Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

General Hospital News: General Hospital Upcoming Three Day Preemption

Micki Brown

General Hospital news reports that the ABC  Daytime Drama, General Hospital, will be preempted for three, possibly four, days.

GH will be prompted by Major League Basevall on September 29th-October 1st, with the possibility of preemption on October 2nd.

Oh no!!!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

General Hospital News: General Hospital Upcoming Three Day Preemption

Micki Brown

General Hospital news reports that the ABC  Daytime Drama, General Hospital, will be preempted for three, possibly four, days.

GH will be prompted by Major League Basevall on September 29th-October 1st, with the possibility of preemption on October 2nd.

Oh no!!!

Oh shoot.....

Esteemed Contributor

I basically sobbed my eyes out during yesterday's show...not because of Mike so much, but because of my own father. If it looks like today's episode will be all Mike as well, I will have to pass on watching. I lost my father in 1995, and I still can't watch death scenes without losing it.

Honored Contributor

Live from Tristan's dressing room today.

They can't do anything but stay in their dressing room until they are allowed out, so I suspect we will see a lot of this.

They are totally bored.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306635223627476992 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The last two shows really tugged at my heartstrings.   Just give the Emmys to the actors who portray Mike and Sonny and the writers of this storyline. 

For all of us who have loved and cared for  someone with dementia, it was done well and so very real.   Brought back so many memories, both happy and sad. 

Well done, GH!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Ethan!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. Sending you p ok positive thoughts,  prayers, and hugs.  If I can be of any support or a sounding board, please let me know.

Today.......all I can say is WELL DONE to Max and Mo!!!!

The raw emotion was palpable.   Thank you both for putting so much into these scenes.  You have more than earned your Emmys!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Today's show was wonderful. I cried, just beautifully done. It took me back to my mother's bedside, she was struggling so much, whether to stay or go we didn't know. My brother and I told her we loved her so much but we would be ok if.she was tired and wanted to go. She passed peacefully the next day.  

🦋

Respected Contributor

Nice touch having Courtney come for Mike. Well done.

What happened with Alexis wrist? I must have missed that.

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj  Count me in too.  I quit 8th grade to take care of my grandmother.  Then when we found a nursing home for her, I had to repeat 8th grade.

But when I was a sophomore in high school I was allowed to skip 11th grade entirely.

I don’t regret any of it; but being a you g girl it was very difficult.

I think they acted it perfectly.