get his own unwelcome surprise when he discovered Michael and Willow had just had sex.

• Nina missed Wiley's birthday party because she was called back to Nixon Falls. Lenny was having a health crisis and she wanted to be there to support him and Phyllis.

• Anna and Jason were told separately that "Peter was dead" by Hamilton Finn and Elizabeth respectfully. However when each pair went to the freezer where Peter's body was supposedly being stored, the body was gone.

• While visiting Alexis at her latest blue collar prison Nikolas discovered Ryan had communicated with Spencer. After several things fell into place Nikolas decided Spencer was the stalker and Nik set about to prove his son was the guilty party.

• Spencer's girlfriend [whom he met in Paris] Esme was introduced as GH's latest sociopath. Esme set Ava's car on fire while Spencer was having a party without his father's permission at Wyndemere. Since Esme's timing was deliberately synchronised to make it appear  Spencer couldn't be the stalker, Nikolas was left dismayed and embarrassed after all he went through to oust his son as the criminal he is.

• Maxie returned from Texas and popped into Nixon Falls unannounced causing Nina to nearly pee her pants. Several times. Nina managed to get rid of Maxie before Maxie saw Sonny but then received an even bigger surprise when Peter appeared at The Tan O.

Thank you to Everyone who answered the August QOTM.

September Questions of the Month:

Those who have been around for a while know we have a running joke about the baby blanket which was very instrumental in Nelle's framing of Carly. The blanket was missing for months and then all of a sudden it reappeared. Michael took it to the police station where it was sent out to be be analyzed for DNA. We never saw it or heard anything else about it again. That's one of many balls the PCPD has dropped. On the other end of the spectrum there are stories like the one last year when Robert incorrectly surmised that Holly was dead. We saw her in a locked room shortly after Robert, Olivia, and Ethan left Monaco. GH could potentially be coming back to that but as the Recap mentions it's been a year...so who knows.

1. Name a crime the PCPD has never solved.

2. Name a storyline or something that was discussed and either dropped or left unresolved.

Thank you to those who come by to add your thoughts and/or to read those of others. A BIG thank you to those who helped me achieve what I'm claiming as my personal best to date. I received 14 hearts ❤️ in the first post of the August thread. It made me:

🎵 "Happy...happy...happy...happy". 🎵

We continue to face obstacles we have never faced before. I hope that everyone is healthy both physically and mentally. Don't OD on the news but don't be oblivious to the things you need to know as things change and guidelines are altered  quickly and frequently. Stay safe, healthy, and open-minded. Please and thank you. 💕

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Please give a shout if you are celebrating a birthday this month and your name is not below.

September Birthdays - 2019 | Dimple Times

September 2nd - Wiskota

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Cyrus Renault Has Big Plans For Jarly

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Wednesday, September 1, 2021

GH spoilers for today reveal a mobster’s far reach, a master manipulator, a missing doc, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Cyrus Renault is back in the action, though he’s still behind bars, don’t get us wrong. But he has contacts on the outside, just as Jordan and Jason feared. It’s the guy Jason dealt with who said he was mad at Joey Novak. Cyrus asks the other mobster if he’s in or out. How many has he recruited for his revenge plot?

Carly asks Jason if she should be worried and if he has any sense, he’ll say yes. She looks to Brando for help. Meanwhile, Britt Westbourne is rattled to learn that Liesl Obrecht is missing. She also says to Jason that she can’t help but wonder what it is he and Carly are trying to prove. If she only knew.

A Helping Hand

Brando has more than Carly on his plate. Sasha tells him that she didn’t realize he was ready for that step. Will this cause dissension between them? Because GH spoilers also say that his mother, Gladys, manipulates a situation to her advantage. Hardly shocking but will her maneuvers cost someone, like Brando, dearly?

Nina is hoping her moves don’t cost her dearly too and as she and Smike’s romantic dinner heats up, Nina tells him that she can’t do this. Does this mean that there’s a line she doesn’t want to cross when it comes to romancing the amnesiac mobster?

A Saucy Moment

Josslyn and Jasper ‘Jax‘ Jacks enjoy father/daughter time over a dinner of special dishes. He wants to know to what does he owe this pleasure. But the real question is, what will happen when Joss takes a bit of her latest creation that has Sonny’s secret sauce as one of the ingredients, courtesy of Trina.

Out in the woods, Hamilton Finn and Elizabeth Webber Baldwin are camping along with Harrison Chase, and her youngest son, Aiden, and his daughter Violet. Finn and Liz are looking in the distance as Liz wonders if something is what she thinks it is. Are they in danger?

Respected Contributor

To answer the QOTM, I assume we are not counting the blanket, so I will go elsewhere.  How about the freaking stupid heart necklace??  Did Nina lose hers?  Did anyone get Avery's back?  

There are probably 412 other s/l, but I got nothing right now

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!  I love this time of year!  Buh bye Summer...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Wednesday Messages For Friends | Sample Posts

A couple of things I want to mention as we start a new month:

Please continue to keep our ladies who have recently lost loved ones and those who have family members or friends who are ill in your thoughts and prayers.

For those who may have missed it we lost another regular poster CLHS68.. She was a member of our group who made significant contributions to our monthly threads. To read more about this check out the first page of the August thread linked above.

This is only the second time I have done this. Every now and then someone joins our group and quickly becomes immersed in our thread and in our culture. When I was perusing last year's September thread I realized @stevieb's first post on a GH thread was made one year ago. We don't do Happy Anniversary greetings but if we did...

Just in case you are new to our group and are wondering what the heck is she [me] talking about when she mentioned the baby blanket in the QOTM. Here is an exchange that took place on the April thread when one of our ladies posted about it. @SloopJohnB  and @Lipstickdiva  thanks for the assist.

@Tique wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Oh, I forgot about that baby blanket!!!  🕵😂

@SloopJohnB   oh no! No! No! No! 🥺

You are forbidden to forget about that baby blanket. It's become somewhat of an unwritten rule that someone has to mention it at least once every couple of months or so. The last time I mentioned it was in January so @Lipstickdiva  is right on time. ❤️

@Tique wrote:

...That's my segue for another Scene worth seeing again {SWSA}

Viewing time ~ 3 1/2 minutes

Michael turns in the missing baby blanket

@grandma r  I owe you two apologies. One for the pic of Cyrus in today's Spoiler and one for the inclusion of a link which features Nelle. I sorry. 🥰

@redwingsgal  I am so sad the end of summer is approaching;  however I know you love fall so I'm gong to attempt to be gracious. Attempting and doing are two different things said Grumpy Tique. Tongue smiley 15

Yes I'm long-winded today. You didn't expect an apology did you?

Last but emphatically not least - I am so happy to have @Laura14  back doing what she does best. Not going to say what that is. I try to avoid both trouble and trouble-makers. Rolleye smiley 5

Honored Contributor

The biggest dropped storyline/character....UNFORGIVABLE! 

You would think Finn would need some comfort after murdering someone. He doesn't look Sicilian to me and I didn't see him at the five families' meeting.  

Roxy.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tique Personally I would pay Peter good money to take out Finn and Elizabeth at the camp site. Chase is going to rescue them but it would be irony at its finest. Bonus points if Peter Pan locks them in the Tano liquor locker.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  Thanks for the mention... That said, add me to the @redwingsgal fall lovers club... If I could have drop kicked this beastly summer out of here, I'd have done so two months ago, and it's only gotten more unpleasant since then... Not a big fan of summer since the days of summer vacation anyway, but this one has been excessively unfortunate... Bring on the fall...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. No apologies needed!!!  Several possibilities for the QOTM; I'll need to get back to you on that.

I'm still hoping that we can end several storylines this month!!!  #1 is all things Nixon Falls!!!

The sauce is being featured.   Let's just hope it leads to Sonny.  Interesting that Trina said she froze the leftover gravy, but, it was completely thawed when it arrived at Jax's house.  My gravy doesn't thaw that fast; oops, logic creeped in again.

Who didn't think that mobster, aka business associate, was allied with the ro????  He was too agreeable with Jason about the Novak situation.   He was too smooth, which should have raised red flags all around.

Who had Dr O kidnapped????  And, seriously,  as soon as those masks dropped down, I knew they weren't filled with oxygen.   I'm assuming Viktor is out for revenge.

As @Tique so eloquently stated, I also hope that everyone stays safe and healthy.  I'm praying we don't wind up in lockdown again, but, it's looking more likely.  To all in our little family, thank you for being here.  No matter our opinions, we stick together and that is sooooo important.   Reading the comments, opinions, and everything shared is so much better than the actual world news.  And, a massive thank you to @Tique for keeping us together. 

Honored Contributor

I can't say for certain who set up Boris and Natasha on the plane, but I'll fully admit, I did text Peter, warning him what she was up to, and you know, he does have a way with airplanes... Just ask that pathetic excuse for casting, Mathison... Woman LOL Hey, I like Leisl as much as anyone, but the broad has shot off her mouth once too often... 

Boris, Natasha, Bullwinkle and the Trumps. – InsideSources

In my pantry with my cupcakes...