Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@BeckiWV   want to make sure you see @ninjawife 's post.

@ninjawife wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Lipstickdiva thank you I am going to ask my doctor, I think I could use a few exercises for that area

Glad you'll be looking into it.  PT should be very beneficial.  I regularly go to a chiropractor for issues with neck pain but since the pandemic I have also had pain in my left hip - probably from sitting more than usual.  My chiro suggested some excercises that have really helped keep the pain at bay.  A PT would work on you hip in therapy and demonstrate those type of excercises to you. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ninjawife  thank you for your post regarding PT. When I saw your name it reminded me you also posted on the August thread. I didn't reply back to you but I did heart your message. Two posts in less than a week means you're one of us. Please continue to read and add your thoughts often.

We have a monthly BD List that is a part of each thread and shows the BDs for the month. We also have a Locations List which shows the state where you live. If you haven't already seen them they are Messages 2 and 3 in this thread. Participation in either list is optional.

Bearded dragon welcome sign reptile hanging or fixed aluminium metal | eBay

Honored Contributor

Okay, I finally caught up on my GH viewing.

First, love the Mickey Mouse hand guy at the hotel and Sonny and Mike are a nice fantasy.  Telling GH right now, they better keep Max Gail like they did Alan Q as a ghost or Sonny's conscience.  I am not ready to say bye!

I have not laughed and rolled and rolled and rolled across my floor that many times than I did at Neil's impression of a beef steak.  Smiley LOL  What a ridiculous ending!  He was never on screen anyway and now they have this big love affair and he bites it?  Smiley LOL

Can we get Olivia's boobs a guest emmy nomination?  No one said a word watching that?  Must be all guys on the crew!

And I know Sonny is busy but Jax as a scheming manipulative mob boss hiding bodies (in this case Nell's) is stupid.  You know she is going to pop back up as a different actress with a new baby (Julian's) at some point and wreak havoc in disguise before she's revealed.  Bonus points if she goes transgendered.

Like the hint that Nina's kid is a boy.  Is he?  Even with gender reveal parties, you just never know these days.

Alex is back why?  Peter needs his mommy to cry with when he's revealed?

I guess Julian will get the quickie divorce and be back in Alexis' death chamber soon.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  I'm looking forward to Alex's appearance. At the minimum it gets Finola/Anna out of her black skirt and shooties. At the maximum it helps Anna find her brain which has been MIA for more than a year now.

Contributor

Laura14 wrote: Can we get Olivia's boobs a guest emmy nomination?  No one said a word watching that?  Must be all guys on the crew!

Best "supporting" actress would definitely not be the appropriate category!

😳

Honored Contributor

@Alpha   ROFLMAO!  Definitely needs the upgrade!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

BTW, forgive me as I haven't caught up on the posts yet for this week, but Julian is in a world of hurt if Nell does have those "documents" set to fly in the event of her "death."  Smiley Surprised

Ava better drop my hot prince and start making some decisions on silencers to protect big bro.  I say she misses and takes out both Cyrus and Jordan.  I will pay.  Please!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just remembered I forgot to mention the fungi.  If it can't cure Covid or give Roxy a new home, OUT!  

It's enough already, Frank.  Smiley Sad  #ApplesWantTheirJobBack!

Honored Contributor

I think the moss deserves a nomination.

The Secret Behind The General Hospital Moss Bowl Revealed

Caption This: Jason, Sonny, and The Moss Bowl on General Hospital - Daytime  Confidential

General Hospital Spoilers: The GH Corinthos Kitchen Moss - Executive  Producer Frank Valentini Speaks Out, Explains Its Secrets | Celeb Dirty  Laundry

And my favorite of all...

General Hospital Spoilers: Jason Shoves The GH Kitchen Moss - Popular Prop Sees Action In Recent Episode

Honored Contributor

@Tique   My eyes!  My eyes!!   Smiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised