Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@WildDunes  thanks for checking in and providing an update. So sorry you are being exposed to the smoke; however as you stated it could be a lot worse. Continue to do what you must so this doesn't have a long term impact on your health.

I wasn't sure if you were still watching GH but I had kept you on the notifications list.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@WildDunes   at this point, anything is possible.   I guess they only have so many sets.  So this is a cabin in upstate NY or Canada.  I honestly believe those in charge don't think we notice details.

Happy your air quality has cleared up.  We could actually smell smoke here in PA.  The weather people kept telling us our "milky sky" was a result of those fires.  Praying for all who were displaced or harmed in any way.

Respected Contributor

@SouthernComfort Yes, my family very generously passed on the Arthritis gene to me for my golden years. However, with my injury I had a CAT scan and discovered that getting old also causes degenerating disks and bulging disks and a whole variety of other things in the back. The doctor tried to compare it to a new car versus one that has been driven 100,000 miles where parts are beginning to wear out. I was NOT amused.

@RainCityWoman   I, too,  know full well about  degenerating disks and bulging disks and a whole variety of other things in the back.  Color me so there, sister.  How true, it's not just the arthritis.  Major bummer.  had steroid shots in my back; helped for awhile, but this is a temporary fix, if that, and not to be overdone.

Respected Contributor

Re:  Dev and Cam:  Teenage boys who are friends often say or "jab" at each other just to get under their skin.  I was certainly surprised by the word Cam used; yet not reading too much into it....yet. 

I posted the above last Sunday.  I always had the feeling that Dev although not reciprocating  (Joss having made a move on Dev months ago, a kiss) was still into her.  So now he went to Brando (his "Dad") for advice.  Good advice, Brando, just be yourself and put yourself out there.  She still may be into you.

Respected Contributor

Oh, an AHH-HAA moment.  Is Kim Delaney going to be the star, nationally known reporter that Lulu will contact to help to write about/research/ and eventually bring down Cyrus Renault?  I think so.  Hey, shout out to Lulu,.....at least you realize you are a little, itty bitty fish in a very small pond.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique, thanks so much for checking about our air quality here.  It is so much better.  You are so kind and thoughtful!  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Dante Lose Control On His Doctor?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Dante Lose Control On His Doctor?!

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday, reveal explanations, requests, shared memories, conflict, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Dante finally realized he wanted to do everything he could to get his life back but was he too late? He becomes agitated with his doctor and his dark side emerges when he loses it after the doc changes his mind about letting Dante take on that new mission that could send him home.

Speaking of why Dante may want to return to Port Charles, his ex-wife Lulu reminisces with Elizabeth. But when Nikolas comes in, Elizabeth makes a run for it. This leads Lulu to ask her brother what he did to upset Liz. Will Nik really confide in his sister about his recent behavior?

Ava and Nina Catch Up

Ava and Nina have their BFF catch-up time and Ava lets her bestie know that her plan with Nikolas has hit an unexpected snag. Yeah, that’s a new description of having sex but that’s so Ava. Meanwhile, Franco asks Nina for a favor while he also tells Elizabeth they should talk. Hmm…

Cameron feels conflicted — having feelings for two different girls can do that to a person, especially when you’re good friends with both — and they’re good friends too. Joss (Eden McCoy) asks Trina (Sydney Mikayla) if there’s someone they don’t know about, which appears to have Trina skeptical. Are they musing about Cam’s heart?

Does Valentin Lend An Ear?

Alexis told Molly she wanted alone time but she ends up spending time with Valentin. He must do something nice cause he wants to know if she wants to return the favor — perhaps lending an ear? Yikes though, because she is dismissive of Valentin. Oh, Alexis!

Her other daughter Sam talks with Brando, who explains himself to Sam. Later, Maxie wants to know how he managed to get Sam’s stamp of approval. She’d like to be able to make that kind of magic for Peter. Yeah, good luck with that Maxie.

Honored Contributor

This week's Predsizm was originally posted in Feb 2019. It was shortly after Neil Byrne had arrived in PC. Since Neil recently exited PC it seemed like an appropriate choice. There's also a bit of advice for Ava which she needs to heed now more than ever.

@Preds wrote:

...Alexis ... This Doc. has your number girlfriend.  About dang time someone called you out and made you think.  Plenty of book smarts, but your common sense got lost somewhere along the way.   Maybe he can bring back our Alexis.

Ava ... drink up girlfriend.  You think the others were mistakes ... you ain't seen nothing yet.

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I like Carly's new haircut.  Her old hairdo was overpowering her.  I wish I had even half of her beautiful,  thick hair, she is so lucky.  I would like to see her pretty curls too.  🤗

@BeckiWV ITA.  She has an awesome head of hair.  I didn't think it looked fried at all but it was really getting way too overwhelming for her head.  It looked like a few of them got haircuts so maybe she was at the salon once thing opened up again in CA.  Nicholas looked like he got a haircut as well. 

Ava's hair really looks fried and Maxi continues to look bad.  That hair color is all wrong for her and her face make-up was much lighter than the rest of her.  Paired with that red lipstick......no.

They really need to revamp Alexis' character.  I just cannot with her anymore.  If my DH wasn't watching, I'd fast forward through everything with her.   

Honored Contributor

How has it not dawned on anyone, especially Carly and Jax, that Nelle's body hadn't been recovered?  

How have they not recovered her body?  It went over that cliff and authorities were "searching" the area.  It's not even plausible her body wouldn't have been found.