Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Jordan2 wrote:

I wanted to add I don't think we will see the children on the show, they probably don't want to expose the kids to possibly contracting the virus. We only saw a still picture of Wiley sleeping, also Willow was talking to Wiley, we never saw him.

Jason and Sam's son was on the show when Jason first came home to Sam's place.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14   A favor please...I need to borrow one of your nice, big, fluffy towels so that I can wipe off the sweat from Brando's body as he was working on my, errr, I mean a car's engine. My oh my oh my!!! 

Respected Contributor

@Tique I, too, like Brick.  He's always so composed and well, seems to have an air of "class" and self assurance about him.  Ethan, I assume, will be at his mother's memorial service that Robert and now Oliva are attending.  Did anyone notice that their wine glasses (on the airplance) were being sipped a lot, but the liquid seemed to always stay the same....full.  Hmmm, I need to invent something like that; the never ending/emptying wine glass.  

Respected Contributor

If Stella is coming back, then that must mean the end is near for Mike.  Why else would Auntie Stella make an appearance?  As memory serves, I believe she's been hiding out in London with some "relative" whom we have never seen.

Regular Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@redwingsgal. Dante is Michael's half brother, so he would be Wiley's uncle.  Lulu is Luke's daughter; Carly is Luke's niece and Wiley's grandmother.   Lulu and Carly are cousins.  Lulu is no longer married to Dante.  So, I think Lulu and Wiley could be 2nd or 3rd cousins or something like that.  

Dante can't be Michael's half brother.  Michael's father is A.J. Quartermaine and Dante's father is Sonny Corinthos.  Or have they somehow changed this history???

Respected Contributor

@katiemichelle Sonny adopted Michael so that makes him his Father just like any other child that has been adopted.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Laura14   A favor please...I need to borrow one of your nice, big, fluffy towels so that I can wipe off the sweat from Brando's body as he was working on my, errr, I mean a car's engine. My oh my oh my!!! 

@mysoutherncomfort Done!  Here's the sponge too.  🧽 

Super Contributor

Lulu and Carly are daughters of siblings (Luke and Bobbi). That makes them first cousins. 
Michael is one generation away from Lulu. The word removed designates that. Michael and Lulu are first cousins once removed. 
Wiley and Lulu are two generations apart. They are first cousins twice removed. 

Second cousins are in the same generation. For example, the children of first cousins. So Rocco and Michael are second cousins. Rocco and Wiley are second cousins once removed. If Rocco has a child. That child and Wiley would be the same generation. They would be third cousins. 

Honored Contributor

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

He FIRED Bobbi and Monica!  Are we serious?  You know I am about ready to throw it over to Mercy and change the name of the show.  No one fires Bobbi and Monica!!  

Really?  If we start cannabalizing history, I may have a real serious issue with that.  Mike's funeral may have a double meaning for me.  It's bad enough they're off contract but we don't FIRE the OGs.  😡🤬😠

Honored Contributor

@Tique
same here..same town as last time but different man and in a church.
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."