Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How has it not dawned on anyone, especially Carly and Jax, that Nelle's body hadn't been recovered?  

How have they not recovered her body?  It went over that cliff and authorities were "searching" the area.  It's not even plausible her body wouldn't have been found.  

--------------

GH has a long history of characters falling over/falling out/dying out that are never found!! But then as my mother used to say...low and behold...several months later, they show up quite alive!!!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@corita 

That wouldn''t surprise me one bit if Nelle returns soon!

Ok..did anyone notice the color of Nelle's necklace when someone found it in Avary's possessions?

I couldn't tell if chain was yellow color or silver??  Maybe it will be seen today.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@stevieb 

Welcome to our GH family hereHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How has it not dawned on anyone, especially Carly and Jax, that Nelle's body hadn't been recovered?  

How have they not recovered her body?  It went over that cliff and authorities were "searching" the area.  It's not even plausible her body wouldn't have been found.  

--------------

GH has a long history of characters falling over/falling out/dying out that are never found!! But then as my mother used to say...low and behold...several months later, they show up quite alive!!!  Smiley Happy

@corita , I have no doubt Nelle will be back.  But Carly and Jax don't know that.  LOL  How is it not concerning to them that her body hasn't been found?

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@stevieb 

Welcome to our GH family hereHeart

@cowboy sam  Thank you... Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel like GH is getting good again. I am not a fan of one story monopolizing the hour. Whether it is Nell or Mike, I like many stories at once. So that autumn seems to be picking up for me.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam   

Ok..did anyone notice the color of Nelle's necklace when someone found it in Avary's possessions? I couldn't tell if chain was yellow color or silver?? 

To me, the reflection definitely looked yellow (gold) color; both when Avery found it and again when Sonny asked if this belonged to her on the terrace.  But, we know the writers have done gold/silver interchange.  :smileyhappy:

Respected Contributor

@LipstickDiva wrote:

How has it not dawned on anyone, especially Carly and Jax, that Nelle's body hadn't been recovered?  How have they not recovered her body?  It went over that cliff and authorities were "searching" the area.  It's not even plausible her body wouldn't have been found.  

Yes, correct, except if the cliffs were over water.  It seems to me that everyone who goes OVER (a cliff, a balcony, a boat) and whose body is not found, has been around water which may have carried it away, rescued (like Nik) from a passing boat, a kind stranger, washed up on shore, etc.  

Respected Contributor

What is Dante's mission back in Port Charles?  Who is Dante's doctor addressing/answering to that wants Dante to do this mission?  Inquiring minds want to know.  

Is Maxie in your face with Brando or what?  Gee, Maxie, I was surprised you didn't ask him about his "size".  YECH!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort. You nailed it.  I also figure that Kim Delaney will be the news anchor.  No body, no problem.   Isn't that the GH way????  Unless a body is wearing cement shoes, when a body falls into the water it will eventually "bloat and float".  The necklace will need to factor in regardless of color.

Maxie was quite obnoxious with Brando!!!  That red lipstick was way too much.

Who is texting Nik and Ava???  Who is behind Dante's mission????

Gee, I wonder if Olivia is still wearing that red dress???

I actually think Valentin wants to help Alexis.