Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I finally got a chance to watch Thursday's show where Mike passed away last night. I appreciated that they had the tiny butterfly at the side of the screen after he passed, as that was significant to me. (notice my avatar) I will miss Mike, but was glad the he and Sonny had a chance to reconcile and make good memories before his death.

@Tique  You are a star!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@Tique @cowboy sam 

I had to google her too, since there was a long period that I did not watch GH.

@Tique wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

Spoilers sound interesting for this week!

With every thing going on..i forgot about Spencer also being a grandson to Mike  but brain needs to remember how?

@cowboy sam  Courtney [who is Mike's daughter and Sonny's sister] is also Spencer's mother making Mike his maternal grandfather and Sonny his uncle.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finished my PT in August, and the original back injury has been healed. The rest of my back problems are caused by aging. Nothing I can do about that. Last week I was literally a prisoner in my house, not because of the virus, but because of our toxic air quality. Friiday and Saturday we were given a much needed cleansing rain, and once again our air is fresh and mostly clean. This helped quell the fires as well. Today I happily went out, breathed the clean air, and got my flu shot. Thanks for asking.

@RainCityWoman   So glad to learn that your original problem has healed.  Yes, I identify with "aging" back problems or as I call it...Mister Arthi Ritis.

@SouthernComfort Yes, my family very generously passed on the Arthritis gene to me for my golden years. However, with my injury I had a CAT scan and discovered that getting old also causes degenerating disks and bulging disks and a whole variety of other things in the back. The doctor tried to compare it to a new car versus one that has been driven 100,000 miles where parts are beginning to wear out. I was NOT amused.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

thanks for the explaination about who Spencer belonged to,etc.Heart

@I am still oxox 

I guess we both needed a family history review..Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu 

I also noticed the butterfly after Mike passed away...i thought it was perfect ending!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I missed that part of the boys conversation.

or it didn't registar  in my thoughts to ask..what did Cam just say to his friend? shrug  idk?

So,yes..it was a odd thing for Cam to say to Dev!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

I like Carly's new haircut.  Her old hairdo was overpowering her.  I wish I had even half of her beautiful,  thick hair, she is so lucky.  I would like to see her pretty curls too.  🤗

Esteemed Contributor

To all of our wonderful ladies (not naming anyone specifically because I'm afraid I might forget someone) I am happy to know that you're feeling better!!!  I'm also relieved that those in the path of the hurricanes and fires are safe.  2020 has been a year we'd like to forget!!!

Although not being able to see our loved ones has been extremely difficult, I find this thread to be very helpful.  Some of you are just so darn funny.  I love reading everyone's opinions about our show and life.

For a number of years I have been telling myself that if I get up in the morning and most of my parts are still working, it's a good day.    Of course, some days are just the pitts.  

Anyway, I haven't seen today's episode yet.  

I do find it odd that Kristina wasn't around for Mike either.  I suppose some details aren't important to tptb.

Super Contributor

@grandma r   That cabin looks like the same one where Ava tried to kill Ryan Collins.

Super Contributor

@Tique   I'm on the coast in the PNW and have suffered with the smoke. Had to keep windows closed for days and being right on the coast, we don't have a/c. But this is nothing compared to those all along the west coast whose lives have been turned upside down by the fires. My heart goes out to them.