Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Mj12 wrote:

Pardon the interruption but I just had to say:

@Preds  💜💜💜 for your strength, resolve and compassion for others. 

@Mj12    what interruption? Stop by any time you have a message like the one you posted to  @Preds,   Btw I completely agree with you. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@tedEbear Happy Birthday

Honored Contributor

LABOR DAY SOAP SCHEDULE:
Days of our Lives: Airing as usual
General Hospital: Encore Ep from May 6th
Young and Restless: Airing as usual
Bold and Beautiful: Airing as usual

The above was copied from the GH Official FB page. Seems like a strange thing for their Administrator to post. The other three Soaps aired new shows but not ours. Hmmmmm...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique That has been happening on most of the Holidays. I don't know why GH always shows encore shows & the others do not.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Important things first:

Please remember @southern comfort who left a post on the August thread asking us to keep her in our thoughts and prayers. She lives in the SE Florida area and may be visited by Hurricane Dorian. Prayers for her safety and all who will be impacted.

From @SouthernComfort 

To @Tique @Preds  @BeckiWV @cowboy sam @grandma r

@Wsmom @Eager2Learn @Coquille 

@proudlyfromNJ 

My sincere apologies if I missed anyone.

To My GH thread friends, you gave me positive thoughts, prayers and sent a smile; your words were felt across the miles.

Thank you so much does not even express; how much you cared, oh heck, you guys are the best!!

Now, I add my prayer as I end this ditty; To keep everyone safe no matter the state, town or city!!

Respected Contributor

Dear @Preds Wishing you all the very best on your marriage.  My DH and I will celebrate our 49th anniversary this Nov. Another Nov wedding anniversary....time to celebrate.  Let's cue Roxy and have her bring her black card.  Wishing you and your DH good health and a long life together.  :heart:

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  Thank you.  Roxy is planning our party right now.  Oh, you made her happy.  She does love to party.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Me again.  Since my area is still in relative "lock down" with tropical storm rain and winds (Dorian should be leaving SE Florida after midnight), our local stations continue coverage and I haven't seen GH since last Thursday, August 29th.  Hopefully (and IF the power stays on), GH might be on tomorrow, Wednesday..  Our thread keeps me fairly up to date, but I may have some questions down the road.

As an aside, like having a Cat 5-plus storm airming straight towards you, it really is "scary" when you have 2 Weather Channel folks here; especially having Jim Cantore, "the harbarrer of doom", as he is known, right down the road from me. :womansad:

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Me again.  Since my area is still in relative "lock down" with tropical storm rain and winds (Dorian should be leaving SE Florida after midnight), our local stations continue coverage and I haven't seen GH since last Thursday, August 29th.  Hopefully (and IF the power stays on), GH might be on tomorrow, Wednesday..  Our thread keeps me fairly up to date, but I may have some questions down the road.

As an aside, like having a Cat 5-plus storm airming straight towards you, it really is "scary" when you have 2 Weather Channel folks here; especially having Jim Cantore, "the harbarrer of doom", as he is known, right down the road from me. :womansad:

I am so sorry you are having to go through this @mysoutherncomfort .  Having Jim in town would scare the bejeebies out of me.  I think I'd leave the state.  LOL

I doubt you'll miss much with as slow as this show is going.  Kim and Franco/Drew are reminising right now.  She'll fall for it I'm sure.  YUK!

My DD and ex-SIL were crying the other day because of the damages to Abacos and the other areas.  They have been going there for almost DDs entire life and love those people and places.  The videos and pics they've sent me and from friends in the Keys have broken my heart.

Sending well wishes and prayers your way.  We have family and friends in all the states where this is headed now.  So happy that it has at least dropped some, just wish it would turn more and get the heck out of there.  Not a good way to "start the season".

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."